Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post your current theme song
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
you're not saying anything of substance. You're trying to defend the reason why I shouldn't think you're a piece of shit, while simultaneously acting like the biggest ass that has been raped in jail, lashing out because you're upset at the world.

You're stuck in your thinking. all you do is attack ME. both of you started this, AFTER I POSTED MY OWN MUSIC. the years of meth and heroin has clearly put holes in your brain.

sorry, you may be used to flipping things like this on others with your abusive tactics,
but you aren't going to play the victim card to get out of being held accountable for your actions.

maybe if you didn't follow this claim up with an ugly insult, i'd be inclined to defend you. but you immediately dismissed yourself.

it is clear you are trying to weaponise the idea of peace because people objected to your incessant, insipid hostility and flagrant disregard for kindness or basic social courtesy. you reject being met in a manner similar to how you meet others. this is hypocrisy, and a double standard.

you only had the intention of doing what you are now blaming others for, and no one here will fall for your feigned victim card.

being reprimanded for your crimes against others -- that does not mean you have been attacked. we only judge now what is manifested outwardly of your deeds.
whoever shows us good, we will trust him and bring him close.

im not a victim, I'm a man taking care of business. Youre the victim, crying ad hominem and claiming we are attacking you, when you're the one coming here pushing your bullshit antagonizing others. That's why you have me paying your fucking monthly welfare checks because you think you're incapable of working a normal fucking job you piece of fucking shit whiny bitch. You have a victim complex, back when you abused hannah as an atheist, and when you were a buddhist, but you saw a huge opportunity to milk the victim complex when you converted to islam.

Shut the fuck up you crying baby, get over yourself, and get a job. I shouldn't have to play the role of daddy to get you to understand this basic thing EVERYONE ELSE DOES IN THIS COUNTRY. Even Dustin got a job after he was released from jail. I think it was at a sushi restaurant or something. at least he provides some ECONOMIC PRACTICAL VALUE.

What do you bring to this failing economy Talix?

A giant wall of unreadable text that only like 3 people MIGHT read fully? You want to believe you have some sort of philosophical value, but you waste your time attacking someone(an artist of all people, god/allah knows we have enough people harassing artists on this planet, afterall they condone killing people who make fun of their religion with art, i.e. Charlie hebdo) more successful than you will ever be IN LIFE.

lol please show me where i claimed ad hominem. wasn't that you? are you so far gone you think your actions are others' actions?

and lol where i claim people were attacking me? you made that claim. i only said a person, you, was attacking us.

i feel actually devastatingly bad that criticising you has removed you from reality so quickly
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AFTER THE FACT that you began attacking my character, for no reason other than you didn't like my music.

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/gannok/collage

a song I'm working on, it's almost done, here's part of the drop

Album confirmed at least 10 songs

imma give you an honest, non-biased, unemotional review; you may have basic understanding of theory/genre but there is nothing in this sample that makes you stand out. in other words, it sounds incredibly generic. the album isn't out yet, i'd suggest going back to the drawing board.

Channel GannoK wrote:
"dubstep is dead"
you sound like the retards that say any other type of music genre is dead. It's not dead, your interest is dead. The scene is still alive and well.

You retards don't know how to logically compare music. I can compare some unlike genres and make random inconclusive points to my music too. You're fucking stupid. If you studied music theory, then why not talk about the use of theory in my song? What chords and chord progression did I use? you know, something even non music theory students can answer, if they aren't retarded.

Neither of you make music, know what actually goes into making music, and you are making retarded comments like "how easy it is to make a dubstep song"

Do it then. Make a song that we can all enjoy because of how easy it is to write, write your own compositions, any genre. You're such a genius you should be able to do it, no problem.

I'm the one actually posting my own music, yet somehow I'm the one that's not talented. you're both jealous morons, wishing you had just a fraction of the musical talent I have worked on my whole life.

The core of both of your arguments "I don't like it, that's why it's bad"

Jeez, what a valid and thoughtful opinion.

you started this. we gave reviews of your music, both of which had ZERO to do with your character at all. then YOU started attacking US because we gave a normal critique of your song based on our taste. I can understand you not caring about our taste, stay on your high horse because you've studied music, but dont literally lie saying we attacked you first when you started this and could have left it at a simple "I dont care about your two's opinion because you arent educated musically and also do not share the same taste as me"

and no where did we say in those first few initial posts that you were untalented, we were only talking about that one specific song and why we disliked it. I have no idea how talented you are, I was only basing critique off of that one song like a normal music reviewer would (99.9% of the population). again go ahead and stay on your high horse and make music for arts sake and be a starving artist working 4 jobs, but again you called us retards and jealous morons just for disliking your song
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Quote:
AFTER THE FACT that you began attacking my character, for no reason other than you didn't like my music.

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/gannok/collage

a song I'm working on, it's almost done, here's part of the drop

Album confirmed at least 10 songs

imma give you an honest, non-biased, unemotional review; you may have basic understanding of theory/genre but there is nothing in this sample that makes you stand out. in other words, it sounds incredibly generic. the album isn't out yet, i'd suggest going back to the drawing board.

Channel GannoK wrote:
"dubstep is dead"
you sound like the retards that say any other type of music genre is dead. It's not dead, your interest is dead. The scene is still alive and well.

You retards don't know how to logically compare music. I can compare some unlike genres and make random inconclusive points to my music too. You're fucking stupid. If you studied music theory, then why not talk about the use of theory in my song? What chords and chord progression did I use? you know, something even non music theory students can answer, if they aren't retarded.

Neither of you make music, know what actually goes into making music, and you are making retarded comments like "how easy it is to make a dubstep song"

Do it then. Make a song that we can all enjoy because of how easy it is to write, write your own compositions, any genre. You're such a genius you should be able to do it, no problem.

I'm the one actually posting my own music, yet somehow I'm the one that's not talented. you're both jealous morons, wishing you had just a fraction of the musical talent I have worked on my whole life.

The core of both of your arguments "I don't like it, that's why it's bad"

Jeez, what a valid and thoughtful opinion.

you started this. we gave reviews of your music, both of which had ZERO to do with your character at all. then YOU started attacking US because we gave a normal critique of your song based on our taste. I can understand you not caring about our taste, stay on your high horse because you've studied music, but dont literally lie saying we attacked you first when you started this and could have left it at a simple "I dont care about your two's opinion because you arent educated musically and also do not share the same taste as me"

and no where did we say in those first few initial posts that you were untalented, we were only talking about that one specific song and why we disliked it. I have no idea how talented you are, I was only basing critique off of that one song like a normal music reviewer would (99.9% of the population). again go ahead and stay on your high horse and make music for arts sake and be a starving artist working 4 jobs, but again you called us retards and jealous morons just for disliking your song

You attacked not just me , but music producers as a whole, the moment you implied that dubstep music, and by the end game logic of that, all music is easy if formulated.

You have no experience, knowledge, or natural skill in production. You criticized from a position of ignorance, and I demonstrated why, you then proceeded to double down, almost as if you think you could do what I do, but better. So called you out on it. You still wont do it, because you're a piece of shit, and all you do is antagonize others, because you think that having some philiosphy books makes your position and opinion in life more valuable.

shut the fuck up already. Great. you dont like it. I don't care. What I do care about is you trying to sully the art of music production as something that anyone can do. It's not. You can't.

Im not saying you shouldn't talk about production, but you're trying to argue that what you THINK AND FEEL AS AN OPINION is correct. Shut the fuck up and listen to some actual audio engineers before you talk out of your ass.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle doesn't even deny that he started it. in fact, it looks as though he admits it and continues to do what he is criticising.

it's no wonder he makes senseless statements about everything, and his music is shit. anyone with that little fulfillment is definitely gonna have to run their mouth to feel some satisfaction
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>but music producers as a whole, the moment you implied that dubstep music, and by the end game logic of that, all music is easy if formulated.

Im not attacking all music producers, I said dubstep became a stagnant genre that the best features of it adapted and moved on to other genres. thats what good producers do, they adapt and move on to producer better quality music. all music is not easy, youre taking what I said and going far far away from my point, I wasnt even implying ALL dubstep is easy, I said boring dubstep with those simple qualities was easy, there is plenty of dubstep songs that were difficult to make and that I would never dream of being able to come up. But there is still a point to be made that when a genre becomes entirely formulaic, and no one changes up the sound or introduces anything new, people become bored with it. Its technical merit also drops, because people learn exactly how to produce it and dont change anything to challenge themselves with their music production.

>sully the art of music production

again youre taking what I said wayyyy to literal and out of context. you think I dont love music? music is literally the most important part of my everyday life, and I specifically respect the producers, and the production quality in a song is one of the most important factors for me. It sounds like youve become so jaded about music and the technical aspect of it that you cant enjoy it or let others enjoy it on a emotional level. And let me be specific, Im not saying hurrdurr music make me feel good. its because of my devotion to listening to a lot of music, a lot of different genres, and really paying attention, that allows me to have an emotional connection to the music. It is entire based around the fact that I respect producers as artists, and that their art evokes emotion.

>but you're trying to argue that what you THINK AND FEEL AS AN OPINION is correct.
pay attention to what im actually writing. parts of my posts are OPINION based on THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS. why is this necessary? because when people listen to music as consumers this is what they are doing, thinking about the song, and experiencing emotions because of it. why would you post your song here, knowing NONE of us have a background education wise in music, did you think we would blindly enjoy it because you have a superior education to us in music? Now the other parts of my post were things stated as fact, and those are the things I brought up in the first point: If a genre becomes formulaic, it is easy to make an uninteresting song that hits all the bullet points of what that genre is. That doesnt mean you cannot still make a good song by hitting those bullet points, but it means that you must either deviate from the formula or you better have the absolute best perfect production possible. Your song did neither of these things. Lets say Im wrong though and your production is perfect: that is when my opinion comes in and I believe that a formulaic song that hits the bullet points of the genre without deviating from that formula is boring.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insulting and trolling kyle is way too easily done.
if brolock is typing this much it's obviously sincere and well-thought out criticism, and knowing from my previous conversations -- he is reluctant to make insulting criticisms on a whim to content creators (he has a high respect for it), he actually gives his word on things because he is considerate and thoughful

clearly, kyle can not handle constructive criticism, and it was grossly unjust to berate and abuse brolock for it

also i just noticed kyle thought i was buddhist. i have never accepted or practiced buddhism.
i think you guys have actually caused him to snap. im actually beginning to think he's genuinely not okay mentally, so please be easy on him
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Link
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:

Channel GannoK wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
just 'cause you're illiterate and can't compose a decent response, thought, or statement, doesnt mean that's everyone is as incapable as you.
there were 4 capitals i used, none of them were incorrect. never will you substantiate any case of yours.

can you offer anything but vain-speak that is immediately, verifiably false?

holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.

so who here is gonna admit this is their fault?

btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4? since we both dont have to have jobs..

and how is my wife 'illegitmate' (word u cant spell) ? do u mean our marriage / nikah? it is halal and legal . no one but u questions it. makes me wonder why yours would be 'deligitimized' (word u cant spell) .

remember, u cant spell 'humilty' without kyle
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

confirmed being spied on

Link
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Channel GannoK wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
just 'cause you're illiterate and can't compose a decent response, thought, or statement, doesnt mean that's everyone is as incapable as you.
there were 4 capitals i used, none of them were incorrect. never will you substantiate any case of yours.

holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.

btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4? since we both dont have to have jobs..

and how is my wife 'illegitmate' (word u cant spell) ? do u mean our marriage / nikah? it is halal and legal . no one but u questions it. makes me wonder why yours would be 'deligitimized' (word u cant spell) .

"btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?"

What kind of retarded muslim dog think is this?

are you admitting you're a leech, or that you think people with jobs are leeches? or BOTH?

this has got to be the most insane thing you've posted trying to justify you being on welfare.

Get a job. GO flip some halal burgers

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a great song i just found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4nunES9DyI

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Channel GannoK wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:

"btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?"

What kind of retarded muslim dog think is this?

are you admitting you're a leech, or that you think people with jobs are leeches? or BOTH?

this has got to be the most insane thing you've posted trying to justify you being on welfare.

Get a job. GO flip some halal burgers

get trolled harder noob

and get mad:
i can spend all day getting paid to do what u love to spend 4 jobs supporting. سبحان الله و بحمده

keep paying taxes and doing your 4 jobs so i can get paid to troll your remaining free time away
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goes hard live

Link
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
VOTE FOR TRUMP TO END WELFARE SO THIS FAGGOT GOES BROKE

lmao

back on topic

Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 36 of 37

Jump to: