Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Post your current theme song
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.

_________________
TRUEmer


Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis.


he actually thinks a muslim would go into a bar, this is how he professes his ignorance: loud and proud

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.


he actually thinks a muslim would go into a bar, this is how he professes his ignorance: loud and proud


one of multiple examples of his projection onto others.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.


Yea, but you should have thought about what people will think about you BEFORE you did any of those things that landed you in prison. There's a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make sense or you don't like it.

Prison is a place where criminals learn to become better criminals you fucking liar (or a moron who didn't have a hustle and was abused by everyone, probably continued drug use even when locked up). That's how it works here in america. You really expect me to believe that the California Corrections magically cured you of your pedophilia and your violent nature? Sure thing pal.

Not to say that I don't feel bad for ANYONE experiencing prison, because it's truly awful here in america and nobody deserves the treatment recieved, not even you a violent offender and pedophile. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things.

You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never.

Also, just for brolock, I'll 1up you, this song is even older, MY inception remix that I made in a single night or two, used entirely of original synths and instruments, has more views and is viewed much more positively than what you wrote, as per the comments.



IM getting ready to release not only first full album, but as well as sample packs and tutorials. Maybe you can learn a thing or two, instead of being ego driven and retarded.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.


Yea, but you should have thought about what people will think about you BEFORE you did any of those things that landed you in prison. There's a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make sense or you don't like it.

Prison is a place where criminals learn to become better criminals you fucking liar (or a moron who didn't have a hustle and was abused by everyone, probably continued drug use even when locked up). That's how it works here in america. You really expect me to believe that the California Corrections magically cured you of your pedophilia and your violent nature? Sure thing pal.

Not to say that I don't feel bad for ANYONE experiencing prison, because it's truly awful here in america and nobody deserves the treatment recieved, not even you a violent offender and pedophile. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things.

You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never.

Also, just for brolock, I'll 1up you, this song is even older, MY inception remix that I made in a single night or two, used entirely of original synths and instruments, has more views and is viewed much more positively than what you wrote, as per the comments.

imgur oTUSRzs

IM getting ready to release not only first full album, but as well as sample packs and tutorials. Maybe you can learn a thing or two, instead of being ego driven and retarded.


lol am i supposed to learn from your example of ego driven retardation?

good luck googling islamophobic BS to try and mock my religion, you've already had this settled. looks like you forgot.

please do tell me more how a muslim doesn't know their religion but a vain, angry, racist child who doesn't even know arabic apparently is an authority on it.

also, i will be in line to testify to you that Dustin makes continuous strives to be a decent, good person and it is astonishingly inspiring. i have no doubt that he succeeded where i likely would have failed with his challenges.
i am happy to know him and see his improvements.

i can not testify that i have seen any improvements in you, Kyle.



snap.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.6 KB
 Viewed:  956 Time(s)

snap.jpg



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.


Yea, but you should have thought about what people will think about you BEFORE you did any of those things that landed you in prison. There's a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make sense or you don't like it.

Prison is a place where criminals learn to become better criminals you fucking liar (or a moron who didn't have a hustle and was abused by everyone, probably continued drug use even when locked up). That's how it works here in america. You really expect me to believe that the California Corrections magically cured you of your pedophilia and your violent nature? Sure thing pal.

Not to say that I don't feel bad for ANYONE experiencing prison, because it's truly awful here in america and nobody deserves the treatment recieved, not even you a violent offender and pedophile. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things.

You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never.


using your direct logic, i've never been to prison. my crimes weren't severe enough to qualify. along with that, many companies you probably have directly/indrectly supported break the law. whats your excuse? ignorance?

are you saying you blindly agree with everything told you to? do you believe in every law? doubtful you probably have political differences with our current system. but thats what it sounds like (another contradiction). if you realize there is a reason for everything, you'd understand there was a reason for 'pedophilia' in the past and that other states/countries allow females of an age under 18 (AMERICA, not even all of america having this blanket law). you're judging brolocks 'pedohpilia' on the past when he was 12, 13, 14 years old. you're living in the fucking past. not once after turning 18 has he shown any interest in underage girls publicly which you, ironically, base all of your assumptions on.

furthermore, you smoked weed and other drugs (dmt which you claim saved your life) which is still illegal. i dont understand you're argument and neither does any sane, rational person. "You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things." do you believe you should be jailed for using dmt? how tf was i a violent offender when i was merely JAILED (not imprisoned) for posession of drugs? should we jail you for being a shitty person? because that's what it sounds like you're arguing for.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.


Yea, but you should have thought about what people will think about you BEFORE you did any of those things that landed you in prison. There's a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make sense or you don't like it.

Prison is a place where criminals learn to become better criminals you fucking liar (or a moron who didn't have a hustle and was abused by everyone, probably continued drug use even when locked up). That's how it works here in america. You really expect me to believe that the California Corrections magically cured you of your pedophilia and your violent nature? Sure thing pal.

Not to say that I don't feel bad for ANYONE experiencing prison, because it's truly awful here in america and nobody deserves the treatment recieved, not even you a violent offender and pedophile. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things.

You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never.


using your direct logic, i've never been to prison. my crimes weren't severe enough to qualify. along with that, many companies you probably have directly/indrectly supported break the law. whats your excuse? ignorance?

are you saying you blindly agree with everything told you to? do you believe in every law? doubtful you probably have political differences with our current system. but thats what it sounds like (another contradiction). if you realize there is a reason for everything, you'd understand there was a reason for 'pedophilia' in the past and that other states/countries allow females of an age under 18 (AMERICA, not even all of america having this blanket law). you're judging brolocks 'pedohpilia' on the past when he was 12, 13, 14 years old. you're living in the fucking past. not once after turning 18 has he shown any interest in underage girls publicly which you, ironically, base all of your assumptions on.

furthermore, you smoked weed and other drugs (dmt which you claim saved your life) which is still illegal. i dont understand you're argument and neither does any sane, rational person. "You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things." do you believe you should be jailed for using dmt? how tf was i a violent offender when i was merely JAILED (not imprisoned) for posession of drugs? should we jail you for being a shitty person? because that's what it sounds like you're arguing for.


We both know you went to jail for other crimes, but the courts could only charge you with drug possession and make it stick, it wouldn't take a genius to figure that one out. You've told me about how you used to rob people at knife point for your heroin addiction. Lucky for you, you didn't get prison time. Seriously. Good for you. You would be much worse off if you did. I don't think drug possession is a crime, but it's useful for when there is lack of evidence when another crime has been committed and can't be followed up on, same with tax evasion.

also you're the one putting words in my mouth, not replying to anything else said.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So an ex-convict, and a schizophrenic welfare queen woman abuser walk into a bar, and the bartender asks, what will it be today?

They both reply, Ad hominem


lmao, your judgement of me is based off being an ex-convict, but we're using ad hominem. i fucking love it. i can't even. im lost for words. keep in mind, the laws in california have changed. times have changed. if you're going to blindly go with what is the law as your moral basis. i've since gotten my charges redacted. but how would you know that? you blindly go off your ASSumptions of others based off the LIMITED information they've shared on this forum and base your judgement off that.


Yea, but you should have thought about what people will think about you BEFORE you did any of those things that landed you in prison. There's a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make sense or you don't like it.

Prison is a place where criminals learn to become better criminals you fucking liar (or a moron who didn't have a hustle and was abused by everyone, probably continued drug use even when locked up). That's how it works here in america. You really expect me to believe that the California Corrections magically cured you of your pedophilia and your violent nature? Sure thing pal.

Not to say that I don't feel bad for ANYONE experiencing prison, because it's truly awful here in america and nobody deserves the treatment recieved, not even you a violent offender and pedophile. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things.

You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never.


using your direct logic, i've never been to prison. my crimes weren't severe enough to qualify. along with that, many companies you probably have directly/indrectly supported break the law. whats your excuse? ignorance?

are you saying you blindly agree with everything told to you? do you believe in every law? doubtful you probably have political differences with our current system. but thats what it sounds like (another contradiction). if you realize there is a reason for everything, you'd understand there was a reason for 'pedophilia' in the past and that other states/countries allow females of an age under 18 (AMERICA, not even all of america having this blanket law). you're judging brolocks 'pedohpilia' on the past when he was 12, 13, 14 years old. you're living in the fucking past. not once after turning 18 has he shown any interest in underage girls publicly which you, ironically, base all of your assumptions on.

furthermore, you smoked weed and other drugs (dmt which you claim saved your life) which is still illegal. i dont understand you're argument and neither does any sane, rational person.
"You literally have until your death to clear your name. That's how long it takes for the average person to forgive violent offenders, and for pedophiles, never. But the reality is, that it's not a great place, and it's where shitty people like you go when you do shitty things." do you believe you should be jailed for using dmt? how tf was i a violent offender when i was merely JAILED (not imprisoned) for posession of drugs? should we jail you for being a shitty person? because that's what it sounds like you're arguing for.


all of this is based.

The Prophet ﷺ said, “Be conscious of your duty to God, wherever you are. And follow up a bad deed with a good deed and the good deed will wipe out the bad deed. And behave towards the people with a good behaviour.”

[Qur'an 3:133] And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous
[Qur'an 3:134-136] Verily, God loves the doers of good. And for those who, when they have committed some evil or wronged themselves, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins – and who can forgive sins except Allah – and who do not persist in what they have done, while they know. For such, the reward is forgiveness from their Lord.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
We both know you went to jail for other crimes, but the courts could only charge you with drug possession and make it stick, it wouldn't take a genius to figure that one out. You've told me about how you used to rob people at knife point for your heroin addiction. Lucky for you, you didn't get prison time. Seriously. Good for you. You would be much worse off if you did. I don't think drug possession is a crime, but it's useful for when there is lack of evidence when another crime has been committed and can't be followed up on, same with tax evasion.

also you're the one putting words in my mouth, not replying to anything else said.


you seem to understand the concept of why drug possession is punishable. because those who use drugs generally commit other crimes that they either get caught for or don't get caught for. yet under this logic, you should be jailed for your use of dmt. are you ok with that?

you've perverted my story of "robbing people at knife point for your heroin addiction." once again, black and white (autism). you are stuck in a childs mindset of right/wrong. when you're a kid its easy to say whats right/wrong. when you get older and wiser and understand the world more
you understand its not that simple. do you want the true story? doesn't matter, im going to give you the fact of the matter. i was sleeping over at another drug addicts home spending the night in his garage (out of desperation). while him and his friends stayed up all night high on meth robbing cars i was asleep. when they returned home he attempted to rob me in my sleep, finding a pill canister full of capsules containing sugar and $0.50 cents worth (to me) of dmt, $5 resale. out of anger and ignorance of hiding all my valuables in my shoes (which i kept on during my sleep; i remember having $300 in cash under my sole as well as 1 gram of heroin under the sole of my other shoe), he took my water bottle and poured it on me and stole one of my screwdrivers. when i fully woke up (hours after the water being poured on me), i appropriately asserted myself and pinned him to the wall of his home with a screwdriver to his throat. did his other friends try to him him and stop me? no. they all apologized profusely, gave me back my screwdriver, refilled my water bottle, and smoked me out with a blunt before i was on my way.

do you think companies act any differently? no, they are all the same. in the real world, most companies/people break the law if they don't get caught. some get caught, MOST don't. do you agree with every single law in place and blindly follow like a monkey?

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
We both know you went to jail for other crimes, but the courts could only charge you with drug possession and make it stick, it wouldn't take a genius to figure that one out. You've told me about how you used to rob people at knife point for your heroin addiction. Lucky for you, you didn't get prison time. Seriously. Good for you. You would be much worse off if you did. I don't think drug possession is a crime, but it's useful for when there is lack of evidence when another crime has been committed and can't be followed up on, same with tax evasion.

also you're the one putting words in my mouth, not replying to anything else said.


you seem to understand the concept of why drug possession is punishable. because those who use drugs generally commit other crimes that they either get caught for or don't get caught for. yet under this logic, you should be jailed for your use of dmt. are you ok with that?

you've perverted my story of "robbing people at knife point for your heroin addiction." once again, black and white (autism). you are stuck in a childs mindset of right/wrong. when you're a kid its easy to say whats right/wrong. when you get older and wiser and understand the world more
you understand its not that simple. do you want the true story? doesn't matter, im going to give you the fact of the matter. i was sleeping over at another drug addicts home spending the night in his garage (out of desperation). while him and his friends stayed up all night high on meth robbing cars i was asleep. when they returned home he attempted to rob me in my sleep, finding a pill canister full of capsules containing sugar and $0.50 cents worth (to me) of dmt, $5 resale. out of anger and ignorance of hiding all my valuables in my shoes (which i kept on during my sleep; i remember having $300 in cash under my sole as well as 1 gram of heroin under the sole of my other shoe), he took my water bottle and poured it on me and stole one of my screwdrivers. when i fully woke up (hours after the water being poured on me), i appropriately asserted myself and pinned him to the wall of his home with a screwdriver to his throat. did his other friends try to him him and stop me? no. they all apologized profusely, gave me back my screwdriver, refilled my water bottle, and smoked me out with a blunt before i was on my way.

do you think companies act any differently? no, they are all the same. in the real world, most companies/people break the law if they don't get caught. some get caught, MOST don't. do you agree with every single law in place and blindly follow like a monkey?


you wouldn't have had to be violent at all, sleep in a drug addicts garage, or even had any sort of poor interaction with people if you didn't get so hardcore into drugs and hang out with the wrong people. again, this is nothing but your own fault. Are you trying to get pity? I understand your situation. You did what you had to do. But like in a chess game, your early mistakes went unchecked and you didnt do anything to remedy the issues they would cause in the future. Rather through your interpretation of the events that transpired, you look back and go "God damn society, that's why I have all these problems"


also, i I do have integrity. I quit my recent job BECAUSE they were unethical in their practices. I teach chess, free lance device repair and virus removal/device optimization, and I start with a new Automated vehicle training job with GM soon. I also have job interviews coming up for a few tech companies but I don't have my fingers crossed, I don't actually want to work in in big tech, I just want to see the culture first hand.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
you wouldn't have had to be violent at all, sleep in a drug addicts garage, or even had any sort of poor interaction with people if you didn't get so hardcore into drugs and hang out with the wrong people. again, this is nothing but your own fault. Are you trying to get pity? I understand your situation. You did what you had to do. But like in a chess game, your early mistakes went unchecked and you didnt do anything to remedy the issues they would cause in the future. Rather through your interpretation of the events that transpired, you look back and go "God damn society, that's why I have all these problems"


also, i I do have integrity. I quit my recent job BECAUSE they were unethical in their practices. I teach chess and I start with a new Automated vehicle training job with GM soon.


i think your original point(s)/responses and my responses/others responses have been lost as the result of poor short term memory on your part. but don't worry! we're here to remind you/make fun of you for it (a valuable learning tool). if anything, we're helping you learn (assuming you're willing to which you've failed to show that you're capable of thus far).

i've never once even come close to suggesting i'm not to blame for my actions. i completely understand there are consequences (both positive and negative) for every action. are you trying to say something thats unrelated and obvious to get me to agree with it and misconstrue that to, in your mind, believe you're right about everything? do you question the credentials of the youtube commentators that enjoy your music? doubtful. do you think that having a 4.0 gpa will get you a job alone? no, you need practical experience/application. hence the need for an internship.

meanwhile, you continue to live in the past. i understand my poor judgement as a CHILD resulted in my PAST. do you? no, you don't. you continue to bring it up (through others and myself) and assume people don't grow from experiences because you are incapable of growing from experience. you are stuck in your own thinking, you are a prisoner to your own brain.

good for you quitting your job recently due to their unethical behavior. i guarantee it will come up again, maybe next time it won't be such an easy decision when a figurative gun is pointed to your head.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
you wouldn't have had to be violent at all, sleep in a drug addicts garage, or even had any sort of poor interaction with people if you didn't get so hardcore into drugs and hang out with the wrong people. again, this is nothing but your own fault. Are you trying to get pity? I understand your situation. You did what you had to do. But like in a chess game, your early mistakes went unchecked and you didnt do anything to remedy the issues they would cause in the future. Rather through your interpretation of the events that transpired, you look back and go "God damn society, that's why I have all these problems"


also, i I do have integrity. I quit my recent job BECAUSE they were unethical in their practices. I teach chess and I start with a new Automated vehicle training job with GM soon.


i think your original point(s)/responses and my responses/others responses have been lost as the result of poor short term memory on your part. but don't worry! we're here to remind you/make fun of you for it (a valuable learning tool). if anything, we're helping you learn (assuming you're willing to which you've failed to show that you're capable of thus far).

i've never once even come close to suggesting i'm not to blame for my actions. i completely understand there are consequences (both positive and negative) for every action. are you trying to say something thats unrelated and obvious to get me to agree with it and misconstrue that to, in your mind, believe you're right about everything? do you question the credentials of the youtube commentators that enjoy your music? doubtful. do you think that having a 4.0 gpa will get you a job alone? no, you need practical experience/application. hence the need for an internship.

meanwhile, you continue to live in the past. i understand my poor judgement as a CHILD resulted in my PAST. do you? no, you don't. you continue to bring it up (through others and myself) and assume people don't grow from experiences because you are incapable of growing from experience. you are stuck in your own thinking, you are a prisoner to your own brain.

good for you quitting your job recently due to their unethical behavior. i guarantee it will come up again, maybe next time it won't be such an easy decision when a figurative gun is pointed to your head.


you're not saying anything of substance. You're trying to defend the reason why I shouldn't think you're a piece of shit, while simultaneously acting like the biggest ass that has been raped in jail, lashing out because you're upset at the world.

You're stuck in your thinking. all you do is attack ME. both of you started this, AFTER I POSTED MY OWN MUSIC. the years of meth and heroin has clearly put holes in your brain.


you and I both know GPA doesn't mean shit, it holds as much weight as an IQ result. I graduated HS with a 3.0, haven't completed college to the fullest extent that I would like, and still I landed a corporate level job as a consultant with expired credentials. I don't know why you think it was relevant to bring this up. I didn't try very hard in forced school subjects that had no direct impact on my career, and I literally studied other things during my time in classes, like japanese, German, programming, and music production. All things that weren't available, or had poor curriculum in my schools. I am a very self made man. Something you can't attest to. You've more than likely been a leech on your family and society since birth, like talix, but unlike talix you have kept more of your private life to yourself so I can't verify personally, but the writing is on the wall. You abused the system given to us, and you paid the price. Yet it seems you still haven't learned anything when it comes to character.


only a piece of shit tries to assassinate someone's character, which is what you do everyday. I'm not assassinating your character. I'm simply stating what your life has consisted of in the eyes of another human being, AFTER THE FACT that you began attacking my character, for no reason other than you didn't like my music.

You are the bottom of the barrel, and you wouldnt trade it for anything in the world.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION


Last edited by Channel GannoK on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
you're not saying anything of substance. You're trying to defend the reason why I shouldn't think you're a piece of shit, while simultaneously acting like the biggest ass that has been raped in jail, lashing out because you're upset at the world.

You're stuck in your thinking. all you do is attack ME. both of you started this, AFTER I POSTED MY OWN MUSIC. the years of meth and heroin has clearly put holes in your brain.


sorry, you may be used to flipping things like this on others with your abusive tactics,
but you aren't going to play the victim card to get out of being held accountable for your actions.

maybe if you didn't follow this claim up with an ugly insult, i'd be inclined to defend you. but you immediately dismissed yourself.

it is clear you are trying to weaponise the idea of peace because people objected to your incessant, insipid hostility and flagrant disregard for kindness or basic social courtesy. you reject being met in a manner similar to how you meet others. this is hypocrisy, and a double standard.

you only had the intention of doing what you are now blaming others for, and no one here will fall for your feigned victim card.

being reprimanded for your crimes against others -- that does not mean you have been attacked. we only judge now what is manifested outwardly of your deeds.
whoever shows us good, we will trust him and bring him close.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
you're not saying anything of substance. You're trying to defend the reason why I shouldn't think you're a piece of shit, while simultaneously acting like the biggest ass that has been raped in jail, lashing out because you're upset at the world.

You're stuck in your thinking. all you do is attack ME. both of you started this, AFTER I POSTED MY OWN MUSIC. the years of meth and heroin has clearly put holes in your brain.


sorry, you may be used to flipping things like this on others with your abusive tactics,
but you aren't going to play the victim card to get out of being held accountable for your actions.

maybe if you didn't follow this claim up with an ugly insult, i'd be inclined to defend you. but you immediately dismissed yourself.

it is clear you are trying to weaponise the idea of peace because people objected to your incessant, insipid hostility and flagrant disregard for kindness or basic social courtesy. you reject being met in a manner similar to how you meet others. this is hypocrisy, and a double standard.

you only had the intention of doing what you are now blaming others for, and no one here will fall for your feigned victim card.

being reprimanded for your crimes against others -- that does not mean you have been attacked. we only judge now what is manifested outwardly of your deeds.
whoever shows us good, we will trust him and bring him close.


im not a victim, I'm a man taking care of business. Youre the victim, crying ad hominem and claiming we are attacking you, when you're the one coming here pushing your bullshit antagonizing others. That's why you have me paying your fucking monthly welfare checks because you think you're incapable of working a normal fucking job you piece of fucking shit whiny bitch. You have a victim complex, back when you abused hannah as an atheist, and when you were a buddhist, but you saw a huge opportunity to milk the victim complex when you converted to islam.

Shut the fuck up you crying baby, get over yourself, and get a job. I shouldn't have to play the role of daddy to get you to understand this basic thing EVERYONE ELSE DOES IN THIS COUNTRY. Even Dustin got a job after he was released from jail. I think it was at a sushi restaurant or something. at least he provides some ECONOMIC PRACTICAL VALUE.


What do you bring to this failing economy Talix?

A giant wall of unreadable text that only like 3 people MIGHT read fully? You want to believe you have some sort of philosophical value, but you waste your time attacking someone(an artist of all people, god/allah knows we have enough people harassing artists on this planet, afterall they condone killing people who make fun of their religion with art, i.e. Charlie hebdo) more successful than you will ever be IN LIFE.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites