Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hand of fate 2: Trying to edit values on cards or dice rolls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conmanxful
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Hand of fate 2: Trying to edit values on cards or dice rolls Reply with quote

As the titles suggest in the game Hand of Fate 2 there is a card game as well as dice rolls, a pendulum thing and a wheel spin game with cards. I'm sure they have specific values or there is a way i can at least identify certain things from them but i'm not sure how to do this.

The dice rolls seem easy enough. On the start of the mini-game you get around 3 or so dice and you have a value to need to roll, you click on the dice and it rolls the three of them, combining to form the final value you rolled.

The card game is a little more tricky, 4 cards are shown then turned over and shuffled, however when shuffled it is increasingly difficult to tell which card is which due to them all moving 1 over the other into 1 card and then out again into 4 placed positions. I'm sure each card has a value tagged to them and i know there is a way to highlight them as there is already a mechanic in game to do so.

The pendulum is a beam of light which goes down and hits some blocks, if you miss all blocks or stop the beam on a red block, you lose the minigame, if you stop it on a blue block, it's a success and if you stop on a gold block it's a huge success. i'm sure there are values for sizes of the blocks as well as the speed at which both the blocks and pendulum move.

The last one is the wheel spin. you get any amount of cards arranged in a circlular form and then they spin, you click to stop the wheel turning but it doesn't stop on the one at the bottom but a random one after that. I'm not sure the values i'm looking for here, i've noticed different speeds and the wheel will usually stop between the 2-5th cards after you hit the stop button.

Any insight into finding and editing these values or ways to script to make these types of things more predicatable or less chancey would be appreciated. I'm no expert in this kind of thing, only recently started learning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: