Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat table and FearlessEvolution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C4mp3r
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Cheat table and FearlessEvolution Reply with quote

Hey, there used to be a Starcraft 2 cheat table for version 2.0.6 something, and a guy named recifense redid another user's table to add some new stuff; namely the ability to take over any unit. I found there's one that was a made from recifense's scripts, but for version 2.0.8, and the guy says "I assume my table will work on either version also." , which it doesn't, and the original table for v2.0.6 is nowhere to be found. Now, normally you'd ask the guy that remade the script if he had the original, but for that you need an account. I don't have one so i have to register; no problem i say and try creating it. Oh boy, you can't create one manually, you can't register by using facebook nor google, so i just wasted 4 hours downloading the starcraft 2 2.0.6 because i wanted to have fun with the script, finding out they got deleted. I am as pissed right now as i am while playing league.
Only thing i want is the table to have fun; ples help.

TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try clearing your browser's cookies.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/login-issues.7615/

I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an issue with Chrome browser. You can try using Firefox or another browser or use Steam/Google/Spotify to register. Make sure you also do what is instructed in the thread TheyCallMeTim13 linked to clear any cache.
C4mp3r
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, clearing the cookies seems to have fixed it, I made an account and I could log in and I now hope the guy who remade the script has the original one, or someone else has it and is willing to share it with me. Thanks again guys! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: