Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


"Pansexuals" piss me off
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.

What about chicks with dicks?
There's no such thing. There are men pretending to be women, but they're still just men.


excuse me sir but Islam is that way. I also think you just insulted Kyle and his wife

_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.

What about chicks with dicks?
There's no such thing. There are men pretending to be women, but they're still just men.


excuse me sir but Islam is that way. I also think you just insulted Kyle and his wife
Why not just plain ol' Christianity at that point though? :^)

Also I thought Kyle was dating an actual azn girl?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.

What about chicks with dicks?
There's no such thing. There are men pretending to be women, but they're still just men.


excuse me sir but Islam is that way. I also think you just insulted Kyle and his wife
Why not just plain ol' Christianity at that point though? :^)

Also I thought Kyle was dating an actual azn girl?


i think they'er married? idk

bc christianity ignores all of the old testament, makes an everliving god into a walking contradiction that dies. then requires you to accept an illogical axiom of the crucifiction premise;
God sacrificing His innocent Ďsoní to free people from a curse He apparently afflicted people for the deeds that someone else did.

If god isnít a man and doesnít desire sacrifice, why is God what He says He isnít multiple times, why does Jesus never say He is God when God never hesitates, and why did God desire what He says He does not desire ? Is God constantly lying, is the Bible full of mistakes, which is it ? Because these doctrines are contrary to what the Old Testament taught, contrary to what Jesus taught, and completely illogical.

Iím gonna kill you. Never mind, I killed my son. Now wear what I murdered him with and love me for murdering him so I didnít murder you. Or else Iíll murder you. Also, the son i murdered was me, the god that isn't a man and that is everliving, became a man and defecated, and died naked.

islam is simple. God forgives you if you repent and change your ways, and is also consistent. He also doesn't give you a dozen conflicting doctrines from men over hundreds of years to pick and choose from for what makes you comfortable while requiring you to ignore what makes no sense. You get one and either accept it or don't.

kinda like 2 genders. simple, natural, & you get one and either accept it or don't

islam is growing quick in japan too

_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
God sacrificing His innocent Ďsoní to free people from a curse He apparently afflicted people for the deeds that someone else did.


But mankind has been sinning since The Fall. You can't help but sin now and then, even as a child before you're aware that actions have consequences. He didn't curse us, Adam and Eve disobeyed him by eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

Quote:
If god isnít a man and doesnít desire sacrifice

He does desire sacrifice by old testament standards. They used to sacrifice lambs for passover. Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice aka the "lamb of god", thus ending the need for blood sacrifices. Even in Islam there's Qurbani.

Quote:
He isnít multiple times, why does Jesus never say He is God when God never hesitates, and why did God desire what He says He does not desire



58 ďVery truly I tell you,Ē Jesus answered, ďbefore Abraham was born, I am!Ē
John 8:58

Not sure what you're talking about with desires.


Quote:
Because these doctrines are contrary to what the Old Testament taught, contrary to what Jesus taught, and completely illogical.


What doctrines are contrary to what Jesus taught? The Old Testament is a mix of civil laws in the time of Israel and "God's Law" which are the ten commandments. Jesus follows the ten commandments law and those are the ones that are supposedly still relevant, not Man's laws of old Israel.

Quote:
Iím gonna kill you. Never mind, I killed my son. Now wear what I murdered him with and love me for murdering him so I didnít murder you. Or else Iíll murder you.


That's a rather shallow understanding :/ You don't need to wear a cross in Christianity, they don't worship it like an idol, it's just a reminder.

Christianity is simple, Jesus died as the final sacrifice for your sins, and atonement can be gained by accepting him into your life.


I wouldn't call myself a Christian, but I am familiar with their beliefs. None of the religions are scientifically accurate, which is where I take issue.

Islam is pretty smart to require two women's testimony to be worth as much as one man's though.
-----

Anyway, in regards to me insulting Kyle and his wife, I thought you were saying I insulted them because she was a trannie or something lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care what you believe in. I'm gonna call it what it is though. Degeneracy. I dont see anyone refuting my claim other than you, which is to be expected of a degenerate.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
americanboy
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.

What about chicks with dicks?
There's no such thing. There are men pretending to be women, but they're still just men.


excuse me sir but Islam is that way. I also think you just insulted Kyle and his wife
Why not just plain ol' Christianity at that point though? :^)

Also I thought Kyle was dating an actual azn girl?


i think they'er married? idk

bc christianity ignores all of the old testament, makes an everliving god into a walking contradiction that dies. then requires you to accept an illogical axiom of the crucifiction premise;
God sacrificing His innocent Ďsoní to free people from a curse He apparently afflicted people for the deeds that someone else did.

If god isnít a man and doesnít desire sacrifice, why is God what He says He isnít multiple times, why does Jesus never say He is God when God never hesitates, and why did God desire what He says He does not desire ? Is God constantly lying, is the Bible full of mistakes, which is it ? Because these doctrines are contrary to what the Old Testament taught, contrary to what Jesus taught, and completely illogical.

Iím gonna kill you. Never mind, I killed my son. Now wear what I murdered him with and love me for murdering him so I didnít murder you. Or else Iíll murder you. Also, the son i murdered was me, the god that isn't a man and that is everliving, became a man and defecated, and died naked.

islam is simple. God forgives you if you repent and change your ways, and is also consistent. He also doesn't give you a dozen conflicting doctrines from men over hundreds of years to pick and choose from for what makes you comfortable while requiring you to ignore what makes no sense. You get one and either accept it or don't.

kinda like 2 genders. simple, natural, & you get one and either accept it or don't

islam is growing quick in japan too


I didnt read anything you said because christianity follows the old testament, doesnt ignore it...catholics follow the new testament.

IGNORED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.

What about chicks with dicks?
There's no such thing. There are men pretending to be women, but they're still just men.


excuse me sir but Islam is that way. I also think you just insulted Kyle and his wife
Why not just plain ol' Christianity at that point though? :^)

Also I thought Kyle was dating an actual azn girl?


i think they'er married? idk

bc christianity ignores all of the old testament, makes an everliving god into a walking contradiction that dies. then requires you to accept an illogical axiom of the crucifiction premise;
God sacrificing His innocent Ďsoní to free people from a curse He apparently afflicted people for the deeds that someone else did.

If god isnít a man and doesnít desire sacrifice, why is God what He says He isnít multiple times, why does Jesus never say He is God when God never hesitates, and why did God desire what He says He does not desire ? Is God constantly lying, is the Bible full of mistakes, which is it ? Because these doctrines are contrary to what the Old Testament taught, contrary to what Jesus taught, and completely illogical.

Iím gonna kill you. Never mind, I killed my son. Now wear what I murdered him with and love me for murdering him so I didnít murder you. Or else Iíll murder you. Also, the son i murdered was me, the god that isn't a man and that is everliving, became a man and defecated, and died naked.

islam is simple. God forgives you if you repent and change your ways, and is also consistent. He also doesn't give you a dozen conflicting doctrines from men over hundreds of years to pick and choose from for what makes you comfortable while requiring you to ignore what makes no sense. You get one and either accept it or don't.

kinda like 2 genders. simple, natural, & you get one and either accept it or don't

islam is growing quick in japan too


I didnt read anything you said because christianity follows the old testament, doesnt ignore it...catholics follow the new testament.

IGNORED


r u having a laff? 1. catholics <> christians, christians <> catholic, they are very different
2. christians do not follow the old testament. to do so is blasphemy to the 'blessing' of the crucifiction, and jesus' death. this is why they do not follow the law, do not circumcise, etc.
what jesus did (following the law and saying it is kept forever) and what christians do (following paul and leaving Jesus) are two separate things

im pretty sure you knew that though, stop trolling

HackOtaku wrote:
toomanyquotes
58 ďVery truly I tell you,Ē Jesus answered, ďbefore Abraham was born, I am!Ē
John 8:58

Not sure what you're talking about with desires.


Quote:
Because these doctrines are contrary to what the Old Testament taught, contrary to what Jesus taught, and completely illogical.


What doctrines are contrary to what Jesus taught? The Old Testament is a mix of civil laws in the time of Israel and "God's Law" which are the ten commandments. Jesus follows the ten commandments law and those are the ones that are supposedly still relevant, not Man's laws of old Israel.

Quote:
Iím gonna kill you. Never mind, I killed my son. Now wear what I murdered him with and love me for murdering him so I didnít murder you. Or else Iíll murder you.


That's a rather shallow understanding :/ You don't need to wear a cross in Christianity, they don't worship it like an idol, it's just a reminder.

Christianity is simple, Jesus died as the final sacrifice for your sins, and atonement can be gained by accepting him into your life.


I wouldn't call myself a Christian, but I am familiar with their beliefs. None of the religions are scientifically accurate, which is where I take issue.

Islam is pretty smart to require two women's testimony to be worth as much as one man's though.
-----

Anyway, in regards to me insulting Kyle and his wife, I thought you were saying I insulted them because she was a trannie or something lol.


>they don't worship it like an idol,
yes they do. they literally bow kiss and adore these things and sing to them like they would Jesus. even judaism acknowledges that christianity is idolatry.

>Christianity is simple, Jesus died as the final sacrifice for your sins, and atonement can be gained by accepting him into your life.
which is against the entire old testament, and is baseless in scriptural grounds.
deuteronomy makes clear the terms for clearing all of your sins, and it does not take a sacrifice


>But mankind has been sinning since The Fall.
and all of the sons of adam are born pure, adam being born perfect. you can't sin without having awareness of it, sorry, you should probably go read some more of the bible and stop trollin

>He does desire sacrifice by old testament standards.
yeah see, no, you are expressly wrong here.
Hosea 6:6, 1 Sam 15:22, etc

>Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice aka the "lamb of god",
this was an innovation by paul, God can not logically make a sacrifice

>Even in Islam there's Qurbani.
and in islam, Allah does not desire sacrifice, don't talk about what you are ignorant of.
udhiyyah is a demonstration of submission and obedience to God

>John 8:58
CAN YOU REALLY NOT READ?
"Jesus never said he is God", and guess what he doesn't say in john 8:58???

58 εἶπεν αὐτοῖς Ἰησοῦς∑ ἀμὴν ἀμὴν λέγω ὑμῖν, πρὶν Ἀβραὰμ γενέσθαι ἐγὼ εἰμί.

ἐγὼ (egů) was translated as I.

εἰμί (eimi) was translated as am.

According to Strong's Greek Dictionary, eimi (εἰμί or εἰμὶ) means:

"am, have been, it is I, was.

The first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic) -- am, have been, X it is I, was. See also ei, eien, einai, heis kath heis, en, esomai, esmen, este, esti, kerdos, isthi, o."
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."
57 "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am (I have seen Abraham before he was even born)!"


way to take it out of context to make a totally erroneous claim. like you did with lierally everything else.


>What doctrines are contrary to what Jesus taught?
im not gonna answer a troll. there isa reason why the book of james can not be rectified with the new teachings of paul. therei s a reason why paul came saying he was preaching a new gospel. same for why there are entire sects of christianity/judaism who follow jesus AND the old testament AND reject paul, because you can NOT follow paul, the founder of Christianity, AND follow Jesus in the way he says to follow the law, AS PAUL MAKES CLEAR FOLLOWING THE LAW IS SUBVERTING JESUS.

>Islam is pretty smart to require two women's testimony to be worth as much as one man's though.
more out of context nonsense.

>islam is not scientifically accurate
muslims fathered the scientific method, fool
there is nothing about islam that is not 'scientifically accurate'. they said the same in the 70s then revised their sciences when they realised it was wrong, and then guess what wasn't inaccurate anymore about the solar maxima ?

_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing Talix, just make up your own bullshit and pass it off as truth as long as it fits your narrative. Christians worship the cross, sure thing, Jesus said before abraham I am, but that doesn't mean he was saying he was god because he didn't say literally verbatim "I am god", even though it's widely accepted that's the context, sure thing. Whatever it takes to verify Islam. Doesn't really matter since like I said, both Islam and Christianity are inconsistent with science and science backs the 2 gender argument without the need of faith.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Sure thing Talix, just make up your own bullshit and pass it off as truth as long as it fits your narrative. Christians worship the cross, sure thing, Jesus said before abraham I am, but that doesn't mean he was saying he was god because he didn't say literally verbatim "I am god", even though it's widely accepted that's the context, sure thing. Whatever it takes to verify Islam.


yeah, you are trolling.

>Christians worship the cross
O cross
with thy sweet wood, thy sweet nails, and thy sweet burden
SAVE
this present multitude assembled today in thy praise

- Roman Breviary: Public Service for Sept 14th, as it is now used regularly every year

>Jesus said before abraham I am,
actually, you are mistranslating an alleged saying of Jesus.
Jesus spoke in the cradle. souls are made from the holy spirit, Jesus was a word sent from God. i don't take it surprising that Jesus could have known Abraham before he was born in the flesh. the souls were made to be known before they were formed in the womb. you need to read more.

>but that doesn't mean he was saying he was god
God says He is God, directly. Jesus literally never said it, and the worst you can get at proving your point (since you can never admit you are wrong) is twisting a translated statement in greek (something Jesus didn't speak) to an even faultier translation in english. and for what? how is saying he has seen abraham a statement of being God?
and why would he RUN AND HIDE AND FLEE FROM THE PEOPLE HE IS TALKING TO IMMEDIATELY AFTER SAYING HE WAS GOD? LUL??

>even though it's widely accepted that's the context, sure thing
a lot of things are widely accepted that aren't true; nice ad populum fallacy. the church changes its opinions all the time, and there are numerous christians who disagree with you on this one. the ultimate statement was never said, it was given in the resurrection. that is because there is no other statement available, just resurrection stories that are all in disagreement.

>Whatever it takes to verify Islam.

you are an idiot if you think islam needs the bible to verify it. islam verifies the bible.


>Islam and Christianity are inconsistent with science
wrong again, way to expose your lack of education.
muslims fathered the scientific method, fool
there is nothing about islam that is not 'scientifically accurate'. they said the same in the 70s then revised their sciences when they realised it was wrong, and then guess what wasn't inaccurate anymore about the solar maxima ?

PLS TELL ME HOW THE ISLAMIC WORLD IN ITS SCIENTIFIC GOLDEN AGE WITH ALL OF ITS MUSLIM SCHOLARS WAS SOOOO FAR OFF BASE LMAO

_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Implying I'm going to read more of your bullshit.

Give it a rest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
>Implying I'm going to read more of your bullshit.

Give it a rest.


cop out. because you are wrong. and can't admit it.

from Dr. Bucaille

The relationship between the Quran and science is a priori a surprise, especially when it turns out to be one of harmony and not of discord. A confrontation between a religious book and the secular ideas proclaimed by science is perhaps, in the eyes of many people today, something of a paradox. The majority of today's scientists, with a small number of exceptions of course, are indeed bound up in materialist theories, and have only indifference or contempt for religious questions which they often consider to be founded on legend. In the West moreover, when science and religion are discussed, people are quite willing to mention Judaism and Christianity among the religions referred to, but they hardly ever think of Islam. So many false judgements based on inaccurate ideas have indeed been made about it, that today it is very difficult to form an exact notion of the reality of Islam.

As a prelude to any confrontation between the Islamic Revelation and science, it would seem essential that an outline be given of a religion that is so little known in the West.

The totally erroneous statements made about Islam in the West are sometimes the result of ignorance, and sometimes of systematic denigration. The most serious of all the untruths told about it are however those dealing with facts; for while mistaken opinions are excusable, the presentation of facts running contrary to the reality is not. It is disturbing to read blatant untruths in eminently respectable works written by authors who a priori are highly qualified. The following is an example taken from the Universalis Encyclopedia (Encyclopedia Universalis) vol. 6. Under the heading Gospels (Evangiles) the author alludes to the differences between the latter and the Quran: "The evangelists (. . .) do not (. . .), as in the Quran, claim to transmit an autobiography that God miraculously dictated to the Prophet . . .". In fact, the Quran has nothing to do with an autobiography: it is a preaching; a consultation of even the worst translation would have made that clear to the author. The statement we have quoted is as far from reality as if one were to define a Gospel as an account of an evangelist's life. The person responsible for this untruth about the Quran is a professor at the Jesuit Faculty of Theology, Lyon ! The fact that people utter such untruths helps to give a false impression of. the Quran and Islam.

There is hope today however because religions are no longer as inward-looking as they were and many of them are seeking for mutual understanding. One must indeed be impressed by a knowledge of the fact that an attempt is being made on the highest level of the hierarchy by Roman Catholics to establish contact with Muslims; they are trying to fight incomprehension and are doing their utmost to change the inaccurate views on Islam that are so widely held.

What initially strikes the reader confronted for the first time with a text of this kind is the sheer abundance of subjects discussed: the Creation, astronomy, the explanation of certain matters concerning the earth, and the animal and vegetable kingdoms, human reproduction. Whereas monumental errors are to be found in the Bible, I could not find a single error in the Quran. I had to stop and ask myself: if a man was the author of the Quran, how could he have written facts in the Seventh century A.D. that today are shown to be in keeping with modern scientific knowledge? There was absolutely no doubt about it: the text of the Quran we have today is most definitely a text of the period, if I may be allowed to put it in these terms (in the next chapter of the present section of the book I shall be dealing with this problem). What human explanation can there be for this observation? In my opinion there is no explanation; there is no special reason why an inhabitant of the Arabian Peninsula should, at a time when King Dagobert was reigning in France (629-639 A.D.), have had scientific knowledge on certain subjects that was ten centuries ahead of our own.

It is an established fact that at the time of the Quranic Revelation, i.e. within a period of roughly twenty years straddling Hegira (622 A.D.), scientific knowledge had not progressed for centuries and the period of activity in Islamic civilization, with its accompanying scientific upsurge, came after the close of the Quranic Revelation. Only ignorance of such religious and secular data can lead to the following bizarre suggestion I have heard several times: if surprising statements of a scientific nature exist in the Quran, they may be accounted for by the fact that Arab scientists were so far ahead of their time and Muhammad was influenced by their work. Anyone who knows anything about Islamic history is aware that the period of the Middle Ages which saw the cultural and scientific upsurge in the Arab world came after Muhammad, and would not therefore indulge in such whims. Suggestions of this kind are particularly off the mark because the majority of scientific facts which are either suggested or very clearly recorded in the Quran have only been confirmed in modern times.

It is easy to see therefore how for centuries commentators on the Quran (including those writing at the height of Islamic culture) have inevitably made errors of interpretation in the case of certain verses whose exact meaning could not possibly have been grasped. It was not until much later, at a period not far from our own, that it was possible to translate and interpret them correctly. This implies that a thorough linguistic knowledge is not in itself sufficient to understand these verses from the Quran. What is needed along with this is a highly diversified knowledge of science. A study such as the present one embraces many disciplines and is in that sense encyclopedic. As the questions raised are discussed, the variety of scientific knowledge essential to the understanding of certain verses of the Quran will become clear.

The Quran does not aim at explaining certain laws governing the Universe, however; it has an absolutely basic religious objective. The descriptions of Divine Omnipotence are what principally incite man to reflect on the works of Creation. They are accompanied by references to facts accessible to human observation or to laws defined by God who presides over the organization of the universe both in the sciences of nature and as regards man. One part of these assertions is easily understood, but the meaning of the other can only be grasped if one has the essential scientific knowledge it requires. This means that in former times, man could only distinguish an apparent meaning which led him to draw the wrong conclusions on account of the inadequacy of his knowledge at the time in question.

The present confrontation between Holy Scripture and science brings ideas into play, both for the Bible and the Quran, which concern scientific truth. For this confrontation to be valid, the scientific arguments to be relied upon must be quite soundly established and must leave no room for doubt. Those who balk at the idea of accepting the intervention of science in an appreciation of the Scriptures deny that it is possible for science to constitute a valid term of comparison (whether it be the Bible, which does not escape the comparison unscathed-and we have seen why-or the Quran, which has nothing to fear from science). Science, they say, is changing with the times and a fact accepted today may be rejected later.

This last comment calls for the following observation: a distinction must be drawn between scientific theory and duly controlled observed fact. Theory is intended to explain a phenomenon or a series of phenomena not readily understandable. In many instances theory changes: it is liable to be modified or replaced by another theory when scientific progress makes it easier to analyse facts and invisage a more viable explanation. On the other hand, an observed fact checked by experimentation is not liable to modification: it becomes easier to define its characteristics, but it remains the same. It has been established that the Earth revolves around the Sun and the Moon around the Earth, and this fact will not be subject to revision; all that may be done in the future is to define the orbits more clearly.

A regard for the changing nature of theory is, for example, what made me reject a verse from the Quran thought by a Muslim physicist to predict the concept of anti-matter, a theory which is at present the subject of much debate. One can, on the other hand. quite legitimately devote great attention to a verse from the Quran describing the aquatic origins of life, a phenomenon we shall never be able to verify, but which has many arguments that speak in its favour. As for observed facts such as the evolution of the human embryo, it is quite possible to confront different stages described in the Quran with the data of modern embryology and find complete concordance between modern science and the verses of the Quran referring to this subject.

Jews, Christians and Atheists are unanimous in stating (without a scrap of evidence however) that Muhammad wrote the Quran or had it written as an imitation of the Bible. It is claimed that stories of religious history in the Quran resume Biblical stories. This attitude is as thoughtless as saying that Jesus Himself duped His contemporaries by drawing inspiration from the Old Testament during His preachings: the whole of Matthew's Gospel is based on this continuation of the Old Testament, as we have indeed seen already. What expert in exegesis would dream of depriving Jesus of his status as God's envoy for this reason? This is nevertheless the way that Muhammad is judged more often than not in the West: "all he did Was to copy the Bible". It is a summary judgement that does not take account of the fact that the Quran and the Bible provide different versions of a single event. People prefer not to talk about the difference in the descriptions. They are pronounced to be the same and thus scientific knowledge need not be brought in. We shall enlarge on these problems when dealing with the description of the Creation and the Flood.

The collection of hadiths are to Muhammad what the Gospels are to Jesus: descriptions of the actions and sayings of the Prophet. Their authors were not eyewitnesses.. (This applies at least to the compilers of the collections of hadiths which are said to be the most authentic and were collected much later than the time when Muhammad was alive). They do not in any way constitute books containing the written Revelation. They are not the word of God, but the sayings of the Prophet. In these books, which are very widely read, statements are to be found containing errors from a scientific point of view, especially medical remedies. We naturally discount anything relating to problems of a religious kind, since they are not discussed here in the context of the hadiths. Many hadiths are of doubtful authenticity. they are discussed by Muslim scientists themselves. When the scientific nature of one of the hadiths is touched upon in the present work, it is essentially to put into relief all that distinguishes them from the Quran itself when seen from this point of view, since the latter does not contain a single scientific statement that is unacceptable. The difference, as we shall see, is quite startling.

The above observation makes the hypothesis advanced by those who see Muhammad as the author of the Quran quite untenable. How could a man, from being illiterate, become the most important author, in terms of literary merit, in the whole of Arabic literature? How could he then pronounce truths of a scientific nature that no other human being could possibly have developed at the time, and all this without once making the slightest error in his pronouncements on the subject?

The ideas in this study are developed from a purely scientific point of view. They lead to the conclusion that it is inconceivable for a human being living in the Seventh century A.D. to have made statements in the Quran on a great variety of subjects that do not belong to his period and for them to be in keeping with what was to be known only centuries later. For me, there can be no human explanation to the Quran.

_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. scientists already confirm that islam has no unscientific statements. science is just inconsistent.

your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy (why do you think you adopted our doctrine of women having right to work, vote, equality, education?). get ready, the West already has

_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy. get ready


Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't matter to me what fairy tale stories you believe.



ok.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  918.76 KB
 Viewed:  193 Time(s)

ok.gif


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy. get ready


Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't matter to me what fairy tale stories you believe.


christianity is dying, islam is the fastest growing religion. statistics aren't fairy tales.

ik it doesn't matter to you what i believe. you're gonna be an ignorant and bitter child regardless.

but as long as you can play nice and pay your jizya tax you'll be ok Wink



PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populationChange_310px.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.97 KB
 Viewed:  179 Time(s)

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populationChange_310px.png



_________________
Imam al-Shafiíi ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
CEFRS: discord.gg/ttGjJn
Islamic Thought: discord.gg/ZN4AaE


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites