Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Incoming, super hot megablazing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your Muslim friends are anything at all like you, and not the peaceful Muslim persona you don(which its not peaceful), then your Muslim brotherhood collective gang bang isn't worthvany merit whatsoever lmao. I give to charity, I help the homeless. I don't feel the need to stroke my own ego about how good I am in a community full of awful people. It doesnt matter what religion it is in the end truly, this world is full of people rotten to the core lmao
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
checkemdubs
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
If your Muslim friends are anything at all like you, and not the peaceful Muslim persona you don(which its not peaceful), then your Muslim brotherhood collective gang bang isn't worthvany merit whatsoever lmao. I give to charity, I help the homeless. I don't feel the need to stroke my own ego about how good I am in a community full of awful people. It doesnt matter what religion it is in the end truly, this world is full of people rotten to the core lmao


and I quote “HAVE U SEEN MY WIFE BRO”

LMFAO FUCKING FAGGOT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ok guys what happened to kyle hes acting funny


That's what I'm saying. When you are in the know, you know, and when you don't know you don't know. You know?
the poles have flipped or somethings in retrograde, bc youre supposed to be the leftist and I the conspiracy theorist. oh well ill take it as a sign

I believe in good ideas and helping my fellow man. Everything and everyone is suspect to investigation.

M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not. Mai'q is tired. Go bother somebody else

Also I want this to be a thread where we can all laugh at antagonist for being such a fucking pussy and weakminded fool while he desperately appeases(mostly cock sucking and rimjobs, who knows, maybe his daddy is the one who likes to suck his choad) his corporate overlords.

Unfortunately I have to speak with his lawyer to even get a word from him. More about that after Lawrence with the weather

Also talix if youre reading this, I really want you to let your wife know what happened to her. If not shes going to find out one way or another I'm not saying im going to do anything, I just care, and so should you. You think you can hide behind your religion(s), but you wont be able to forever.


excuse me?
i do care, so why do you think you have any window into my heart or feelings of my wife? so step back and look at yourself before you think about telling someone to care about their wife.

secondly, you know nothing about my religion. islam obliterates all that came before it.
one of the core beliefs of being a muslim necessitates that a perfect creator will enact perfect justice. that includes a day of judgment, where all of your deeds are presented and accounted for, and there is nothing that my Lord does not know, hear, or see.

i have no clue what the fuck you're talking about or what kinda fuckwagon you've rode in on but you can shit right back off in it.

why do you think an adult has to be informed of what's happened to them? is this a projection of your fucking cluelessness ? shut the fuck up


You're so mad because I know. but so does everyone. it's not like it takes a fucking genius to figure it out. I don't have to do anything, I don't have to say anything. You can be mad all you want, that's not going to change the truth.

Your Islamic rallying and boasting while belittling others is so fucking typical of the stereotypical Muslim who uses their holy book, religion and allah/god/whatever you wanna fucking call the floating space goodness in your mind, to hide your ugly character traits, rather than a medium of culture and family celebration, which I have yet to see anything of that nature come from you, literally EVER. only natural that you'd be attracted to literally one of the most psychopathic, controlling, human dominating religions on the earth.


congratulations. not only did you not cite your claims, which were incorrect, but you also said absolutely nothing of substance. if you had anything to offer, you would have. but you just gave vague unsubstantiated islamophobic propaganda. and it is sad. i respect your views and you can't give mutual peace.

and im not mad because you don't know shit. by Allah I swear I have no idea what you're talking about. if you had anything to say, youd have said it already.

and behaving like this -- you have the audacity to comment on my 'character traits' which you have never witnessed my brotherly fraternity with my muslim brothers? you have never been to a masjid? you have never read the qur'an. you have just refused to out of hatred. you're sick dude. that's why you're saying absolutely nothing.

im mad that you're bringing my wife and marriage and religion into this when you have no clue of any of them, or myself -- and apparently, yourself for that matter; that is why i said this is clearly a case of projection on your behalf. go be islamophobic somewhere else or go educate yourself. either way, say something of value and substantiate your claims or shut up. that's how the burden of proof works buddy. you don't just say something and that makes it true.


you put so much effort into your defense. Everything about you is just a lie. even your name. "greatsage" give me a fucking break. cut the fucking crap already dude it's so fucking annoying. What reason is there to push religious bullshit onto other people, other than to further your own or some one elses agenda?
I can't wait till you move on to your next religion, it will be great.

You used to be atheist, buddhist and hindu lmao. You're such a fucking liar, using religion to manipulate the gullible.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ok guys what happened to kyle hes acting funny


That's what I'm saying. When you are in the know, you know, and when you don't know you don't know. You know?
the poles have flipped or somethings in retrograde, bc youre supposed to be the leftist and I the conspiracy theorist. oh well ill take it as a sign

I believe in good ideas and helping my fellow man. Everything and everyone is suspect to investigation.

M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not. Mai'q is tired. Go bother somebody else

Also I want this to be a thread where we can all laugh at antagonist for being such a fucking pussy and weakminded fool while he desperately appeases(mostly cock sucking and rimjobs, who knows, maybe his daddy is the one who likes to suck his choad) his corporate overlords.

Unfortunately I have to speak with his lawyer to even get a word from him. More about that after Lawrence with the weather

Also talix if youre reading this, I really want you to let your wife know what happened to her. If not shes going to find out one way or another I'm not saying im going to do anything, I just care, and so should you. You think you can hide behind your religion(s), but you wont be able to forever.


excuse me?
i do care, so why do you think you have any window into my heart or feelings of my wife? so step back and look at yourself before you think about telling someone to care about their wife.

secondly, you know nothing about my religion. islam obliterates all that came before it.
one of the core beliefs of being a muslim necessitates that a perfect creator will enact perfect justice. that includes a day of judgment, where all of your deeds are presented and accounted for, and there is nothing that my Lord does not know, hear, or see.

i have no clue what the fuck you're talking about or what kinda fuckwagon you've rode in on but you can shit right back off in it.

why do you think an adult has to be informed of what's happened to them? is this a projection of your fucking cluelessness ? shut the fuck up


You're so mad because I know. but so does everyone. it's not like it takes a fucking genius to figure it out. I don't have to do anything, I don't have to say anything. You can be mad all you want, that's not going to change the truth.

Your Islamic rallying and boasting while belittling others is so fucking typical of the stereotypical Muslim who uses their holy book, religion and allah/god/whatever you wanna fucking call the floating space goodness in your mind, to hide your ugly character traits, rather than a medium of culture and family celebration, which I have yet to see anything of that nature come from you, literally EVER. only natural that you'd be attracted to literally one of the most psychopathic, controlling, human dominating religions on the earth.


congratulations. not only did you not cite your claims, which were incorrect, but you also said absolutely nothing of substance. if you had anything to offer, you would have. but you just gave vague unsubstantiated islamophobic propaganda. and it is sad. i respect your views and you can't give mutual peace.

and im not mad because you don't know shit. by Allah I swear I have no idea what you're talking about. if you had anything to say, youd have said it already.

and behaving like this -- you have the audacity to comment on my 'character traits' which you have never witnessed my brotherly fraternity with my muslim brothers? you have never been to a masjid? you have never read the qur'an. you have just refused to out of hatred. you're sick dude. that's why you're saying absolutely nothing.

im mad that you're bringing my wife and marriage and religion into this when you have no clue of any of them, or myself -- and apparently, yourself for that matter; that is why i said this is clearly a case of projection on your behalf. go be islamophobic somewhere else or go educate yourself. either way, say something of value and substantiate your claims or shut up. that's how the burden of proof works buddy. you don't just say something and that makes it true.


you put so much effort into your defense. Everything about you is just a lie. even your name. "greatsage" give me a fucking break. cut the fucking crap already dude it's so fucking annoying. What reason is there to push religious bullshit onto other people, other than to further your own or some one elses agenda?
I can't wait till you move on to your next religion, it will be great.

You used to be atheist, buddhist and hindu lmao. You're such a fucking liar, using religion to manipulate the gullible.


was never claiming to be hindu or buddhist.

2:111 Produce your proof if you are truthful.


that's literally all you had to do. do you even know what my name is a reference to? equal of heaven. it is a reference to sun wukong. it is not about arrogance but about acceptance of equality. a reference to a rebellious character who becomes a pious devotee. another name he is given is xingzhe, which means traveler, ascetic, pilgrim.

but here you are. again, with nothing to offer, nothing of substance, and when you were asked for a genuine, civil rebuttal or substance, you could only offer insults and attacks.

which proves my point. thanks for doing the hard work for me, kyle.

it's also hilarious for you to pretend you know my character when you have literally no witness of my character -- we don't chat, we have never met, you have no idea who i am. i'm actually pitying your neuroses.

Channel GannoK wrote:
I give to charity, I help the homeless. I don't feel the need to stroke my own ego about how good I am in a community full of awful people.


you cant even be consistent. there really is something wrong with you.

Channel GannoK wrote:
the peaceful Muslim persona you don(which its not peaceful)

you have a lot of nerve to accuse shrooms of being incapable of articulating his words.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.


Last edited by greatsage on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
checkemdubs
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ok guys what happened to kyle hes acting funny


That's what I'm saying. When you are in the know, you know, and when you don't know you don't know. You know?
the poles have flipped or somethings in retrograde, bc youre supposed to be the leftist and I the conspiracy theorist. oh well ill take it as a sign

I believe in good ideas and helping my fellow man. Everything and everyone is suspect to investigation.

M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not. Mai'q is tired. Go bother somebody else

Also I want this to be a thread where we can all laugh at antagonist for being such a fucking pussy and weakminded fool while he desperately appeases(mostly cock sucking and rimjobs, who knows, maybe his daddy is the one who likes to suck his choad) his corporate overlords.

Unfortunately I have to speak with his lawyer to even get a word from him. More about that after Lawrence with the weather

Also talix if youre reading this, I really want you to let your wife know what happened to her. If not shes going to find out one way or another I'm not saying im going to do anything, I just care, and so should you. You think you can hide behind your religion(s), but you wont be able to forever.


excuse me?
i do care, so why do you think you have any window into my heart or feelings of my wife? so step back and look at yourself before you think about telling someone to care about their wife.

secondly, you know nothing about my religion. islam obliterates all that came before it.
one of the core beliefs of being a muslim necessitates that a perfect creator will enact perfect justice. that includes a day of judgment, where all of your deeds are presented and accounted for, and there is nothing that my Lord does not know, hear, or see.

i have no clue what the fuck you're talking about or what kinda fuckwagon you've rode in on but you can shit right back off in it.

why do you think an adult has to be informed of what's happened to them? is this a projection of your fucking cluelessness ? shut the fuck up


You're so mad because I know. but so does everyone. it's not like it takes a fucking genius to figure it out. I don't have to do anything, I don't have to say anything. You can be mad all you want, that's not going to change the truth.

Your Islamic rallying and boasting while belittling others is so fucking typical of the stereotypical Muslim who uses their holy book, religion and allah/god/whatever you wanna fucking call the floating space goodness in your mind, to hide your ugly character traits, rather than a medium of culture and family celebration, which I have yet to see anything of that nature come from you, literally EVER. only natural that you'd be attracted to literally one of the most psychopathic, controlling, human dominating religions on the earth.


congratulations. not only did you not cite your claims, which were incorrect, but you also said absolutely nothing of substance. if you had anything to offer, you would have. but you just gave vague unsubstantiated islamophobic propaganda. and it is sad. i respect your views and you can't give mutual peace.

and im not mad because you don't know shit. by Allah I swear I have no idea what you're talking about. if you had anything to say, youd have said it already.

and behaving like this -- you have the audacity to comment on my 'character traits' which you have never witnessed my brotherly fraternity with my muslim brothers? you have never been to a masjid? you have never read the qur'an. you have just refused to out of hatred. you're sick dude. that's why you're saying absolutely nothing.

im mad that you're bringing my wife and marriage and religion into this when you have no clue of any of them, or myself -- and apparently, yourself for that matter; that is why i said this is clearly a case of projection on your behalf. go be islamophobic somewhere else or go educate yourself. either way, say something of value and substantiate your claims or shut up. that's how the burden of proof works buddy. you don't just say something and that makes it true.


you put so much effort into your defense. Everything about you is just a lie. even your name. "greatsage" give me a fucking break. cut the fucking crap already dude it's so fucking annoying. What reason is there to push religious bullshit onto other people, other than to further your own or some one elses agenda?
I can't wait till you move on to your next religion, it will be great.

You used to be atheist, buddhist and hindu lmao. You're such a fucking liar, using religion to manipulate the gullible.


was never claiming to be hindu or buddhist.

2:111 Produce your proof if you are truthful.


that's literally all you had to do. do you even know what my name is a reference to? equal of heaven. it is a reference to sun wukong. it is not about arrogance but about acceptance of equality. a reference to a rebellious character who becomes a pious devotee.

but here you are. again, with nothing to offer, nothing of substance, and when you were asked for a genuine, civil rebuttal or substance, you could only offer insults and attacks.

which proves my point. thanks for doing the hard work for me, kyle.

it's also hilarious for you to pretend you know my character when you have literally no witness of my character -- we don't chat, we have never met, you have no idea who i am. i'm actually pitying your neuroses.

Channel GannoK wrote:
I give to charity, I help the homeless. I don't feel the need to stroke my own ego about how good I am in a community full of awful people.


you cant even be consistent. there really is something wrong with you.

Channel GannoK wrote:
the peaceful Muslim persona you don(which its not peaceful)

you have a lot of nerve to accuse shrooms of being incapable of articulating his words.


Gannok is retarded don’t mind him.

I’m still waiting for his response where he contradicts himself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Gannok is retarded don’t mind him.

I’m still waiting for his response where he contradicts himself


imgur.com/a/ZN3efFt

my wife and i know this very well. i tried to befriend him and he was never a sane or coherent individual no matter how i interacted with him simply because i am a muslim and he is already convinced he knows everything about me and my character and that is how he makes himself feel better and superior. yet he remains violently opposed to educating himself on islam, and is willfully ignorant, and thinks he can comment on it.

the only reason i stopped trying to befriend him was because my wife was tired of the crap he pulled which is incoherent hate filled accusations like this whole topic basically. and never can you get him to rationally discuss his objections with you because there is no rational basis for it.
he epitomizes dunning-kruger

i think i have him figured out, and where he's getting these ideas from that i'm manipulating gullible people, and why he's lashing out at me:
you see, with that belief, i am then smarter and more capable than him,
and he HATES that idea, so he has to find some way to debase me in his mind. my presence makes his intelligence feel threatened.
instead of realising that i'm simply just smarter than him, and he doesn't need to fabricate manipulation and rationalise himself as being above me.
he just needs to accept reality.

in the end he will come to know the truth, and why so many people agree he is egotistical and nonsensical, and finally he'll realise the path that resulted in the meaning of his life boiling down to a mantra of "my life is awesome look at my wife".
say it all you want kyle, we aren't going to judge you by those words, because your consistent and current actions are enough to label you as a madman at best, or just simply an arrogant moron and resident village idiot.

the truth is that you're an unfortunate individual to come across, or as you would put it, 'shitty'. you view the whole world and everyone in it as rotten shit you say. but really, paraphrasing what brolock said,
you only ever have your internal reality, what you are experiencing is merely a reflection of yourself.

your ideological views and philosophies then come at no surprise. neither does your attitude.

everyone expects shit to stink.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you put so much effort into this, are you just trying to troll and be a nuisance as your demeanor as to perhaps make things look like your not a person who abuses women and has a history of it? or perhaps you troll not just others but even yourself into believing it? I just give up trying to understand your irrational rationalizations. I guess that's what you have Islam for. LMAO. crazy bastard.

There is literally nothing you can say that can make me reply how you want me to, you're a lost cause.


I don't view the world as shit. I view the people and what they have done and created as shit. I do what I can to make my part of the world a better place by being a decent human being that isn't part of the problem.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
why do you put so much effort into this, are you just trying to troll and be a nuisance as your demeanor as to perhaps make things look like your not a person who abuses women and has a history of it? or perhaps you troll not just others but even yourself into believing it? I just give up trying to understand your irrational rationalizations. I guess that's what you have Islam for. LMAO. crazy bastard.

There is literally nothing you can say that can make me reply how you want me to, you're a lost cause.


I don't view the world as shit. I view the people and what they have done and created as shit. I do what I can to make my part of the world a better place by being a decent human being that isn't part of the problem.


wow you are dense

as you do not produce evidence you are a manifest liar. good luck spitting at the moon. next time don't poke a sleeping bear. it's sweet you're trying to play dead to get out of this though.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
why do you put so much effort into this, are you just trying to troll and be a nuisance as your demeanor as to perhaps make things look like your not a person who abuses women and has a history of it? or perhaps you troll not just others but even yourself into believing it? I just give up trying to understand your irrational rationalizations. I guess that's what you have Islam for. LMAO. crazy bastard.

There is literally nothing you can say that can make me reply how you want me to, you're a lost cause.


I don't view the world as shit. I view the people and what they have done and created as shit. I do what I can to make my part of the world a better place by being a decent human being that isn't part of the problem.


wow you are dense

as you do not produce evidence you are a manifest liar. good luck spitting at the moon. next time don't poke a sleeping bear. it's sweet you're trying to play dead to get out of this though.


You're a fucking joke dude. Go be an indoctrinating jihad somewhere else. Nobody buys what youre selling.

Itd be one thing if you kept it to yourself, youd get a lot more respect. Youre a preacher, and an advocate for religious zealotry.

Lmao, fucking bear. Give me a break.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
why do you put so much effort into this, are you just trying to troll and be a nuisance as your demeanor as to perhaps make things look like your not a person who abuses women and has a history of it? or perhaps you troll not just others but even yourself into believing it? I just give up trying to understand your irrational rationalizations. I guess that's what you have Islam for. LMAO. crazy bastard.

There is literally nothing you can say that can make me reply how you want me to, you're a lost cause.


I don't view the world as shit. I view the people and what they have done and created as shit. I do what I can to make my part of the world a better place by being a decent human being that isn't part of the problem.


wow you are dense

as you do not produce evidence you are a manifest liar. good luck spitting at the moon. next time don't poke a sleeping bear. it's sweet you're trying to play dead to get out of this though.


You're a fucking joke dude. Go be an indoctrinating jihad somewhere else. Nobody buys what youre selling.

Itd be one thing if you kept it to yourself, youd get a lot more respect. Youre a preacher, and an advocate for religious zealotry.

Lmao, fucking bear. Give me a break.


your hypocrisy goes right over your head. same for the burden of proof for your claims. not at all odd. add me to the "dissmissed kyle" list

you sound seethingly mad. it's sad honestly. especially considering that in a few years Islam will be the world majority religion. i'm not preaching or selling anything. islam is perfect, i am not. but in spite of me, islam will still be the biggest and most common religion in a very short amount of time.

u mad kyle ? i aint even gotta preach or sell it. they come themselves. like my wife did Wink

p.s. i doubt you even know what jihad means, but islam is against indoctrination Smile la ikhraha fee ad-deen
but this is another delusional baseless accusation from you. and you'll make excuse after excuse why you can't back up your claims against me, which are simple slander from a simple sick mind.

this is your chance to show me where my islamic rallying and preaching and advocacy for religious zealotry is at. where have i been doing this? especially when i have barely lurked the last few months?

otherwise this will be yet another claim you have no evidence for and have refused to give evidence for. you will literally give us sufficient evidence that you are ill, and a liar who can not be trusted.

cop out and you'll be forever known as untrustworthy.
as i said, step up to the plate prepared or don't bother wasting your time and mine. you brought me into this out of nowhere. your entire topic is a preachy rally.

you have nothing but spit at the moon. i offered you peace, i have done nothing to deserve violence or lies from you. so you are really only hurting your own reputation further and further.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you put on your pair of pants that accentuate your levels of obsessive psychopathy today or something.

If you're a lion and im a dog, why are you posting in my thread in the first place. Its a non starter lmao. Your trolling is so veiled and you're honestly a headcase of unforeseen conditions to be discovered by psychiatrists to come. Cant tell if you're going on a power trip with Islam or there's something even more retarded going on that you probably wouldn't want to tell anyone in the first place about anyways, Because youre that kind of person.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for proving my point and responding exactly how I wanted you to

and yeah, you are a dog, and it doesn’t befit me to answer you. this is the first time the quote has been brought up. Why you think it is directed at you is astounding narcissism and projection.


we have confirmed you’re an untrustworthy and ill individual.

Good going kid, you’re your own Hiroshima. Thanks for all the heavy lifting

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in classical trolling terms, gannok mentioned talix and then talix was able to completely derail his thread and make gannok reply in a predictable manner, even after gannok said talix is a lost cause he continues to reply, thus gannok has been trolled

"why are you posting in my thread in the first place" why, you mentioned him first, he didn't come here for no reason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great sage.
equal of heaven. ty brolock for the insight


Btw gannok, quoting Ralph Waite, "I feel in my bones you lose a lot of life's value if you don't see yourself as a member of the family of man"

Spend your time hating people all you want. Including making delusional ramblings against people like you have to my wife and I.
All you are doing is hating the same spirit and blood that connects all of us and flows through all of us. And until you can accept and love your brother, and love for him what you love for yourself, you are not accepting or loving the very same spirit and blood that makes you, you.

all of the animosity I have seen is a clear reflection of a lack of self acceptance. That is why you are putting acceptance on a pedestal and seeking validation. you're putting up billboards for yourself to tell you that you made it. it shows you don't accept yourself. And until you can accept and love who you are, you can't truly accept or love anyone else, or truly be in love with another person.

in short, you need to look at your own flaws before you look at others.

you say the world is full of shitty people?
Well the tree that is weathered the hardest bears the sweetest fruit. So if people are such a trial, it is only a sign of the beauty of humanity and the world that it sprang from. It is a sign that you have an inner obstacle to surmount-- as the only common denominator in your miserable perception of people is YOU. It is sad that you see the only way to any improvement and role in this world as a curse and detriment. (that is, your fellow man)

And having such spite and arrogance shows you are failing to thrive, succeed, and to be happy.

guess what? no one who is happy and in a comfortable position in their life goes out of their way to rally against people or persons on dead internet forums, boast about how great they are and declare how much contempt they have for others.

Speak good or remain silent. what are you contributing with all of this behavior and speech that is good?
A warning to us about your character?
when you weigh all youve accomplished by conveying that warning, you should've just remained silent and the scales would've been a lot more in your favour.

It also would've saved a lot of time because you aren't showing us anything about yourself we don't already know-- until you become the better person you believe yourself to be with genuine and continuous strives towards self-improvement and acceptance.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
great sage.
equal of heaven. ty brolock for the insight


Btw gannok, quoting Ralph Waite, "I feel in my bones you lose a lot of life's value if you don't see yourself as a member of the family of man"

Spend your time hating people all you want. Including making delusional ramblings against people like you have to my wife and I.
All you are doing is hating the same spirit and blood that connects all of us and flows through all of us. And until you can accept and love your brother, and love for him what you love for yourself, you are not accepting or loving the very same spirit and blood that makes you, you.

all of the animosity I have seen is a clear reflection of a lack of self acceptance. That is why you are putting acceptance on a pedestal and seeking validation. you're putting up billboards for yourself to tell you that you made it. it shows you don't accept yourself. And until you can accept and love who you are, you can't truly accept or love anyone else, or truly be in love with another person.

in short, you need to look at your own flaws before you look at others.

you say the world is full of shitty people?
Well the tree that is weathered the hardest bears the sweetest fruit. So if people are such a trial, it is only a sign of the beauty of humanity and the world that it sprang from. It is a sign that you have an inner obstacle to surmount-- as the only common denominator in your miserable perception of people is YOU. It is sad that you see the only way to any improvement and role in this world as a curse and detriment. (that is, your fellow man)

And having such spite and arrogance shows you are failing to thrive, succeed, and to be happy.

guess what? no one who is happy and in a comfortable position in their life goes out of their way to rally against people or persons on dead internet forums, boast about how great they are and declare how much contempt they have for others.

Speak good or remain silent. what are you contributing with all of this behavior and speech that is good?
A warning to us about your character?
when you weigh all youve accomplished by conveying that warning, you should've just remained silent and the scales would've been a lot more in your favour.

It also would've saved a lot of time because you aren't showing us anything about yourself we don't already know-- until you become the better person you believe yourself to be with genuine and continuous strives towards self-improvement and acceptance.


You dont need to know anything about me or my character, you're not important to the topic, never were. The was about getting people to understand that I'm not a fucking piece of shit that goes around committing identity theft(I also wanted to know what people work in IT and LE, I'm in the middle of a huge career change) among other cyber crimes on the regular, which is something I'm sure youre very familar with considering your history.

The only reason i name dropped you is because I know a lot of what you've done between a bunch of old CEF members(not even talking about the nudes of an underageb& getting leaked by you) to your drug induced psychotic ramblings on 420chan and other places, I remember when you were boasting about knowing fucking calculus lmao.
You used drugs, religion, and a few other things to manipulate your wife into your life lmao. I remember when we had a skype conversation with me, you said you had your fucking wife benzo'd out, who the fuck know what other drugs you gave her to get her into that completely submissive state.
Youre literally the worst type of person, at least that actively posts on this forum. Are you still an all encompassing drug addict? You manipulated someone of their own free will because youre a psychopath, and you will go to any length to pretend it didnt happen and continue to lie and make me look like I dont know what I'm talking about. I don't care what you say to me in the end, I only care that you stop being a fucking piece of shit.

people are people, doesnt matter what they call themselves, or say. They are gonna lie, cheat, steal, among other awful things. And you never will gain any fucking humanity I imagine, only acceptance from your Muslim brotherhood lmao.

I literally have nothing else to say to you other than good luck in your zealotry and your endeavors, because youre not gonna find much acceptance other than from people who are basically caliphate believers. Which you did mention that you believe in in the same skype convo as your wife from what I remember, as well as a full blown holy war. Youre a terrorist in the making lmao, just waiting until its your time.



Screenshot_2018-12-31-09-15-37.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.68 KB
 Viewed:  1472 Time(s)

Screenshot_2018-12-31-09-15-37.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites