Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to find base address in SpeedRunners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acidic92
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: Unable to find base address in SpeedRunners Reply with quote

I've been trying to find a base address for the Steam game "Speed Runners" for a very, very, very long time. I've had a couple of months break but I've come back to it again a few days ago and still no success.

I'm trying to find the base address for the current power up.

I've tried using pointer maps from another laptop combined with a few from my PC and executing a pointer scan with a max level of 8 and a maximum offset value of 6143.. I've left this scan running over night (a total of maybe 11 hours) and I've so far gotten 2672 results found, but that was near the begging of the scan, and I've had no new results for a very long time.
The results so far (the 2672) all consist of only the modules "discordsdk.DLL" and "THREADSTACK0", and I'm trying to avoid thread stack and the discordsdk.DLL is not reliable when switching to multiplayer online.

Can anyone help me or give me tips on how to find the base address for the current power up and a pointer address which is from the "SpeedRunners.exe" module?

Thank you if you can!

----

Some power up values if anyone wants to try:

None = 0
Crate x1 = 33554432
Crate x2 = 134217728
Crate x3 = 150994944
Orbital Push = 234881024
Freeze Ray = 268435456
Missile = 67108864

And a current pointer that seems to work offline but from the discordsdk.dll module:

Offset 6 2A8
Offset 5 B20
Offset 4 224
Offset 3 13D8
Offset 2 F8
Offset 1 0
Base Address "discordsdk.DLL"+000EDF68
MangoTango
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject: Umm who are you exactly Reply with quote

I'm just shocked cause I thought everyone left this game lol and I wanna play with another hacker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: