Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


4wgto0k Prod Yung Niro

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam -> Horse Excrement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shrooms
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 9

Joined: 17 Feb 2016
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: 4wgto0k Prod Yung Niro Reply with quote

0:33
late into the game;
i can feel god's pain;
666 in my vain's;
now swerving to stay in my lane
0:42
front and you'll get caught
been ready for this spooky haunt
in the jungle with no thought
snorting that snow to get hot
0:50
i been the captain for awhile
please welcome to my trial
a wall around my profile
i am the old style
0:58

_________________
Original Date: 2007

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
When you die, I will not spit on your grave.


exactly because when he dies so do you. you simply would not be able to. in fact there would not even be a grave as this universe would cease to exist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whole lot of gang
yung niro is the name

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
whole lot of gang
yung niro is the name

Nobody spit shit since february? Dangit thats lame.. heres a cheers
come out of the wood works havent shaved or stayed in my own lane
my beard is weird and your going to be put an end to your own game
fidget, with your fingers on the buttons. hit it and hope you didnt fly into the sun, get it and I hope it wont take more than once. Im outta here like a six shooter thats spun
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex.
I post too much
Reputation: 7

Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 2385
Location: Canada, Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eldo wrote:
Nirojan wrote:
whole lot of gang
yung niro is the name

Nobody spit shit since february? Dangit thats lame.. heres a cheers
come out of the wood works havent shaved or stayed in my own lane
my beard is weird and your going to be put an end to your own game
fidget, with your fingers on the buttons. hit it and hope you didnt fly into the sun, get it and I hope it wont take more than once. Im outta here like a six shooter thats spun

hi

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex. wrote:
Eldo wrote:
Nirojan wrote:
whole lot of gang
yung niro is the name


hi

hey friend, how ya been ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I was in the hospital many schizos were into bad rapping
_________________
I am the butthurt causer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 95

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnHeroWithNoName wrote:
when I was in the hospital many schizos were into bad rapping


its the same among young white males in their 20s in the recovery scene. i have one guy at my house that just walks up to me and starts rapping. its hilarious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1074

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
AnHeroWithNoName wrote:
when I was in the hospital many schizos were into bad rapping


its the same among young white males in their 20s in the recovery scene. i have one guy at my house that just walks up to me and starts rapping. its hilarious.


thats cause you are in a drug house my dude
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam -> Horse Excrement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites