Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


"Pansexuals" piss me off
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brolock is getting it.

since most of u have never visited a mosque i would guess, u might not know

islam is so strict on this in various reasons (it's even disliked to wear feminine colors, forbidden to wear the opposite gender's clothing, etc), but masjids typically have male entrances and females entrances available.
they also have male areas for prayer and female areas for prayer (that do not have gender-mixing)
even when we eat at the masjid, it is rare for a masjid to have mixed-gender seating. if u go there with ur wife or mom or whatever, then they're probably sitting somewhere completely different than u

this gender mixing stuff in the west is whack. when i first came to islam i thought separation was weird but it was because i was not exposed to it. then i wondered what it was like for some of my muslim brothers and sisters who came here and saw the mixing americans do and how they felt about it.

if u come and start acting weird around our sisters we'll explain the gender barrier and limits and if you continue dont be surprised if some big guys are suddenly around u and picking u up and moving u somewhere else since u dont listen.
objectively i like and prefer the islamic social system to the western for a majority of ways. even the islamic navigation of the western system is better.
do u know how arabs learned about homosexuality ? from the qur'an.

so even if i agree with brolock's logic, ultimately i dont agree with his premises or conclusion

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mammals dont have gender because they don't have conscious society. they dont have clothing, or gender based rituals. their mating displays are very often 100% physical. there are exceptions, but those are usually more intelligent animals that do have their own kind of society, in which I would say yes then they would have gender, and that they could actively go against their gender role that typically goes along with their physical sex.

youre fucking agreeing with me man, "blur the lines of what gender is" if gender was sex then there would be no lines and there would not be 2 different words. in fact, the sentences im saying wouldn't even make any semantic sense if the words meant the same thing, yet youre still able to understand my argument even if you deny it.

"Your feelings don't change your biology" your feelings dont change your societal role either. you cant cry your way up any social ladder, you cant become more rich, you cant become upper class, you cant get royal blood. the words need to exist so that you can literally say things like you just said. your feeling dont change your sex => you cant feel like you have a vagina and then become female. but you can copy woman gender role in society 100%, and if you pass then people are going to see you and treat you like a woman, which is my entire point is that if you are mimicking the gender role, which are societal things not physical, then you will get responded to as if you were the sex that that gender role is typically associated with. trans people are out there doing this right now, and plenty of dudes get tricked by them all the time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
mammals dont have gender because they don't have conscious society. they dont have clothing, or gender based rituals. their mating displays are very often 100% physical. there are exceptions, but those are usually more intelligent animals that do have their own kind of society, in which I would say yes then they would have gender, and that they could actively go against their gender role that typically goes along with their physical sex.

youre fucking agreeing with me man, "blur the lines of what gender is" if gender was sex then there would be no lines and there would not be 2 different words. in fact, the sentences im saying wouldn't even make any semantic sense if the words meant the same thing, yet youre still able to understand my argument even if you deny it.

"Your feelings don't change your biology" your feelings dont change your societal role either. you cant cry your way up any social ladder, you cant become more rich, you cant become upper class, you cant get royal blood. the words need to exist so that you can literally say things like you just said. your feeling dont change your sex => you cant feel like you have a vagina and then become female. but you can copy woman gender role in society 100%, and if you pass then people are going to see you and treat you like a woman, which is my entire point is that if you are mimicking the gender role, which are societal things not physical, then you will get responded to as if you were the sex that that gender role is typically associated with. trans people are out there doing this right now, and plenty of dudes get tricked by them all the time.


With that in mind, the core problem seems to be that gender and sex has been mixed up. It has been used interchangeably with sex for a while, like on about any official form you fill in. I'll concede that you if you separate the two, you're left to ask what's the point of "gender" outside of "gender roles"? It's really an argument over the use of the word and whether it's interchangeable with sex. If I accept your definition, they should never be used the same way.

I don't mind separating them, but I feel like we honestly need a different term than "gender" to describe gender, due to the fact that it has been lumped in with "sex" for some time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i for one, also agree that high school musical 2 was the best high school musical
_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
mammals dont have gender because they don't have conscious society. they dont have clothing, or gender based rituals. their mating displays are very often 100% physical. there are exceptions, but those are usually more intelligent animals that do have their own kind of society, in which I would say yes then they would have gender, and that they could actively go against their gender role that typically goes along with their physical sex.

youre fucking agreeing with me man, "blur the lines of what gender is" if gender was sex then there would be no lines and there would not be 2 different words. in fact, the sentences im saying wouldn't even make any semantic sense if the words meant the same thing, yet youre still able to understand my argument even if you deny it.

"Your feelings don't change your biology" your feelings dont change your societal role either. you cant cry your way up any social ladder, you cant become more rich, you cant become upper class, you cant get royal blood. the words need to exist so that you can literally say things like you just said. your feeling dont change your sex => you cant feel like you have a vagina and then become female. but you can copy woman gender role in society 100%, and if you pass then people are going to see you and treat you like a woman, which is my entire point is that if you are mimicking the gender role, which are societal things not physical, then you will get responded to as if you were the sex that that gender role is typically associated with. trans people are out there doing this right now, and plenty of dudes get tricked by them all the time.


With that in mind, the core problem seems to be that gender and sex has been mixed up. It has been used interchangeably with sex for a while, like on about any official form you fill in. I'll concede that you if you separate the two, you're left to ask what's the point of "gender" outside of "gender roles"? It's really an argument over the use of the word and whether it's interchangeable with sex. If I accept your definition, they should never be used the same way.

I don't mind separating them, but I feel like we honestly need a different term than "gender" to describe gender, due to the fact that it has been lumped in with "sex" for some time.
its true that it has been used as the same thing, but we have only had science to differentiate the two for a small amount of time eg genetics is only about 100 years old. it would be easier to invent a new word than get people to change what they already believe a definition to be.

I guess I wouldnt really care if we used the two interchangeably, because it would be easy to derive the correct meaning from context (we do this all the time with words with multiple meanings). my whole point was that the left has already separated the two, and they will not even entertain your argument if you treat them as the same thing, so you can use their definition against them and say that traditional gender roles are good for society and that it would be ethically wrong to go against them. like heres an argument: kids are already dumb as fuck, we don't need to waste time educating them about all the different possible gender roles and how anyone can do anything in society when we can just ascribe a role to them and have them follow it. and like mentioned earlier who cares if it makes them feel bad, thats just a part of society, just like money, fame, and social status are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
mammals dont have gender because they don't have conscious society. they dont have clothing, or gender based rituals. their mating displays are very often 100% physical. there are exceptions, but those are usually more intelligent animals that do have their own kind of society, in which I would say yes then they would have gender, and that they could actively go against their gender role that typically goes along with their physical sex.

youre fucking agreeing with me man, "blur the lines of what gender is" if gender was sex then there would be no lines and there would not be 2 different words. in fact, the sentences im saying wouldn't even make any semantic sense if the words meant the same thing, yet youre still able to understand my argument even if you deny it.

"Your feelings don't change your biology" your feelings dont change your societal role either. you cant cry your way up any social ladder, you cant become more rich, you cant become upper class, you cant get royal blood. the words need to exist so that you can literally say things like you just said. your feeling dont change your sex => you cant feel like you have a vagina and then become female. but you can copy woman gender role in society 100%, and if you pass then people are going to see you and treat you like a woman, which is my entire point is that if you are mimicking the gender role, which are societal things not physical, then you will get responded to as if you were the sex that that gender role is typically associated with. trans people are out there doing this right now, and plenty of dudes get tricked by them all the time.


With that in mind, the core problem seems to be that gender and sex has been mixed up. It has been used interchangeably with sex for a while, like on about any official form you fill in. I'll concede that you if you separate the two, you're left to ask what's the point of "gender" outside of "gender roles"? It's really an argument over the use of the word and whether it's interchangeable with sex. If I accept your definition, they should never be used the same way.

I don't mind separating them, but I feel like we honestly need a different term than "gender" to describe gender, due to the fact that it has been lumped in with "sex" for some time.
its true that it has been used as the same thing, but we have only had science to differentiate the two for a small amount of time eg genetics is only about 100 years old. it would be easier to invent a new word than get people to change what they already believe a definition to be.

I guess I wouldnt really care if we used the two interchangeably, because it would be easy to derive the correct meaning from context (we do this all the time with words with multiple meanings). my whole point was that the left has already separated the two, and they will not even entertain your argument if you treat them as the same thing, so you can use their definition against them and say that traditional gender roles are good for society and that it would be ethically wrong to go against them. like heres an argument: kids are already dumb as fuck, we don't need to waste time educating them about all the different possible gender roles and how anyone can do anything in society when we can just ascribe a role to them and have them follow it. and like mentioned earlier who cares if it makes them feel bad, thats just a part of society, just like money, fame, and social status are.


To be fair though there was no "science" involved in differentiating them. The term used to only apply to grammar (masucline/feminine/neutral) until the feminist movement adopted the term to apply to people too.

However this comes to an issue I have, I will not actually treat a trans person like a woman. I will not flirt with them or accept them as a "woman " in my eyes. I'll call them her/she because i'm not a prick, but I know that it's really a man with a mental problem. Behaving like a woman and filling in the gender roles of a woman is still not enough for me to accept you as a woman.

I think we should encourage men to be men and women to be women. Like, I'll accept for the sake of argument that gender refers to personality and what "gender roles" you fill. A man can dress like a woman and try to fill a womans role, and in terms of what "gender" he is, he would be a woman, but not in any way that actually matters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aussieBoy
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
mammals dont have gender because they don't have conscious society. they dont have clothing, or gender based rituals. their mating displays are very often 100% physical. there are exceptions, but those are usually more intelligent animals that do have their own kind of society, in which I would say yes then they would have gender, and that they could actively go against their gender role that typically goes along with their physical sex.

youre fucking agreeing with me man, "blur the lines of what gender is" if gender was sex then there would be no lines and there would not be 2 different words. in fact, the sentences im saying wouldn't even make any semantic sense if the words meant the same thing, yet youre still able to understand my argument even if you deny it.

"Your feelings don't change your biology" your feelings dont change your societal role either. you cant cry your way up any social ladder, you cant become more rich, you cant become upper class, you cant get royal blood. the words need to exist so that you can literally say things like you just said. your feeling dont change your sex => you cant feel like you have a vagina and then become female. but you can copy woman gender role in society 100%, and if you pass then people are going to see you and treat you like a woman, which is my entire point is that if you are mimicking the gender role, which are societal things not physical, then you will get responded to as if you were the sex that that gender role is typically associated with. trans people are out there doing this right now, and plenty of dudes get tricked by them all the time.


just because animals cant define their gender doesnt mean they dont have it you dumb fuck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys
We are all beyond worrying about you. You should start doing the same, you worrying leads to more attacks poorly disguised as islamic ramblings
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys
We are all beyond worrying about you. You should start doing the same, you worrying leads to more attacks poorly disguised as islamic ramblings

do you ever know what you're talking about? or is that your curse, being blind to your absurdity and irrationality?
none of what u said makes any sense. u come out of left field to every one of my comments no matter how nice i am, spouting this ridiculous nonsense and trying to work my religion into it. u are a joke

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys
We are all beyond worrying about you. You should start doing the same, you worrying leads to more attacks poorly disguised as islamic ramblings

do you ever know what you're talking about? or is that your curse, being blind to your absurdity and irrationality?
none of what u said makes any sense. u come out of left field to every one of my comments no matter how nice i am, spouting this ridiculous nonsense and trying to work my religion into it. u are a joke


It's almost as if you haven't been doing that to everyones threads for the past few years. I must be crazy

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talix begged Hannah for nudes years ago, who was a minor at the time. now, being underaged has never stopped muslims from anything, but sinning in public has.

u are fake news, talix

also, there are only 2 genders and pansexuals are thesame as bisexuals
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys
We are all beyond worrying about you. You should start doing the same, you worrying leads to more attacks poorly disguised as islamic ramblings

do you ever know what you're talking about? or is that your curse, being blind to your absurdity and irrationality?
none of what u said makes any sense. u come out of left field to every one of my comments no matter how nice i am, spouting this ridiculous nonsense and trying to work my religion into it. u are a joke


It's almost as if you haven't been doing that to everyones threads for the past few years. I must be crazy


no, ur just saying retarded shit

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys
No one needs your false worry, we can discuss anything we want for whatever reason. Why do you constantly discuss Islam despite the fact that no one else is retarded enough to believe in it? Just because you want to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I知 starting to worry about you guys
No one needs your false worry, we can discuss anything we want for whatever reason. Why do you constantly discuss Islam despite the fact that no one else is retarded enough to believe in it? Just because you want to.

bc the fact that you had a genuine chance to explore islam legitimately will be sufficient witness against you on the day of Judgment, and bc idc if you believe in it ? im sorry you have no idea how to understand the beliefs of basically 1 in 5 people, but guess what: not everyone is like you. ain't that amazing Smile
ex: you could see my worry wasnt genuine, unlike kyle who couldn't see the sarcasm
(protip: i have met muslims here, & discussing islam openly got their attention, and nonmuslims to read qur'an when they never had before)

my point was that i just don't understand why you're discussing this here. is it venting, or what? i'm just trying to understand exactly what you're saying bud. you don't have to get so personal or upset over that.
were u just saying it to be heard by no one caring & me caring is ruining that? or what

like obviously u dont have to answer to me and im fine with u discussing whatever here, reason or not. im just kinda not understanding the point of this particular discussion

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites