Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE Reply with quote

Hi.



Cheat tool set (CTS) is a tool like CE written in #C .NET

Current version: 1.15 (NOTE: the tool works only with x64 processes)

Memory scanner
Memory viewer / editor
Pointer scanner
IAT (Import Address Table) tool
Debug viewer
Windows debugger: Read, Write. The professional version has instruction execute (Find out what addresses this instruction accesses).
Disassembler - Includes built-in signature maker plugin that attempts to generate unique signatures just like the original IDA sigmaker plugin.
Dump strings tool

Official site: https://overlayhack.com/cheat-tool-set

The download is only available on the official website.

The tool in action: https://imgur.com/T1HNkq8

_________________


Last edited by H4x0rBattie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ATG Wez
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Nice man Reply with quote

This is great man, 1 thing to add in a future update though, Freeze value`s like you can in CE.

I found the player health address within Black Ops 3 zombies but i cannot change the value without the value resetting to 100 again. In cheat engine to get unlimited health you needed to freeze the value instead of 99999999ing it lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 152

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7827
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your tool and all, however I do want to point out on your site:

Code:
How do I get the tool?

To get the current and updated version of the software. You must register an account and order the software via system. All this is free of charge.

Once your "order" has been approved, the download will be activated to your account.

Only the first public version can be downloaded without registering an account:


Most people are not going to go for this and ignore your tool if you gate it behind a registration like this. Just a heads up for future versions of your tool.

Other thing would also be that a lot of people are going to be weary/untrusting of it since you obfuscated it along with anti-virus' triggering it automatically due to the obfuscation. Cheat Engine is open source and easily obtained, so you are going to want to rethink some of those choices perhaps.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank
Reputation: 17

Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Posts: 1493

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first cant say good or bad, because it cant find many processes. (couldnt find 2-4 processes so i didnt test your tool)

second is you might need to add double floating point reading and searching.

both 8 byte and double take the same size in memory, 8 byte is an int type while double is float.

_________________
About Me;
I Use CE Since Version 1.X, And Still Learning How To Use It Well!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Congrats on your tool and all, however I do want to point out on your site:

Code:
How do I get the tool?

To get the current and updated version of the software. You must register an account and order the software via system. All this is free of charge.

Once your "order" has been approved, the download will be activated to your account.

Only the first public version can be downloaded without registering an account:


Most people are not going to go for this and ignore your tool if you gate it behind a registration like this. Just a heads up for future versions of your tool.

Other thing would also be that a lot of people are going to be weary/untrusting of it since you obfuscated it along with anti-virus' triggering it automatically due to the obfuscation. Cheat Engine is open source and easily obtained, so you are going to want to rethink some of those choices perhaps.


I will think about that. The point with that was so they receive an email notification upon an update with release notes but I guess "Check for update" in the about menu does the job as well.

I can understand your concern about obfuscation but I cannot release the source code on the first day ...

The file is 100% clean as all of my files. Feel free to debug.

You can find me with this username on UC forums. They allowed me to upload many times obfuscated files and they all appeared clean in the past (4) years ...

What comes to CE source. I barely can read it. I mean I can read like 1% of what the code does. I never coded with Pascal.

That being said, I haven't seen lately that many CE's being released despite the source code. What I exactly refer to, a port that can be taken seriously.

And what comes to AV's. A point to think about:

If an AV trigger obfuscated .NET exe as a virus whatever whilst it is not, they don't know what they are doing. How you can even trust such AV?

You know if your AV does not find "anything" who is going to continue subscription?

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
first cant say good or bad, because it cant find many processes. (couldnt find 2-4 processes so i didnt test your tool)

second is you might need to add double floating point reading and searching.

both 8 byte and double take the same size in memory, 8 byte is an int type while double is float.


Please be more specific. The tool works only with x64 processes.
I've add the most common data types and scans.

I hope all of you understand that there are currently five different tools in the software where each tool is difficult or very difficult to code.

I simply haven't had time/energy yet to include all features.

Please bear in mind, I've developed the tool for about a year, CE being developed for 14 years?

Anyway here's the tool in action:

How to find an obfuscated IAT (Import Address Table)? https://vimeo.com/276647845

AFAIK this feature is unique to CTS. I am very interested to know did the IAT tool auto-detection logic worked with your game.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank
Reputation: 17

Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Posts: 1493

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see, i was running 32-bit games to test your tool. (you didnt mention that)

H4x0rBattie wrote:
CE being developed for 14 years?

18 if im not mistaken.

_________________
About Me;
I Use CE Since Version 1.X, And Still Learning How To Use It Well!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I've updated the first post. There is a new version available.

The first proper review: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Debuggers-Decompilers-Dissasemblers/Cheat-Tool-Set.shtml

Changelog for 1.01:

- Fixed an issue with "A sequence of values" scan with value type "Hex".
- "A sequence of values" scan supports now also the following data types: "Byte" and "2 Bytes"
- "A sequence of values" scan can now find values that are padded by "n" bytes
- Added "2 Byte" alignment in memory viewer
- Added "Browse this address in memory viewer" option in main view

Changelog for 1.02:

- Synchronize concurrent dictionary entries (in memory results of a current scan) accordingly with main view.

- Fixed a possible crash (unhandled exception) upon starting the software that occurred on some systems: https://overlayhack.com/cheat-tool-set/52

- Unknown initial value scan supports now also the following data types: "Byte" and "2 Bytes"

- Added an option to narrow down results in main view based on a value times changed count

The last feature requires a little more explanation:

Normally when you scan for a byte value (0 or 1). This scan type is the most difficult due to the fact there are a lot more of results compared to any other scan.

You usually use game mechanics to get values changed according to your preference i.e opening or closing something in the menu.

What if those values are constantly changing between 0,1 or changing between any other byte values and there are several hundred or thousands of results and you can't get the list any smaller?

This is exactly where this feature is coming from. You know the exact count as you're using game mechanics ...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

I've released v1.06: https://vimeo.com/286535013

Download: https://overlayhack.com/CTS_latest.rar



The source code of the software is available for private non-commercial use.[/url]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 152

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7827
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The source code of the software is available for private non-commercial use


For those wondering, listed on his site the source code costs $299.
I wanted to drop another opinion here because I think this is rather a joke.

This tool is just a compilation of multiple tools put into one. I would not recommend anyone spending money on this because there is nothing unique or special about this tool that warrants the costs. It is compiled with tools/ideas taken from multiple projects, all of which are free and open source.

Memory / Pointer Scanning - Cheat Engine:
https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine

IAT Scanning / Auto-Finding / etc. - Scylla Import Reconstructor:
https://github.com/NtQuery/Scylla

ReClass - ReClass.NET:
https://github.com/ReClassNET/ReClass.NET
(And all other random iterations of this tool from the multiple rewrites it's had.)

It's great that yourself, and others that do similar to this, want to learn and make your own scanners etc. But when you are literally just piecing together other peoples work, copy pasting chunks of things, or only converting between another language to yours of choice, this doesn't constitute as you owning it to be able to sell it.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Quote:
The source code of the software is available for private non-commercial use


For those wondering, listed on his site the source code costs $299.
I wanted to drop another opinion here because I think this is rather a joke.

This tool is just a compilation of multiple tools put into one. I would not recommend anyone spending money on this because there is nothing unique or special about this tool that warrants the costs. It is compiled with tools/ideas taken from multiple projects, all of which are free and open source.

Memory / Pointer Scanning - Cheat Engine:
https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine

IAT Scanning / Auto-Finding / etc. - Scylla Import Reconstructor:
https://github.com/NtQuery/Scylla

ReClass - ReClass.NET:
https://github.com/ReClassNET/ReClass.NET
(And all other random iterations of this tool from the multiple rewrites it's had.)

It's great that yourself, and others that do similar to this, want to learn and make your own scanners etc. But when you are literally just piecing together other peoples work, copy pasting chunks of things, or only converting between another language to yours of choice, this doesn't constitute as you owning it to be able to sell it.


What's wrong with implementing many tools into one? I've literally implemented each feature (my own codes/logic).

The source code will back it up. And it's there for those who are "afraid" of obfuscated executable.

You use whatever you want. If you find CE's Pascal source and Lazarus IDE better than VS2017/C# source. Up to you ... Smile

I've literally implemented each feature. The tool is not a port of any other tool. Features in the software are advanced and literally difficult to implement.

My C++ skill is a noob as well. I understand maybe 0.001% from Scylla's source.

For example I never coded a line in Pascal. Can you tell us how I copy pasted or "compiled" therefore pointer scanner implementation from CE?

You're basically saying that the tool is useless. But why I bothered with if that's the case?

For example IAT implementation in the tool is my own work based on my experience. Why do you think I ended up writing it? Simply because Scylla auto-detection did not worked with any game that has IAT "obfuscated". Not at least with games I've worked on ...

Also my memory viewer implementation is unique as well and my own work.

ReClass.NET source can even be used for commercial purpose: https://github.com/ReClassNET/ReClass.NET/blob/master/LICENSE

I did not copy/pasted his source. Everyone who used my memory viewer should immediately understand my implementation must be be my own codes as there are nothing else available that even comes to close to it if we don't count ReClass.

I personally never liked ReClass memory viewer but because there was nothing else available ...

PS. I work on CTS source 6-12 hours/day. And you say I do not own my own code? Is this some kind of a joke?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 152

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7827
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My points are not to discourage you or say your tool is trash. My point was the cost of the source code that was something myself and a handful of others laughed at because of what it involves.

In the game hacking, cracking, reversing, etc. scenes it is super common practice to see something like your tool happen. It is a creation of various things that already exist, based on things that are already open source that generally do nothing new but just have multiple things in one.

This is super common with Vb.Net / C# coders that remake things like injectors. They'll generally copy/paste a template, redo a few minor things, put their name on it and brand it as their own. The underlying code, regardless of what original language it was in is still the same and ultimately the rewrite is nothing more than a redesign of the original, adding nothing new to the mix.

Looking at your tool, it feels like this to a handful of people that share the same opinion as I do from other sites. This tool is just a few tools put into one, with nothing different or unique brought to the table such as what I pointed out above with the 3 links to the other tools that do what yours does, already for free and open source.

Just by porting code to another language and making your own UI doesn't mean you put in the effort and time to learn and make the actual underlying code, or understand what it means, how it works, what it does etc.

Saying that you wrote this in C# and not the same language as the other tools, therefore its automatically yours is kind of the reason most things in these scenes never become open source anymore. The amount of copying and credit stealing causes people to not want to share things at all.

I'm sure you took the time to make the tool in C#, I'm not saying you didn't. But I can pretty much guarantee that if you compare the src of your stuff to CE/ReClass/Scylla, its going to be extremely identical regardless of the different languages used just based on how your took works, what features it has and such.

I'm not saying don't keep working on your tool and making something you enjoy. But what I am saying is charging for the src is more or less a total joke when the base concepts and core code you used to make your tool from are free already. It doesn't give you the right to charge for it.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
My points are not to discourage you or say your tool is trash. My point was the cost of the source code that was something myself and a handful of others laughed at because of what it involves.

In the game hacking, cracking, reversing, etc. scenes it is super common practice to see something like your tool happen. It is a creation of various things that already exist, based on things that are already open source that generally do nothing new but just have multiple things in one.

This is super common with Vb.Net / C# coders that remake things like injectors. They'll generally copy/paste a template, redo a few minor things, put their name on it and brand it as their own. The underlying code, regardless of what original language it was in is still the same and ultimately the rewrite is nothing more than a redesign of the original, adding nothing new to the mix.

Looking at your tool, it feels like this to a handful of people that share the same opinion as I do from other sites. This tool is just a few tools put into one, with nothing different or unique brought to the table such as what I pointed out above with the 3 links to the other tools that do what yours does, already for free and open source.

Just by porting code to another language and making your own UI doesn't mean you put in the effort and time to learn and make the actual underlying code, or understand what it means, how it works, what it does etc.

Saying that you wrote this in C# and not the same language as the other tools, therefore its automatically yours is kind of the reason most things in these scenes never become open source anymore. The amount of copying and credit stealing causes people to not want to share things at all.

I'm sure you took the time to make the tool in C#, I'm not saying you didn't. But I can pretty much guarantee that if you compare the src of your stuff to CE/ReClass/Scylla, its going to be extremely identical regardless of the different languages used just based on how your took works, what features it has and such.

I'm not saying don't keep working on your tool and making something you enjoy. But what I am saying is charging for the src is more or less a total joke when the base concepts and core code you used to make your tool from are free already. It doesn't give you the right to charge for it.


My purpose is not to offend you but I must ask. Are you envious?

The time I've spent on the tool. That price is a theft. Go and work on a tool like this for over one year averagely 6 hours/day. Maybe you will then think other way.

I haven't copy/pasted any template. I've pretty much coded the tool from the ground. The source code backs it up. Yes I've literally studied most of things.

The tool like this cannot be just copy/pasted and coded like that. Where from I can download CE+ version because of the availability of the source code that has improved even one feature?

Which template I copy/pasted for pointer scanner? I never coded a line with Pascal. I implemented those features myself.

You should not mention about cracking games in same context with me and my tool as I got absolutely nothing to do with that.

My tool is not a port of any other tool. I improved and added features that were missing from other tools.

Quote:

Just by porting code to another language and making your own UI doesn't mean you put in the effort and time to learn and make the actual underlying code, or understand what it means, how it works, what it does etc.


Is this some kind of joke? The tool is not a port of any existing tool.

I don't even remember the total time for the tool but for sure at least 6 hours/day for one year.

My UI is very basic as I haven't had time make it look like more "graphical" however. The UI in the tool almost takes the most of my time ...

How this is possible? https://vimeo.com/286535013 If I did not put in the effort and time to learn and make the actual underlying code.

I will ignore posts like this in the future.

What's your whole point with your claims? A one liner please.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor
Reputation: 24

Joined: 24 Feb 2017
Posts: 733
Location: 'Merica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the point is "Why would I pay anything for this when CE, x64dbg, and others are free and open source".

And I have to say this make no sense:
Quote:
My UI is very basic as I haven't had time make it look like more "graphical" however. The UI in the tool almost takes the most of my time ...

You don't have time for the UI, but it takes up the most time (out of a year)?
And the majority of a year on that UI, for real?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 42

Joined: 09 Aug 2013
Posts: 1089

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I want to come down hard when others already seem to be doing so but claiming you wrote it all yourself is a bit disingenuous when you credit DB and KN4CK3R for their source code... rewriting pascal as C# (or whatever) doesn't necessarily make it yours regardless of how long it took to understand it. While making improvements or adding new features would be yours, they're probably a small part of the overall code, of course I'm not going to spend the money to check.

Similarly with saying you haven't spent much time on the UI but then saying that it "almost takes the most of my time", 6 hours a day over a year = 2190 hours, most would be >50% or 1100 hours. On UI. That's, in your own words, "very basic". Though perhaps you're simply not fluent in English and meant that you've spent the least amount of time and thought on the UI not "the most"... who knows.

Anyways, having said that, good luck and have fun with the rest of what you do Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H4x0rBattie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReClass.NET author has been on my Skype for some years ...

Have someone's lost their mind with these claims? Is someone going to claim soon that ReClass.NET author did not wrote his code?



I asked here a few years ago that could I get pointer paths in CE's pointer scanners copy/pasteable in plain text like they are in my tool. Only because I cannot code a line in Pascal nor I barely even understand it.

None bothered to answer. CE's source has has been available for ages. Where is the list of releases that even improved a basic features like that?

That's why there is almost equivalent pointer scanner in my tool.

It is almost retarded to claim that working with an ancient IDE like Lazarus with Pascal source is more convenient than C#/VS2017.

VS2017 is about 100 years ahead in terms of user friendliness.

PS. This was my last reply to these ridiculous claims. I really do not have time for this ...

The hours I've spend on the tool are enormous.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites