Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FarmVille 2: Country Escape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tgp1994
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: FarmVille 2: Country Escape Reply with quote

So I thought I'd try playing around with FarmVille 2: Country Escape for the lols and whatnot. Last I checked, this is a Unity game, client-side with support for syncing save data at the end of a session. It's on both PC and mobile. To start, you attach Cheat Engine to the process FVCE.exe.

The big microtransaction currency is "keys". I discovered a trick for finding the 4-byte value; you do an AOB search for 1C FE E8 15 03 00 00 00, then find the first result. Your value starts at offset -0x8.

After I think an update a day or two ago, my little trick no longer works. I can't find that AOB anywhere in memory. If I do scans for the 4-byte value I'm looking for, those come back empty too. I've also tried the unknown initial value method, and scanning for floats.

Does anyone have any guesses as to why I can't find the value anymore? I doubt they made the game serverside in a little patch, and even then, I'd think I would still be able to find the value somewhere in memory.

Edit: Now it seems to be randomly working on and off. Sometimes 4 byte scans work, other times not. You also have to be faster in your searches, since memory locations are changed more often now. This is also the pattern I look for in memory:

Code:
FF FF FF FF [4 byte value] [6C F3, sometimes varies] [[0C 06 84 C4 AB 53 FF FF FF FF]]

Note the last 10 bytes, those always seem to be the same now.
Ginlace2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Memu, an android emulator, and with a 4 byte scan, keys are easily found. Actually just about everything is editable. I have changed the max capacity of the silo and warehouse, as well as all items in it.

With Memu, you attach CE to memuheadless.exe
tgp1994
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginlace2 wrote:
I use Memu, an android emulator, and with a 4 byte scan, keys are easily found. Actually just about everything is editable. I have changed the max capacity of the silo and warehouse, as well as all items in it.

With Memu, you attach CE to memuheadless.exe

Yup, same thing with Android natively. Just search for the value and you'll eventually find it.
nnd
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also need to add something here (see if you would like to check this out) regarding FV Country Escape... a sure shot method (tried and tested innumerable times by me) of getting free keys (BUT will only work if you have keys between 2 and 998 - a 4 digit number does not work)….
AFTER opening the game, open CE (process FVCE) , will work with 4 bytes only feed then scan in the current number of keys already showing in the game. just leave it DONT copy it below, back to the farm harvest an apple tree and quickly use 1 single key to get the tree ready. Now there shall be only one key lesser than before... use that number and press NEXT SCAN... only three or Four addresses will show … bring them down and change value to WHATEVER (don't try going beyond 3245 approx.) back to that tree, harvest, water and again use just one key immediately.... the number of keys will automatically change for whatever number you have fed. …. THIS method is bound to work... well I have been using it without fail on CE 6.8.1 without any hang-ups
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: