Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caravaneer 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krazie_13_69
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Caravaneer 2 Reply with quote

I have been searching, for previous topic(s) about Caravaneer and Caravaneer 2, but now I only seem to get that the topic/forum does not exist. I was wondering if anyone can help with Caravaneer 2, as for starting stats, money etc? I have tried the X * 8 + 6 method, scanning the exact value / 4 bytes, which if I recall right, is how it used to be done. But so far I'm coming up empty. As for the rest of the scan options I've no clue what I'm doing there so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it greatly.
newfriend
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started working on it. I didn't know how exactly it works, so I just played around with unknown initial value as first scan, and then increasing and decreasing values and filtering results in cheat engine until I found addresses of initial attributes - it seems to be working by formula "6+8*[attribute value]". I will probably not do more hacking, but feel free to post what did you found.
UltimaNecros
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Hacking Stats Reply with quote

For you initial character just search for exact value in hex of any stat, for example if you boost a stat to 10 in character creation just search for 56 as either 2 4 or 8 byte (all work). then change the value, adjust the scan value to match and do next scan. Repeat until you get 1 value, then boost it back to 10, freeze it and keep "lowering" it to get free stat points and up all stats to 10 (or w/e you want).

For any time outside of character creation (main character or ANYONE in the party) search for their exact stat block as an Array of Byte. I will use Spencer rice as an example because his stats are rigged.

The first stat in the array will always be Physical, followed by Agility, then accuracy, then Intelligence (top to bottom). Spencer has 3 4 5 10 in that order.
To find his stat block search for 0000001E 00000026 0000002E 00000056 as an array of byte in Hex format (make sure the Hex box next to the scan entry field is checked). If you get exactly 1 result, change it to 00000056 00000056 00000056 00000056. Then check specner's stats in the caravan menu and it should be 10/10/10/10. If it isnt, you are scanning the wrong process or entered the scan wrong.

When you scan it checks every character in the caravan, every hire able character at the location, and every character in nearby groups (if you are on the world map). So its Possible you may find multiple results like this, but probably not a lot of them. Just try setting them to all 10s one by one until you find spencer.

Spencerhacked.jpg
 Description:
Proof, And it took about 2 minutes.
 Filesize:  99.21 KB
 Viewed:  6841 Time(s)

Spencerhacked.jpg

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an online game. This forum doesn't support online gamehacking.

Read FAQ#0

HighAdmiral
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
It is an online game. This forum doesn't support online gamehacking.

Read FAQ#0

This is actually an offline game, on a website. You do not interact with other players nor is there a leaderboard. I play this game via SWF file offline.
nicopucho
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hacking Stats Reply with quote

[quote="UltimaNecros"]For you initial character just search for exact value in hex of any stat, for example if you boost a stat to 10 in character creation just search for 56 as either 2 4 or 8 byte (all work). then change the value, adjust the scan value to match and do next scan. Repeat until you get 1 value, then boost it back to 10, freeze it and keep "lowering" it to get free stat points and up all stats to 10 (or w/e you want).

For any time outside of character creation (main character or ANYONE in the party) search for their exact stat block as an Array of Byte. I will use Spencer rice as an example because his stats are rigged.

The first stat in the array will always be Physical, followed by Agility, then accuracy, then Intelligence (top to bottom). Spencer has 3 4 5 10 in that order.
To find his stat block search for 0000001E 00000026 0000002E 00000056 as an array of byte in Hex format (make sure the Hex box next to the scan entry field is checked). If you get exactly 1 result, change it to 00000056 00000056 00000056 00000056. Then check specner's stats in the caravan menu and it should be 10/10/10/10. If it isnt, you are scanning the wrong process or entered the scan wrong.

When you scan it checks every character in the caravan, every hire able character at the location, and every character in nearby groups (if you are on the world map). So its Possible you may find multiple results like this, but probably not a lot of them. Just try setting them to all 10s one by one until you find spencer.[/quote]

i know this is an old post but i did not wanted to create a new on just for this... i am trying to do what you describe here but i simply cant i cant manage to make it work, maybe they added some anticheat protection?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: