Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simple but cant find a clear Answer anywhere

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WattebauschXC
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Simple but cant find a clear Answer anywhere Reply with quote

Just as the Titel says:
what does the option "Next Scan" EXACLTY mean? as i just cant find a short clear Answer to it.
Does it use the Value i typed in (exact Value) to search it out of the already displayed lines?
Because this seems not to work in the game i play
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's what it does.

On a new/first scan you'll usually get a huge amount of results. This is why you need to do something in the game to change the value you're scanning for and do 'next scan' to narrow it down.

What is not working exactly? Do you end up with 0 results?
WattebauschXC
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats right, i watch the value in the game closely and when it changes i change the value i was searching for.
after some repeating i end up with around 4 to 10 Lines left so i assumed the next time the value changes i can find the line where i have to change it but at this point i have mostly lines where the value either jumps to a total different value as the value in the game i am observing or with the next scan i cant find any line that matches...

EDIT____

I used the "Increased Value by..." Option and now i got 26 Lines. i take a wild guess, do i have to edit them all?

EDIT2___

Seems that didnt worked out either...
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WattebauschXC wrote:
Thats right, i watch the value in the game closely and when it changes i change the value i was searching for.
after some repeating i end up with around 4 to 10 Lines left so i assumed the next time the value changes i can find the line where i have to change it but at this point i have mostly lines where the value either jumps to a total different value as the value in the game i am observing or with the next scan i cant find any line that matches...

EDIT____

I used the "Increased Value by..." Option and now i got 26 Lines. i take a wild guess, do i have to edit them all?

EDIT2___

Seems that didnt worked out either...
It could very well be that the addresses you have found aren't the ones you're changing. Try to go through the CE Tutorial.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sometimes you do have to edit multiple values iirc but 26 seems like a lot. Though I haven't actually used Cheat Engine in years anymore so I could be wrong.

Did you change all 26? What happened after that?

You'll probably get more and better if you post this in General Discussions rather than Random Spam.
mben
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try a different type value, sometimes the value like health is in float type sometimes is double, depend the game.
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't the value you're scanning for have to be less than the one you started out with?
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mben wrote:
try a different type value, sometimes the value like health is in float type sometimes is double, depend the game.
Oh, yeah, probably this. I thought he said he used 'Increased value' (for which the type doesn't matter) but he used 'Increased by...'

Try using 'Increased value' and/or 'Decreased value' instead, or like konr said, try doing the Cheat Engine tutorial. One of the first things you learn to do in the tutorial is using Increased/Decreased value.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: