Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What's with this push to make Joe Biden a meme?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: What's with this push to make Joe Biden a meme? Reply with quote



Been seeing stupid shit like this like, right after Trump got elected. They're usually very unfunny and an obvious ploy to make Biden seem like 'the funny meme guy'. It's so annoying. Like, do people really think Trump got elected because of his "meme" status, so they're doing all they can to make Biden seem more fun/zany? I don't get it. I will bet 50 bucks Biden is already selected as the DNC's nomination for 2020.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next election is gonna be between, Hillary, Biden, trump again, Penn Jillette(who is a CIA operative, do some research), and possibly Bernie again, or Tulsi Gabbard as a surrogate.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penn Jillette would never get elected because he's a vegan. Bernie's burnt out. Hillary lost to Donald Trump. I've never heard of Gabbard though.

It'll be Biden though, no doubt. The tinfoil hat side of me feels like these memes are more of a political campaign than legitimate jokes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 160

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaze did this 4 years ago so I guess that means Glenn Beck wants Joe Biden to be president too. Cool story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not the same as making a meme, that's just the picture. It's the "silly joke" that goes with it and the fact that I see this shit all over that validates my point.

Good attempt at being cheeky, but you just come off as someone who doesn't understand my underlying point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 160

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
It's the "silly joke" that goes with it


Do you know what "caption that photo!" means? I can help you out. Blaze is basically requesting write ins to make "silly jokes" about the photo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
It's the "silly joke" that goes with it


Do you know what "caption that photo!" means? I can help you out. Blaze is basically requesting write ins to make "silly jokes" about the photo.
But why are they surging now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
It's the "silly joke" that goes with it


Do you know what "caption that photo!" means? I can help you out. Blaze is basically requesting write ins to make "silly jokes" about the photo.
But why are they surging now?

they aren't ur just late
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
It's the "silly joke" that goes with it


Do you know what "caption that photo!" means? I can help you out. Blaze is basically requesting write ins to make "silly jokes" about the photo.
But why are they surging now?

they aren't ur just late
They are though, I've been seeing it pop up way more often than normal. How much you want to bet me that this is their 2020 candidate?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dis what I think bout ur stupid fkn memes


_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you said joe budden for a sec
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg Biden is such a lovable prankster, right fellow kids????


Ojw9IXJ_d.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.75 KB
 Viewed:  8804 Time(s)

Ojw9IXJ_d.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



On the front page of reddit again, of course.

DUDE JOE BIDEN IS SO FUNNY AND WHIMSICAL! BIDEN 2020
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:


On the front page of reddit again, of course.

DUDE JOE BIDEN IS SO FUNNY AND WHIMSICAL! BIDEN 2020

The best way to keep the meme from spreading like a cancer is to not post it

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:


On the front page of reddit again, of course.

DUDE JOE BIDEN IS SO FUNNY AND WHIMSICAL! BIDEN 2020

The best way to keep the meme from spreading like a cancer is to not post it
I have to prove that it's actually a thing in order to talk about it though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites