Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to change Battle Brothers stats

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viriathu
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: How to change Battle Brothers stats Reply with quote

so, how to change it? i can cheat away with gold but tbh that ruins the fun, i wanted to change the stats of the 3 initial brothers so they have a better chance of survival, googled this for a lot of time and didnt found any help... and all the posts in here wen i search says the page was removed or dont exixt anymore...
Airavat
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accumulate at least 2-3 levels for the unit you want to modify

Un-equip all items so that the base attribute values are shown (keep in mind that certain traits will modify the base attributes, so adjust for those)

Start an initial search for a particular attribute, say melee skill

Level up to increase its value and search for it again (do this until you run out of levels), if you are lucky the values will be narrowed down enough to isolate the correct one

To speed things up tremendously you can:
1) Cheat for experience
2) Open multiple instances of Cheat Engine and search for all attributes simultaneously
renoraider
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airavat wrote:
Accumulate at least 2-3 levels for the unit you want to modify

Un-equip all items so that the base attribute values are shown (keep in mind that certain traits will modify the base attributes, so adjust for those)

Start an initial search for a particular attribute, say melee skill

Level up to increase its value and search for it again (do this until you run out of levels), if you are lucky the values will be narrowed down enough to isolate the correct one

To speed things up tremendously you can:
1) Cheat for experience
2) Open multiple instances of Cheat Engine and search for all attributes simultaneously

Thanks to Airavat for this. Also, stats are in 4byte (the values share the same first four characters of the address so if health starts with something like 207c, then resolve, weapon skill and everything else also starts with 207c) as well as perk points. You can have infinite perkpoints so unlock as much as you want. Also, experience is either in float or 4byte. Change it to a very high level in order to level up multiple times.
Ginco
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject: Super Speed Reply with quote

how to change Worldmap Moving Speed Value?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: