Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

life is crazy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: life is crazy Reply with quote

saw at the same time some lady get out of her car and help a homeless lady that was only wearing a blanket by like opening her trunk or some shit and then i think she let her into the car and they drove off
while this was happening on the other side of the street, on my side this black lady walks up to this white lady, they are walking from opposite directions going to pass each other, dumps her cup of water out and gets some pineapple soda from the white ladys 2 liter. black lady gulped that shit down and kept walking

then later i see a dude getting road head. he looked me in the eyes so now hes gay tho lel

and then just had experienced a pretty hard dream deja vu, im so used to them that they dont really make me feel anything anymore but this one did a bit
Society
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
gurogamesh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how was korean pop convention?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurogamesh wrote:
thats in august my dude
their ticketing site is fucked up so i dont have my ticket yet though
gurogamesh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
gurogamesh wrote:
thats in august my dude

ah damn i misread. that sucks. hope you get in it.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurogamesh wrote:
Brolock wrote:
gurogamesh wrote:
thats in august my dude

got my general admission floor ticket. i will see my biases up close. +will buy hi touches. staying at an airbnb with couple friends.
i cant go early friday for the convention as i cant move the final for my summer linear algebra class, so ill be plane ride right over that after my final
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you live in vegas, right? the stds bad there?

right now im super poor working 2 fast food jobs living in the poorest part of indianapolis. neighbors are all neggers and i hate it. i have to lock my car everwhere i go because im afraid they are going to steal shit and mug me. everyones on meth and heroin on my side of the city.

i see drug deals and serve crips and bloods daily at my job. these neggers are strapped and carrying, so i am risking my life just for fucking 9/hour shit job

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:

right now im super poor working 2 fast food jobs living in the poorest part of indianapolis. neighbors are all neggers and i hate it. i have to lock my car everwhere i go because im afraid they are going to steal shit and mug me. everyones on meth and heroin on my side of the city.

i see drug deals and serve crips and bloods daily at my job. i risk my life for 9 dollar an hour cause i know these neggers carry.
yes i live in vegas. we have free std check trucks on our campus. so answer is probably yes but getting better as more people are educated.

more recent crazy bus story: crazy old lady gets on bus, sits on row behind and across from me. has some paper and pen so she looks normal. then she starts yelling MOMMY and then laughing and crying randomly. she then starts spitting on the fuckin floor. at this point i move to the downstairs of the bus cus im not trying to get spit on. then she eventually gets off like 3 or 4 stops later (lots of stops on our bus, like every couple streets). when shes off and walking away her pants have fallen on her thighs and her ass is hanging out and shes waddling away
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:

i see drug deals and serve crips and bloods daily at my job. these neggers are strapped and carrying, so i am risking my life just for fucking 9/hour shit job

bruh you live in rural Indiana, lmao.

Try coming to Oakland, Pittsburg, or SF sometime. people have tried to rob me in clear daylight before.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Clifford wrote:

Try coming to Oakland, Pittsburg, or SF sometime. people have tried to rob me in clear daylight before.
u look too white bro u gotta blend in. instead of being robbed, the blacks will just compliment ur fit
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Clifford wrote:

indy isnt rural and is like 3x bigger than pittsburg. i mean all the big cities are the same in that there are nicer neighborhoods and poor black neighborhoods where housing is cheap. im not saying indy is worse than others, but i have the cheapest rent in the city and my apt complex parking lot is just full of red shirts fronting like bloods with loud thumping rap from evening to 3am. i cant afford anything better right now so i have to deal with it.

crazy shit: some couple i could tell was wacked out on some amphetamines came to my store started dry humping each other in line. there were kids in line and everything. i wasnt a manager at the time, so i got my manager and he kicked their ass out.

crazy shit: went to the bar with coworkers, im single, in my 20s and didnt grow up here so what else am i supposed to do to meet new people. i was talking to this girl, everything was going well until she asked "how much are you lookin at?". she flashed me her boobs and i realized i was trying to pickup a hooker and not a serious person lol.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you sound racist bro. sounds like youd have a better time if you just accepted them and your situation. once you can better deal with it, it will be easier to move up
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Clifford wrote:

indy isnt rural and is like 3x bigger than pittsburg. i mean all the big cities are the same in that there are nicer neighborhoods and poor black neighborhoods where housing is cheap. im not saying indy is worse than others, but i have the cheapest rent in the city and my apt complex parking lot is just full of red shirts fronting like bloods with loud thumping rap from evening to 3am. i cant afford anything better right now so i have to deal with it.

crazy shit: some couple i could tell was wacked out on some amphetamines came to my store started dry humping each other in line. there were kids in line and everything. i wasnt a manager at the time, so i got my manager and he kicked their ass out.

crazy shit: went to the bar with coworkers, im single, in my 20s and didnt grow up here so what else am i supposed to do to meet new people. i was talking to this girl, everything was going well until she asked "how much are you lookin at?". she flashed me her boobs and i realized i was trying to pickup a hooker and not a serious person lol.

Pittsburg CA my nig.

You live in safe white haven.

the majority of my friends here are black and mexican. With the context of your post, you definitely sound like an internalized racist who enjoys segregated cities and communities.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
puresick
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
gurogamesh wrote:
Brolock wrote:
gurogamesh wrote:
thats in august my dude

got my general admission floor ticket. i will see my biases up close. +will buy hi touches. staying at an airbnb with couple friends.
i cant go early friday for the convention as i cant move the final for my summer linear algebra class, so ill be plane ride right over that after my final

damn son. when'd you get into kpop?! i'm going to kcon too

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puresick wrote:
Brolock wrote:
gurogamesh wrote:
Brolock wrote:
gurogamesh wrote:
thats in august my dude

damn son. when'd you get into kpop?! i'm going to kcon too
2~ years ago. i was at kcon la 2016, got into it a bit before that. but have been listening to snsd, since gee came out, independently of the kpop scene. now im in deep tho. if u wanna hangs or at least say hi lemme know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: