Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

enough is enough
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: enough is enough Reply with quote

http://samuel-warde.com/2017/03/88196/

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you take the media so seriously?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know who Steve Bannon is? He's involved in national security and he associates himself with people like this. Don't kid yourself just pretending that it's all just talk.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm:

I wonder if this could be a biased news source.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything can and does have bias you dimwitted fool. What's important isn't that you judge the source source for the integrity of the message, you must verify the claims. Be a scientist you nut. Even Alex Jones speaks some element of the truth in his craziness.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes, ad hominem, the liberal's first line of defense
a biased source is always a poor source, and you can totally have a neutral source
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a liberal. I Dont subscribe to any agenda. I hate the Democrats just as much as I hate the republicans. I live purely based on facts.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I live purely based on facts.

Channel GannoK wrote:
The government and many people with many different intentions use drugs at different points in space and time to control and and make people into perfectly submissive slaves, to the point of everything appearing normal. Reality is an illusion, you're doomed to your fate. Multiverse theory is true, everything is true as it is untrue. What's most important is that you never lose your way. I love you all, and I must go offline for some time. If you love me, you'll know where to find me.

A wise man once told me that once the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. He was the chosen one, but the world wasn't ready for it.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I am not a liberal. I Dont subscribe to any agenda. I hate the Democrats just as much as I hate the republicans. I live purely based on facts.

i agree with democrats about 1/3 of the time, and republicans about 3/5 of the time. i notice that the more "low information" a person is, the more likely that person is to subscribe 100% to a party agenda.

also

liberalism =/= democrat agenda

liberalism = philosophy of liberty and personal freedoms

liberalism is a philosophy, and most self described liberals don't even know what liberalism means. dont mix it up with the left/right paradigm. gun control for example is certainly NOT a liberal stance, but it is a democrat party stance.
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm,
Guys you are all in this forum since the 2007/2008... Btw it's a long long time, I was wondering, wtf? Why do you keep talking about politics , drugs , jokes, exc..... I mean this is a forum about cheats for videogames? But I can find your posts just here in this section.
I wanted to ask you this question for too much :/ i couldn't keep my curiosity shut anymore...
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viloresi wrote:
Hm,
Guys you are all in this forum since the 2007/2008... Btw it's a long long time, I was wondering, wtf? Why do you keep talking about politics , drugs , jokes, exc..... I mean this is a forum about cheats for videogames? But I can find your posts just here in this section.
I wanted to ask you this question for too much :/ i couldn't keep my curiosity shut anymore...

because we all hate eachother and ourselves
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Do you know who Steve Bannon is? He's involved in national security and he associates himself with people like this.

You want to show me some connection between Bannon and Klayman? Just asking because to me it sounds like you're using lanugage like "people like this" which is really unfair and definitely not "unbiased" as you so praise. What do you mean, people like this? People who don't like liberals? People who support Trump? What broad strokes are you taking here?

So surely there is only one person like this (i.e. only one person saying those people trying to undermine Trump should be in jail.), and that's who-gives-a-fuck attorney, Larry Klayman. Seriously, Klayman is a notorious, attention seeking loon. He has tried to sue Obama claiming he let ebola into the country so he could use it to target whites and jews. Oh, and he tried to sue facebook for a billion dollars because they didn't take down a page he thought was hate speech fast enough.

Nobody cares about this guy, he just wants suckers like you to pay attention to him.
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks cokefag for your deep meanings reply.:/
Aniway since I've just joined this discussion I want to say, that I think in the USA , the masons are ruling... Not the plebs like most of your people think... take a look to wikileaks files, the elections are just a scripted routine ( lol ).
But afterall the system may be corrupted, but it's stable... Because we can live a good life, that lasts for a long time and it's better than many of the other countries.
Btw I don't follow the medias, and the news about politics.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Viloresi wrote:
Thanks cokefag for your deep meanings reply.:/
Aniway since I've just joined this discussion I want to say, that I think in the USA , the masons are ruling... Not the plebs like most of your people think... take a look to wikileaks files, the elections are just a scripted routine ( lol ).
But afterall the system may be corrupted, but it's stable... Because we can live a good life, that lasts for a long time and it's better than many of the other countries.
Btw I don't follow the medias, and the news about politics.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People have the power to take ownership of the country but they don't want it. They want to be told what to do and how to live and to work really really hard. Maybe this has been instilled by outside forces like Masons or maybe this is just the natural way idk.
Look at how Trump addresses people when he's not blowing his top. He talks to everyone like they are children. He uses simple terminology and waves his hands and he tries to use a soft cajoling tone. He's talking to his kids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: