Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion: Auto Creating Lua's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xscor
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Suggestion: Auto Creating Lua's Reply with quote

Hi, i was thinking if maybe in the future lua can be automatically built/ made. Let me explain:

For a multiple search process, (searching value, wait 2 seconds, search, wait 2 seconds, set hotkeys to address found etc)> making this into a process where its like recording. The searches we do/ changes gets output into a lua script. Pretty much a macro version of a luascript.

This way just be preforming searches, it will be writing down lua code of the clicks/ searches and can be played back through the lua.

In the end making it easy for new people in the lua world or people who have trouble with lua script coding.
Ovbiously it wont be perfect but as long as it outputs a general script, for example lets say it does not keep track of the wait times between searches (if user needs to move in game), we can later add wait x seconds into the script
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: