Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caravaneer 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krazie_13_69
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Caravaneer 2 Reply with quote

I have been searching, for previous topic(s) about Caravaneer and Caravaneer 2, but now I only seem to get that the topic/forum does not exist. I was wondering if anyone can help with Caravaneer 2, as for starting stats, money etc? I have tried the X * 8 + 6 method, scanning the exact value / 4 bytes, which if I recall right, is how it used to be done. But so far I'm coming up empty. As for the rest of the scan options I've no clue what I'm doing there so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it greatly.
newfriend
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started working on it. I didn't know how exactly it works, so I just played around with unknown initial value as first scan, and then increasing and decreasing values and filtering results in cheat engine until I found addresses of initial attributes - it seems to be working by formula "6+8*[attribute value]". I will probably not do more hacking, but feel free to post what did you found.
UltimaNecros
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Hacking Stats Reply with quote

For you initial character just search for exact value in hex of any stat, for example if you boost a stat to 10 in character creation just search for 56 as either 2 4 or 8 byte (all work). then change the value, adjust the scan value to match and do next scan. Repeat until you get 1 value, then boost it back to 10, freeze it and keep "lowering" it to get free stat points and up all stats to 10 (or w/e you want).

For any time outside of character creation (main character or ANYONE in the party) search for their exact stat block as an Array of Byte. I will use Spencer rice as an example because his stats are rigged.

The first stat in the array will always be Physical, followed by Agility, then accuracy, then Intelligence (top to bottom). Spencer has 3 4 5 10 in that order.
To find his stat block search for 0000001E 00000026 0000002E 00000056 as an array of byte in Hex format (make sure the Hex box next to the scan entry field is checked). If you get exactly 1 result, change it to 00000056 00000056 00000056 00000056. Then check specner's stats in the caravan menu and it should be 10/10/10/10. If it isnt, you are scanning the wrong process or entered the scan wrong.

When you scan it checks every character in the caravan, every hire able character at the location, and every character in nearby groups (if you are on the world map). So its Possible you may find multiple results like this, but probably not a lot of them. Just try setting them to all 10s one by one until you find spencer.

Spencerhacked.jpg
 Description:
Proof, And it took about 2 minutes.
 Filesize:  99.21 KB
 Viewed:  31586 Time(s)

Spencerhacked.jpg

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an online game. This forum doesn't support online gamehacking.

Read FAQ#0

HighAdmiral
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
It is an online game. This forum doesn't support online gamehacking.

Read FAQ#0

This is actually an offline game, on a website. You do not interact with other players nor is there a leaderboard. I play this game via SWF file offline.
nicopucho
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hacking Stats Reply with quote

[quote="UltimaNecros"]For you initial character just search for exact value in hex of any stat, for example if you boost a stat to 10 in character creation just search for 56 as either 2 4 or 8 byte (all work). then change the value, adjust the scan value to match and do next scan. Repeat until you get 1 value, then boost it back to 10, freeze it and keep "lowering" it to get free stat points and up all stats to 10 (or w/e you want).

For any time outside of character creation (main character or ANYONE in the party) search for their exact stat block as an Array of Byte. I will use Spencer rice as an example because his stats are rigged.

The first stat in the array will always be Physical, followed by Agility, then accuracy, then Intelligence (top to bottom). Spencer has 3 4 5 10 in that order.
To find his stat block search for 0000001E 00000026 0000002E 00000056 as an array of byte in Hex format (make sure the Hex box next to the scan entry field is checked). If you get exactly 1 result, change it to 00000056 00000056 00000056 00000056. Then check specner's stats in the caravan menu and it should be 10/10/10/10. If it isnt, you are scanning the wrong process or entered the scan wrong.

When you scan it checks every character in the caravan, every hire able character at the location, and every character in nearby groups (if you are on the world map). So its Possible you may find multiple results like this, but probably not a lot of them. Just try setting them to all 10s one by one until you find spencer.[/quote]

i know this is an old post but i did not wanted to create a new on just for this... i am trying to do what you describe here but i simply cant i cant manage to make it work, maybe they added some anticheat protection?
plsdontignoremeiwant2hack
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Hacking Stats Reply with quote

UltimaNecros wrote:
For you initial character just search for exact value in hex of any stat, for example if you boost a stat to 10 in character creation just search for 56 as either 2 4 or 8 byte (all work). then change the value, adjust the scan value to match and do next scan. Repeat until you get 1 value, then boost it back to 10, freeze it and keep "lowering" it to get free stat points and up all stats to 10 (or w/e you want).

When you scan it checks every character in the caravan, every hire able character at the location, and every character in nearby groups (if you are on the world map). So its Possible you may find multiple results like this, but probably not a lot of them. Just try setting them to all 10s one by one until you find spencer.

how i can i search for multiple values?
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use multiple tabs.
STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
plsdontignoremeiwant2hack
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
use multiple tabs.

i meant in the same scan like the guy above he mentioned multiple AoBs in a single scan
cristobalcat
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Caravaneer 2 Reply with quote

krazie_13_69 wrote:
I have been searching, for previous topic(s) about Caravaneer and Caravaneer 2, but now I only seem to get that the topic/forum does not exist. I was wondering if anyone can help with Caravaneer 2, as for starting stats, money etc? I have tried the X * 8 + 6 method, scanning the exact value / 4 bytes, which if I recall right, is how it used to be done. But so far I'm coming up empty. As for the rest of the scan options I've no clue what I'm doing there so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it greatly.

It works great for 'AP' son you can walk and do limitless inside the fight map.
lets say you have 19Ap*8+6 = 158 search on 4 bytes, do 1 step anywhere (using 1 AP) and look for 18*8+6=last number -8 = 150, hit next scan and it will give you 3 separated memories, get those 3 since you don't know which one, but you can freeze them all at the same time and it will work great.
You can use it for items with round=integer number only (like bullet) in an storage, same similar way, search, sell or select 1 (to the middle or sold, it doesn't matter) 'next scan' with same math, keep doing it until you have just 1 memory only, changed it to desire number, careful with too much that surely will affect total weight.
The only one I couldn't find out is for money or any number with decimals.
Don't forget to save (to file is the best) often, and don't forget to 'release/unfreeze' does memory normally before to get into a town, it crashed to me sometimes. Then, just freeze it back on the fight/map, you soon will see to get the only (1) memory that keeps the real number (AP*8+6) so remove the other 2. Then it won't crash anymore (I hope, but keep saving).
cristobalcat
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:46 am    Post subject: Caravaneer 2 stats and MONEY MONEEEY ! Reply with quote

Yes, it works as mentioned in this forum (thanks for that)
Open an xls for easy calculation, then game, then cheat engine as explained

STATS WORKS ON 4 BYTES

in your xls cel (ie) A2, put this formula: =A1*8+6
start new game that normally shows 5 in each stat, or whatever.

now on your xls A1 put that number (5), and in A2 it will give you the number 46 to do NEW SCAN (choose 4bytes) on CE (5*8+6=46).

Next, get all stats 1 number up, or down, but same number in all of those.
get new number (let say 4), and put it on A1, to get the next result (4*8+6=38 ), that new number to replace old number, but this time NEXT SCAN, until you get those same qtty of stat.
You got the memories.

BE CAREFULL with the number you will finally put in those. I did 1606 (200*8+6=1606) and he fly as Elton John's rocket-man (so almost not drink/eat) and he hold 1606 kg by himself.

Now.. the sweet one: MONEEEEEY!

Before to go with this one, drive and SAVE, or SAVE FILE (i rather do this) in case next step crash, it shouldn't.

Developer changed integer numbers to decimals to buy, so not that easy to find the memory, BUT they forgot the HIRE PEOPLE. That is an integer, and the cash right away. So get a cheapy hire below your money.

Same calculation here on A1 (it will be number*8+6, so use same formula)
You started with $600 , put that on A1 and A2 should be 4806

MONEY ALSO WORKS ON 4 BYTES, same calculation mode.

DO NEW SCAN with 4806 on CE

hire someone (ie 350), so 600-350=250, put 250 on A1, get 250*8+6= 2006
put that number on CE and NEXT SCAN, you should have the money value memory ALONE.

NOW, BE CAREFUL, do not exceed a huge number, I did put to get 90 millions so, the number you put on that memory would be *8+6 = 720000006

If you find game show now 90 millions, first thing first is do whatever on the town, drive and SAVE IT AS YOUR MASTER ORIGINAL GAME.

Now, you save while playing in other file, so next time you want to start from scratch, you use that MASTER file and you won't need to do this anymore.

last tip:
You are now free to go long distance by your own with tiny water and food, so here in this Fandom map, you will see town to town angle, to jump.

Go to map on the edged town of that area (like Kivi to New Serino) Get the angle as closest possible since on big distance a little different might pass by the town without seen it because your short sight at the beginning.
But it works good my first try, so you shouldn't have a problem.
Whatever the angle you need to point to even on short distance, it doesn't matter, it will keep walking until stop on a town.
If he walk to fast and it's not funny for you, you can also hire some or get animal, so your speed reduce, I believe, IDK, I didn't try it yet, here the map:

caravaneer2DOTfandomDOTcom /wiki/Directions

KIVI TO NEW SERINO (AREA): 228 degree
KIVI TO OZBET (AREA): 166.4
KIVI TO NORTHWAY (AREA): 125

it works ok on a 0.1 angle difference.

DON'T FORGET TO BUY local MAP on each of those (rich superman..) xD

I hope you enjoy it as I will do from now on !

UPDATE: When you get in battle, DO NOT AUTO DISTRIBUTE AMMO, or game will freeze, i did do it manually and works ok.

It gets a little funky w/stat that i did put, so play with lower #. however it walks slow, but on the left/down corner of the fight-screen, on options, change to walk-fast.
Also map got huge, so END your turn first, so you can find your enemies. Then you walk to them and kill them all w/o them to blink an eye.
your toon have hundred of step, so you are superman. =P

Distance: Apparently jump only works with short distance, slightly difference won't work on +1000km. I got lost for those. xD

The idea it's not to spoil entire game so you won't come back again because get bored, get fun with a little super-vitamin, that's all.

UPDATE 2: I played the whole series like this, I won't mention clue details so you can enjoy, but this:
1-Your 'superman' main character can and I say must 'walk' so you don't loose his load capability, if he/she seats as a passenger, you will loose his/her capacity of load.
2-if you put those value I did mention, you only need a sharp weapon only, game will freeze for anything about bullet, rocket or whatever. But you don't need nobody else to confront 32 enemies in a fight (that's the top qtty I found).. and you get the big truck, actually I got 3. xD

Rather play with lower number so you keep fun in good shape.
Xiagafen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attributes (Physical, Agility, Accuracy, Intelligence):
See "UltimaNecros" post.
You can search for and edit every volunteer AND mercenary's attributes (goodbye time-consuming Boryokudan hunting and their generally high wages). Mercenary wage does NOT increase when you do so. I forgot if wage is a dynamic value and changes over time, but I don't think it is. You can manually change their wage, and they may leave if you lower it too much, but in either case running around for a short time didn't change the mercenary's wage for me. I have not tested it in the span of in-game weeks to see if their morale changes, but I don't expect it to.
You might get a few different addresses when you search, but just go through them one-by-one and you'll find the one you're looking for. I usually go back and change the values that didn't do what I wanted back to what they were (copy the original value before you change it to make it easy, especially when you're just experimenting and you get these long decimals).

AP:
For temporary "fixed" in-combat value of your main character, see "cristobalcat" post.
Adding on to "cristobalcat" post, you can also just directly increase your AP. AP is calculated using Battle Experience. You can edit your Battle Experience by simply searching for it. No converting needed. For example, I spent a LONGGGG time doing that AP grind with unload/reload weapons in a battle. I was just experimenting and plugged in my Battle Experience of "11,907,185" (without the comma's) into Cheat Engine, searched and I found the address right-off! It's a "Double" type, search using the "Rounded (extreme)" setting or "Rounded (default)" (because it's a weird decimal number, so truncated doesn't find anything). Changed it to 100 Million and it worked! I now have 270 AP! AND it works with Mercenarys! Can be hard to find their Battle Experience, being it's a few thousand at best, but I had one at 13k and I was able to edit it!

REALLY wish I had tried this BEFORE the weeks of macro-grinding!

Unfortunately, I don't believe anyone's found any skills, current health, morale, "total experience", weight, or food/water needs.

UPDATE:
I decided to see just how high you can make your Battle Experience, and by extension, AP. There is no limit. I put in 1E1000 and it worked. Sure, Battle Experience and AP are both marked as "Infinity" (got a great laugh out of that!), but it WORKED! Only issue is you can't actually put the AP to use in-battle because they immediately surrender every time. Sure, you can "Keep killing," but is that really putting it to use?

UPDATE 2:
I am only able to change some mercenary Battle Experience. Rounding limitation not finding it? Not sure. Either way, I can get it to work on a few specific mercenaries, but most I can't do it with. I only have 2 volunteers and one of them I can't do it with and the other one has <1000 Battle Experience, which gives WAYYYY too many results for me to want to guess-and-check, especially were I can't find the other volunteer's Battle Experience.

UPDATE 3:
So I found that, yes, you can find and edit at least all the volunteer Battle-Experience. It's a double, no formula required ([x*8]+6 NOT necessary - just put in the value, itself), but with the lower numbers (under, say, 2000 BE) you usually get a long list of addresses. And for some reason that trick for narrowing-in on the desired address where you change the in-game value, then continue your search with the new value, does not work. You can find the Battle-Experience address only on the first search (NEW search). No idea why that is, but often times you can do a similiar trick for narrowing-in on the address by continuing playing, but NOT increasing the target character's BE (No using AP, including from movement), then you'll see over time more and more of the detected addresses have changed, but your BE address hasn't changed, so you can continue your search using the same value. Most of the time, the lowest number of addresses I was able to get to was around 10-15, so there's a good amount of guess/check involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: