Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zomday VR cheatengine hacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j663357
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Zomday VR cheatengine hacks Reply with quote

Hello there, I'm pretty new to cheat engine but I generally know enough to edit simple values. However, I cannot seem to find the skill point value/address when I search for it, or most other addresses either for that matter. Not sure if the things I'm looking for (ammo, health, skill points, money) are server sided in-game or if I'm on the wrong process or some other issue. Does anyone with game have any luck or issues as well?
Death GOD 7
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Zomday VR cheatengine hacks Reply with quote

j663357 wrote:
Hello there, I'm pretty new to cheat engine but I generally know enough to edit simple values. However, I cannot seem to find the skill point value/address when I search for it, or most other addresses either for that matter. Not sure if the things I'm looking for (ammo, health, skill points, money) are server sided in-game or if I'm on the wrong process or some other issue. Does anyone with game have any luck or issues as well?

If the game is online then it is server sided and if offline then it can be hacked

"If you are good at something,never do it for free"-The Joker
I know you are looking at this post, Hitler
j663357
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has a single player option to it that I believe can be played offline, but it does also have a multiplayer version. Even if the skills are server sided, during single player mode, most of that should be client sided (exp, hp, etc.)
Death GOD 7
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j663357 wrote:
It has a single player option to it that I believe can be played offline, but it does also have a multiplayer version. Even if the skills are server sided, during single player mode, most of that should be client sided (exp, hp, etc.)

Only multi player mode is server sided because it uses the data in server and single player mode is of course NOT Server sided.
BTW is it flash game or other huge type games.

If it is a huge games like CoD,then use unknown initial search type....I hope it helps

"If you are good at something,never do it for free"-The Joker
I know you are looking at this post, Hitler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: