Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CompTIA A+
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: CompTIA A+ Reply with quote

I'm CompTIA A+ certified bro. Currently working on my network+ then after my CCNA

hbu
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youre being led down a path of planned obsolescence with Comptia. I am certified in both A+ and networking+ and audio engineering. Comptia is an organization made by tech giants, to teach you the bare minimum about the technologies, while also keeping you undereducated about important things, so that you're forced to recertify or go for a new one, spending your own cash and effort, just to become a code monkey/wire runner. There is no real career path in the comptia certifications, only jobs.

That being said, just because you're A+/network+ certified doesn't mean you actually know anything in regards to IT/technology in general, it just means you passed a test, and employers will treat you as such.

I got a job with Google doing security Auditing(I dont have a degree btw), right before covid happened and I got let go, having certifications didn't save my job.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Youre being led down a path of planned obsolescence with Comptia. I am certified in both A+ and networking+ and audio engineering. Comptia is an organization made by tech giants, to teach you the bare minimum about the technologies, while also keeping you undereducated about important things, so that you're forced to recertify or go for a new one, spending your own cash and effort, just to become a code monkey/wire runner. There is no real career path in the comptia certifications, only jobs.

That being said, just because you're A+/network+ certified doesn't mean you actually know anything in regards to IT/technology in general, it just means you passed a test, and employers will treat you as such.

I got a job with Google doing security Auditing(I dont have a degree btw), right before covid happened and I got let go, having certifications didn't save my job.

why wouldn't you get a security+ certification for a security job and use two unrelated certifications as an example? are you really going to blame covid for being let go when you have no degree and 2 certifications unrelated to the job? after all, you've acknowledge that an A+/network+ certification doesn't mean you actually know anything in regards to IT/technology in general.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

why wouldn't you get a security+ certification for a security job and use two unrelated certifications as an example? are you really going to blame covid for being let go when you have no degree and 2 certifications unrelated to the job? after all, you've acknowledge that an A+/network+ certification doesn't mean you actually know anything in regards to IT/technology in general.

Demonstrable knowledge, a wide set of skills, and references to employers that show i have integrity, thats how I got the job. You have no experience working in corporate, so your input is coming from a place of misunderstanding/lack of knowledge and experience.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/08/16/15-companies-that-no-longer-require-employees-to-have-a-college-degree.html

If you think that having certifications will secure a job, and not just get you a job, then you have a poor understanding of how the IT/security world functions as a whole.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, here I was thinking about getting some certs for the IT field, is it really not a good idea anymore?
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Demonstrable knowledge, a wide set of skills, and references to employers that show i have integrity, thats how I got the job. You have no experience working in corporate, so your input is coming from a place of misunderstanding/lack of knowledge and experience.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/08/16/15-companies-that-no-longer-require-employees-to-have-a-college-degree.html

If you think that having certifications will secure a job, and not just get you a job, then you have a poor understanding of how the IT/security world functions as a whole.

there's no denying that references go a long way in receiving a job offer to the point you will be chosen over someone [potentially] more qualified. however, in the u.s. we place highest value on who will do the job best. maybe if you move to japan with your wife you'll "secure" a job based of family ties. if you proved to have had the knowledge + skill set you promised during the interview after being hired you wouldn't have been fired. it sounds like they hired you based off someone else's merit along with your own basic demonstration of technical skills during the interview process but when it came to application in a job setting you fell short. why would a company hire you if they didn't intend to keep you long term? its very costly and time consuming for a manager to find and train a replacement. you also have to consider the excess workload the manager takes on as a result of being an employee short. a hiring manager wouldn't waste their time if they didn't believe you were capable of the job. unfortunately, a level of trust goes into the interview process allowing for a 'qualified' person to receive a job but not uphold to company standards as an employee.

as someone who has studied business and corporate finance during a time of growth in the tech industry i can confidently say i have more understanding than you. covid isn't affecting tech giants such as google (outside of hiring less people). it is affecting growth tech companies (not mature companies). to me it sounds like you're using a personal testimony as a qualifier for "working in corporate" when in reality you were merely an easily replaceable wagecuck. if you worked for a corporation you'd understand that, as a low level employee for a brief period of time, you have little to no understanding of how the corporation runs.

HackOtaku wrote:
Shit, here I was thinking about getting some certs for the IT field, is it really not a good idea anymore?

certifications will not secure a job, experience and performance will. this shouldn't even be an argument. responding to both you and hakotaku right now... in general (even in the tech sector) having a college degree is becoming increasingly more required than a high school degree as competition increases. hakotaku, don't feel like certifications are being downplayed. throughout your career you will be continuously learning new things. this is where certifications become invaluable. corporations often pay for these certifications/additional education for its employees to keep up. for example, younger financial analysts are becoming increasingly expected to know how to code for their applications. this isn't something you learn in school while getting your bs in finance but something you can learn through a certification.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
there's no denying that references go a long way in receiving a job offer to the point you will be chosen over someone [potentially] more qualified. however, in the u.s. we place highest value on who will do the job best. maybe if you move to japan with your wife you'll "secure" a job based of family ties. if you proved to have had the knowledge + skill set you promised during the interview after being hired you wouldn't have been fired. it sounds like they hired you based off someone else's merit along with your own basic demonstration of technical skills during the interview process but when it came to application in a job setting you fell short. why would a company hire you if they didn't intend to keep you long term? its very costly and time consuming for a manager to find and train a replacement. you also have to consider the excess workload the manager takes on as a result of being an employee short. a hiring manager wouldn't waste their time if they didn't believe you were capable of the job. unfortunately, a level of trust goes into the interview process allowing for a 'qualified' person to receive a job but not uphold to company standards as an employee.

as someone who has studied business and corporate finance during a time of growth in the tech industry i can confidently say i have more understanding than you. covid isn't affecting tech giants such as google (outside of hiring less people). it is affecting growth tech companies (not mature companies). to me it sounds like you're using a personal testimony as a qualifier for "working in corporate" when in reality you were merely an easily replaceable wagecuck. if you worked for a corporation you'd understand that, as a low level employee for a brief period of time, you have little to no understanding of how the corporation runs.

just because you enrolled into finance classes and then subsequently dropped out of college, doesn't make you more knowledgeable than me in anything, if anything it shows how incapable you are as an individual. That's why you went to prison and have failed to better your own life after, because you aren't actually knowledgeable in corporate life and business, you would be in a corporate position right now if you believed what you just said. I've seen people who spent 10+ years come out of prison and make their own business and be highly successful, why haven't you done that? Because you aren't what you say you are.

the fact that you think covid isn't affecting companies like Google, is telling. Your language of demeaning people who aren't manager/executive level is why I can't take you seriously. you are insinuating and implying so many false ideas that do not apply, and you don't understand the dynamics of what corporate life was like earlier this year precovid and at the height of covid hysteria, it's very apparent.

Keep LARPing though, someone will buy your bullshit. You probably think Google is just a bunch of autists working on a computer, making code and algorithms.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: CompTIA A+ Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
I'm CompTIA A+ certified bro. Currently working on my network+ then after my CCNA

hbu

Certs are for pussies
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
just because you enrolled into finance classes and then subsequently dropped out of college, doesn't make you more knowledgeable than me in anything, if anything it shows how incapable you are as an individual. That's why you went to prison and have failed to better your own life after, because you aren't actually knowledgeable in corporate life and business, you would be in a corporate position right now if you believed what you just said. I've seen people who spent 10+ years come out of prison and make their own business and be highly successful, why haven't you done that? Because you aren't what you say you are.

the fact that you think covid isn't affecting companies like Google, is telling. Your language of demeaning people who aren't manager/executive level is why I can't take you seriously. you are insinuating and implying so many false ideas that do not apply, and you don't understand the dynamics of what corporate life was like earlier this year precovid and at the height of covid hysteria, it's very apparent.

Keep LARPing though, someone will buy your bullshit. You probably think Google is just a bunch of autists working on a computer, making code and algorithms.

funny you assume i dropped out of college and chose to ignore my business education and focus on my "finance courses" (which still provides more insight to how a corporation operates than your minimum wage job) when its a bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in finance. in reality this means i've studied micro+macro economics, business calculus, business statistics, financial+managerial accounting, international business, management, hr management, marketing, and information systems outside of but related to my financial education.

i was expecting you to use your classic ad hominem of "you went to prison" as if it were some sort of argumentative piece and pleased you did. thank you. if anything, it shows how incapable you are of basic reasoning. i've never been to prison, but i understand your erroneously shared assumption with the npc public that people with criminal records achieve nothing in life. using your own logic of being "actually knowledgeable in corporate life and business", you too would be in a corporate position right now but you're not. if you've seen people turn their life around after making some poor decisions in their past, why is it so hard for you to accept that i have?

you've failed to truly address any points i've brought up; only either ignoring them entirely in your responses, claiming i have no idea what i'm talking about, or pinpointing certain biases of yours and conceptions you hold of me that 'disagree' with what i'm saying. you've only disagreed with my responses and haven't countered them in any meaningful way. sure, you attempted to provide an article from 2018 that tells us something we've known for some time; that certain tech companies such as google are hiring people based off certificates without degrees. if you understood anything of the business world you'd know that the most recent of information is what anyone cares about and business news from a week ago can be irrelevant. please show me how mature companies, who the fed has stated they would backstop corporate bonds of during covid, are affected outside of what i already stated.

keep LARPing though, someone will buy your bullshit. you probably are concerned i think you're an autist working on his computer, making music and youtube videos.

Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you were practicing black magic.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

funny you assume i dropped out of college and chose to ignore my business education and focus on my "finance courses" (which still provides more insight to how a corporation operates than your minimum wage job) when its a bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in finance. in reality this means i've studied micro+macro economics, business calculus, business statistics, financial+managerial accounting, international business, management, hr management, marketing, and information systems outside of but related to my financial education.

i was expecting you to use your classic ad hominem of "you went to prison" as if it were some sort of argumentative piece and pleased you did. thank you. if anything, it shows how incapable you are of basic reasoning. i've never been to prison, but i understand your erroneously shared assumption with the npc public that people with criminal records achieve nothing in life. using your own logic of being "actually knowledgeable in corporate life and business", you too would be in a corporate position right now but you're not. if you've seen people turn their life around after making some poor decisions in their past, why is it so hard for you to accept that i have?

you've failed to truly address any points i've brought up; only either ignoring them entirely in your responses, claiming i have no idea what i'm talking about, or pinpointing certain biases of yours and conceptions you hold of me that 'disagree' with what i'm saying. please show me how mature companies, who the fed has stated they would backstop corporate bonds of during covid, are affected outside of what i already stated.

keep LARPing though, someone will buy your bullshit. you probably are concerned i think you're an autist working on his computer, making music and youtube videos.

OHHH so you studied calculus too? and information systems 101? You're like talix, only without the islamic ramblings, but still psychotic and unlikable. cool. Let me know when you develop a system for corporate finance without your huge intellect and ego, and not just vaguely allude to some regurgitated business practices from over a decade ago(which was already a decade behind modern business practice at the time) that you never passed, moron. You're LARPing as yourself from when you were still in school and it's hilarious.

you're a fuck up, and someone who abused the systems society has provided for you, just like talix. Yet, you want to come off as like some virtuous well of knowledge. That's not an ad hominem, im describing your character. You're not as smart as you once were, nor were you ever that smart in the first place, you only know how to troll and LARP as an intellectual.

You should stick to your lane of warning people why you shouldn't do drugs, that's the only thing you have A WEALTH of knowledge about.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

you've failed to truly address any points i've brought up; only either ignoring them entirely in your responses, claiming i have no idea what i'm talking about, or pinpointing certain biases of yours and conceptions you hold of me that 'disagree' with what i'm saying. please show me how mature companies, who the fed has stated they would backstop corporate bonds of during covid, are affected outside of what i already stated.

OHHH so you studied calculus too? and information systems 101? You're like talix, only without the islamic ramblings, but still psychotic and unlikable. cool. Let me know when you develop a system for corporate finance without your huge intellect and ego, and not just vaguely allude to some regurgitated business practices from over a decade ago(which was already a decade behind modern business practice at the time) that you never passed, moron. You're LARPing as yourself from when you were still in school and it's hilarious.

you're a fuck up, and someone who abused the systems society has provided for you, just like talix. Yet, you want to come off as like some virtuous well of knowledge. That's not an ad hominem, im describing your character. You're not as smart as you once were, nor were you ever that smart in the first place, you only know how to troll and LARP as an intellectual.

You should stick to your lane of warning people why you shouldn't do drugs, that's the only thing you have A WEALTH of knowledge about.

you've got to be trolling me with that reponse and baiting talix to respond to a discussion unrelated to him. talix is far more intelligent than you could ever dream to be. but now that you've mentioned his name he's probably going to roast you too. you really are stuck in the past and continue to show the forum your inability to grow as an individual...

notice how you've made these assumptions about me this entire discussion which i purposely haven't disputed to encourage your incorrect conception of my life status. unlike your ironically gigantic ego, i don't feel the need to share this info with those outside my close family and friend group. i especially don't feel safe sharing this information to a public forum. its also funnier to not share it so you continue to make fun of yourself. but for arguments sake, those courses you hyper focused on (similar to how you hyper focused on "finance course" in your previous post) were upper division courses that had prerequisites, not 101 (another mainstream/npc argument).

if you're not going to backup any points/contradictions of yours that i've made i cant take you seriously. does it stroke your ego and get you off when you believe you're intellectually superior, that others are fuck ups and not you, that you've got the world and people figured out? or is your response merely a projection of your massive cope to the reality/failure of your own life? interesting how such a massive self proclaimed intellectual as yourself, after all these years, still doesn't understand a character attack fallacy.

if you understood anything about the broad scope of business you'd know that much of the "modern business" knowledge hasn't changed in many years (outside of management styles/hierarchical structure/employee empowerment, corporate culture, etc.). this is why many business textbooks going back 40 years still teach the same information as modern textbooks [minus modern case studies].

you should stick to your lane of making shitty dubstep music, you have a WEALTH of knowledge about that.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay mad, and stay unemployable. Youre not willing to share aspects of your life, because you haven't done anything with your life other than working at a sushi restaraunt to pay child support in order to avoid fines and more jail time. You regret making horrible decisions, and take it out on someone who actually does something with their own life, in pure jealousy. the fact that you think that im banking on my music as a career, and not just an avenue to explore skills in audio, shows how little you understand how that world works,. Let alone how i operate but let me guess, your finance 101 class taught you about that too.

I've taken music/studio business classes, copyright law classes, production and management classes, and completed entire courses available to me in audio/video at a college and university level, but do i claim to be a guru or expert in how that world works? No. Youd have to be a fucking moron to claim to understand how the world and business ecosystem works just from taking a class.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Stay mad, and stay unemployable. Youre not willing to share aspects of your life, because you haven't done anything with your life other than working at a sushi restaraunt to pay child support in order to avoid fines and more jail time. You regret making horrible decisions, and take it out on someone who actually does something with their own life, in pure jealousy. the fact that you think that im banking on my music as a career, and not just an avenue to explore skills in audio, shows how little you understand how that world works,. Let alone how i operate but let me guess, your finance 101 class taught you about that too.

I've taken music/studio business classes, copyright law classes, production and management classes, and completed entire courses available to me in audio/video at a college and university level, but do i claim to be a guru or expert in how that world works? No. Youd have to be a fucking moron to claim to understand how the world and business ecosystem works just from taking a class.

imagine being this lost and miserable, incapable of bringing any good to any encounter or conversation. u actually take pride in hostility and being misunderstood in your incompetence. u try to make dustin look bad, just to be oblivious to how bad u make urself continually look.

if u were so great and capable then u'd be nice to dustin and have a positive convo. here's a great opportunity to prove me wrong or continue showing how right i am.

dustin can never have ur testimony count against him. he is kind and makes improvements on himself. can you?

whydoyoudothistoyourselfkyle.jpg
 Description:
"I AM LIO N" -kyle
 Filesize:  700.26 KB
 Viewed:  9456 Time(s)

whydoyoudothistoyourselfkyle.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

bro u gotta work on yourself

Shrooms wrote:
Jesus Christ I did A+ and that’s it because it all useless.

Just get Cisco and ur good

I’m a software developer so I don’t need any of that networking bullshit

I really dont think you are buddy. I mean its one thing to learn to code on your own maybe you went to college but how much work experience do you have as a dev. Considering the way you post on this board i really doubt it

where I live certs definitely aren't useless I get a lot of interviews because of my A+
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: