Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ground Control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ground Control
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Ground Control Reply with quote

Hey guys, I need help with my game, I'm trying hard to find a certain code, I'll explain in detail the situation below.

Check the images below first , what I need to know is if there is any value that shows the movement of the units, or some way to find the code that shows the movement of the units, I found only these 3, I think I am missing only 1 more, can anyone help me?

gc001.jpg
 Description:
maybe I have an easier way, if I figure out how to increase the range of the radar to see the enemies, this blue circle is the range of radar , can you help me in that part?
 Filesize:  439.49 KB
 Viewed:  2483 Time(s)

gc001.jpg

gc003.jpg
 Description:
004BC9AE - 8A 51 38 - mov dl,[ecx+38] Original Code 004BC9AE - 8A 51 38 - mov dl,0F Modified 004452C0 - C6 41 38 00 - mov byte ptr [ecx+38],0F Modified Code (This two codes make the units visible , but no their moving.)
 Filesize:  610.96 KB
 Viewed:  2496 Time(s)

gc003.jpg

gc002.jpg
 Description:
004BCCD7 - 8A 40 38 - mov al [eax+38]Original Code
004BCCD7 - 8A 40 38 - mov al,0F Modified Code (This code show these red dots, which are above each unit of the game.)
 Filesize:  568.09 KB
 Viewed:  2496 Time(s)

gc002.jpg

Last edited by Ground Control on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

non of these instructions are dealing with coordinates, to get the coords the easiest way is to find your z coord by getting on a higher surface / ground and then lowering it.

and dont forget increased and decreased scans, you can do it the hardcore way too (presuming there is not z coord) by finding your x or y.

Ground Control
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
non of these instructions are dealing with coordinates, to get the coords the easiest way is to find your z coord by getting on a higher surface / ground and then lowering it.

and dont forget increased and decreased scans, you can do it the hardcore way too (presuming there is not z coord) by finding your x or y.

sorry I did not understand very well what you mean, could you explain me again?

chochang262
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for something related to the movement of the units, then your best bet would be to search for a units coordinates. In 3d games there is usually an

X-left and right
Y- forward and backwards
Z- up and down

Coordinate the easiest coordinate to find is usually the z coordinate. As OleCeUser stated, to find the z coordinate all you really need to do is move a unit to a higher location and scan for and increased value then move to a lower location and scan for a decreased value.(on some occasions, this may be reversed)

Once one coordinate is found the other two are usually very close in memory if not right next to each other.

After you have your coordinates, figure out what accesses your units location in order to find codes relating to your units movement.

(I sent this from a terrible phone so I apologize for this not being as detailed as it could be)

I hope this helped clarify what OldCheatEngineUser was saying. Plenty of his posts have helped me out and there is wisdom in his oldness haha. So I hope that this will help him out good luck brah

***edit***
Also, he went on to say that if it is impossible to move a unit vertically, it is still possible to find a units coordinates(although likely more time consuming) ... seeing as the map appears static, it may be as simple as just looking at it like a graph where if a dot moves to the right it is increasing on the x-axis etc. etc.

it may also be worth noting that most of the time, a coordinate value will typically be a float value

***one last edit***
Yet another way to find the coordinates would be to find the units health then find what writes to it. After getting damaged a code should appear like (ex. Mov [ECX+A8],EAX) in that example ECX (just the address in ecx. Ecx+a8 would be the health offset from the base) would likely be the units base address. If we think like a game developer,then we probably are going to put all information relating to a specific unit in the same location in order to make it easier to retrieve and relay visually to the player.

What I am getting at is that from the units base address you could also try browsing around in memory and look for an address that changes when you move your specific unit.it might be right there at the base or many many bytes away but usually still in the same general vicinity.

This should be enough info to help, but if not, I'm sure some one else can explain much better than I. Thank you and good night haha
Ground Control
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: chochang262 Reply with quote

I think an easier way to see all enemies on the map is to increase the size of my radar's vision to reach the whole map, each unit has a larger or smaller range of vision, the radar obviously has a larger range, so it's possible modify it without having changes in the radar of the players of my team?

Last edited by Ground Control on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
chochang262
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I believe the question was misinterpreted by the both of us. I was under the impression you were searching for a value relating to the units location. If I am correct ( and please lmk if I'm not) you are simply looking to make all enemies appear on a radar. In that case there is likely a boolean value somewhere that makes a check as to whether or not the unit is within range of the units in questions radar. If possible keep having an enemy enter and exit the circumference of the units radar while searching a changed value.
There will probably be a jump somewhere in the code that makes a call if greater or less than (probably relating to the distance of a straight line between the friendly and enemy unit). It may be as simple as changing said jump to just always or never jump.

The circle is also probably a circumference value. If its possible to switch units you could try switching between two and searching for increased or decreased( but this won't work if said circumference is a static value for each specific units struct.

It is still possible to find it in that circumstance though with trial and error. As I stated before, locate a units base address and try changing static values located around that area that look like they could relate to circumference. (Still likely a float but idk)

Also, no one on this website condones online-multiplayer cheats. They are against policy when referring to game specific cheats and can get you and the good people here in trouble. Idk if this is in fact what you meant so apologies ahwad of time if not. Please keep this in mind I did not check beforehand if this is an only multiplayer game but I assume there is a single player. Just to be safe Please keep it offline. Not trying to be rude, just trying to protect one of the greatest domains of all time.
Ground Control
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys I found the following codes that showed me the movement of the troops, but in a stopped state only.

gc.exe+A3029 - 8A 0C 11 - mov cl,[ecx+edx]

gc.exe+1CD17C - 8A 04 08 - mov al,[eax+ecx]

I need help with these codes, I dont have enough , the codes even need show the movement to the sides, forward, back.

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time coordinates are a set of floats, a set of ints.
I doubt those single bytes are coordinates.
Keep looking.
Ground Control
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found these codes.

004E38B2 - 8A 44 08 02 - mov al,[eax+ecx+02]
004E38CC - 8A 4C 0A 02 - mov cl,[edx+ecx+02]
004E3CA5 - 8A 54 08 02 - mov dl,[eax+ecx+02]
004E2F01 - 66 8B 44 08 02 - mov ax,[eax+ecx+02]

Some help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: