Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Post your current theme song
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You're being generalizing. Blanket statements mean nothing.


"all rap sounds the same and all the producers make the same song"


Are you really gonna die on this hill? You're not clever, and you have no refutation.

Please explain to me how these songs are similar. in actual detail. Explain to me the textures of the synths and what kind of effects are being used, what style of compression is used on the Drums and bass? are there 808s underneath the kicks? or is it a different sub bass sound?


you can't just say "they are all the same." YOu have no substance. You don't know how to discuss music other than, "I like this" "I don't like this" "this isn't popular(to me)"

also I told you to make some music of ANY GENRE of your choosing. And you still aren't taking up on it, because you know you're completely illiterate when it comes to music and you couldn't write a complete song if your life depended on it. Therefore your musical analytical skills mean NOTHING, to someone who is a producer.

Maybe to some fucking retards like dustin your opinion means something, because you both probably listen to the same music. Does that mean my experience and knowledge is invalid because you have a differing opinion? hold on to that, you dont have to answer.

You're like a retarded weeaboo who tries to criticize other people learning japanese for saying desu or watashi wrong.


cool it with the hipster vibes and erroneous assumptions about others, you're not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. you're too hung up on the technical terminology/theory and lack practical application (what actually matters). there are plenty of successful musicians with no formal music education as well as music critics that never use the terminology who are way more successful than you could ever dream of becoming. maybe you personally believe all rap sounds the same and are projecting that thought onto us. brolock and i are very much into the underground rap scene and underground electronic scene (hence brolock saying he listened to dubstep before you even knew about it), but thats where it ends. outside of that, we have very different music tastes. had he not introduced me to it early on, i too, probably would have been one of the people who got into it 3 years down the road when it was the biggest music fad. do you understand what a fad is? does that mean the topic is dead when the fad dies? no. most people understand this where you seem to be hung up on over-analyzing (black and white, a common symptom of autism). once again, you fail to realize that the argument of a mental 12 year old that "WELL IF I SUCK THEN LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER" does not hold up in the real world. im sorry to shatter your reality. you lack the ability to read between the lines and the connections your brain makes based off limited knowledge of brolock or i as an individual are wrong. after all, why would you know everything about our lives? why does all of your posts have to include calling people stupid/retarded/slurs? are you incapable of justifying/strengthening your argument otherwise?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
You're being generalizing. Blanket statements mean nothing.


"all rap sounds the same and all the producers make the same song"


Are you really gonna die on this hill? You're not clever, and you have no refutation.

Please explain to me how these songs are similar. in actual detail. Explain to me the textures of the synths and what kind of effects are being used, what style of compression is used on the Drums and bass? are there 808s underneath the kicks? or is it a different sub bass sound?


you can't just say "they are all the same." YOu have no substance. You don't know how to discuss music other than, "I like this" "I don't like this" "this isn't popular(to me)"

also I told you to make some music of ANY GENRE of your choosing. And you still aren't taking up on it, because you know you're completely illiterate when it comes to music and you couldn't write a complete song if your life depended on it. Therefore your musical analytical skills mean NOTHING, to someone who is a producer.

Maybe to some fucking retards like dustin your opinion means something, because you both probably listen to the same music. Does that mean my experience and knowledge is invalid because you have a differing opinion? hold on to that, you dont have to answer.

You're like a retarded weeaboo who tries to criticize other people learning japanese for saying desu or watashi wrong.


cool it with the hipster vibes and erroneous assumptions about others, you're not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. you're too hung up on the technical terminology/theory and lack practical application (what actually matters). there are plenty of successful musicians with no formal music education as well as music critics that never use the terminology who are way more successful than you could ever dream of becoming. maybe you personally believe all rap sounds the same and are projecting that thought onto us. brolock and i are very much into the underground rap scene and underground electronic scene (hence brolock saying he listened to dubstep before you even knew about it), but thats where it ends. outside of that, we have very different music tastes. had he not introduced me to it early on, i too, probably would have been one of the people who got into it 3 years down the road when it was the biggest music fad. do you understand what a fad is? does that mean the topic is dead when the fad dies? no. most people understand this where you seem to be hung up on over-analyzing (black and white, a common symptom of autism). once again, you fail to realize that the argument of a mental 12 year old that "WELL IF I SUCK THEN LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER" does not hold up in the real world. im sorry to shatter your reality. you lack the ability to read between the lines and the connections your brain makes based off limited knowledge of brolock or i as an individual are wrong. after all, why would you know everything about our lives? why does all of your posts have to include calling people stupid/retarded/slurs? are you incapable of justifying/strengthening your argument otherwise?


You have no consistency in logic. "Do what I say, not what I do"

you make a compelling argument, ex-robber, convicted child molester(or you should have been locked up for decades)

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION


Last edited by Channel GannoK on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I don't care if you think it's shit, your opinion is shit. Why would I blink an eye. But when you retards start saying it is EASY TO MAKE. then do it. otherwise you're talking with you foot in your mouth and your head up your ass while you jerk yourself off.

If you can impress me and actually make something thats technically interesting or has some unique melodic characteristics, I will own up to what I said and agree with you both that it's easy. But you can't, and never will, because your both low life trolls who find it better to support mega fake artists and corps, than self made artists.

and dont tell me you dont have the hardware or software to do it either. theres plenty of free stuff out there, and I made my first songs on a computer with a 1 ghz 2 core processor and 1 gb of ram, I could donate one of my 5 PCs in my room rn if you really needed it. Because I want you to fucking man up and actually go up to bat. you said you played instruments and that you have some credibilty. why would you turn down this offer?


there you go, you said it yourself. you don't care about my opinion. you're sheltering your fragile brain from outside criticism which has been and will continue to be your downfall. why wouldn't you continue your personal bias if i were to create a song? music is not my passion, math is. im not willing to waste my limited amount of time learning how to make a dubstep song when there are much more important things in my life that take precedent; however, i'd be willing to reconsider if you mailed me one of your old desktops. so yes, i'll take you up on that offer seeing as i dont own a desktop and haven't for over 10 years. yes, i am willing to make time (this winter break) after studies, to learn how to create a dubstep song with the hardware you provide.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I don't care if you think it's shit, your opinion is shit. Why would I blink an eye. But when you retards start saying it is EASY TO MAKE. then do it. otherwise you're talking with you foot in your mouth and your head up your ass while you jerk yourself off.

If you can impress me and actually make something thats technically interesting or has some unique melodic characteristics, I will own up to what I said and agree with you both that it's easy. But you can't, and never will, because your both low life trolls who find it better to support mega fake artists and corps, than self made artists.

and dont tell me you dont have the hardware or software to do it either. theres plenty of free stuff out there, and I made my first songs on a computer with a 1 ghz 2 core processor and 1 gb of ram, I could donate one of my 5 PCs in my room rn if you really needed it. Because I want you to fucking man up and actually go up to bat. you said you played instruments and that you have some credibilty. why would you turn down this offer?


there you go, you said it yourself. you don't care about my opinion. you're sheltering your fragile brain from outside criticism which has been and will continue to be your downfall. why wouldn't you continue your personal bias if i were to create a song? music is not my passion, math is. im not willing to waste my limited amount of time learning how to make a dubstep song when there are much more important things in my life that take precedent; however, i'd be willing to reconsider if you mailed me one of your old desktops. so yes, i'll take you up on that offer seeing as i dont own a desktop and haven't for over 10 years. however, i am willing to make time (this winter break) after studies, to learn how to create a dubstep song with the hardware you provide.


it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.

retards will listen to some retarded pop song some kid made from a popular song and just replace some words with jesus, and fawn over them.

I look at music from the perspective of RAW energy(the amount of effort in a recording) being put into the piece, and the technical side to production. To look at things any other way would detract from my goal of improving as a producer.

I don't give a fuck about lyrics, I don't give a fuck about Who's ego is being represented on x or y producers track. I care about the music. Something almost all of you can't understand no matter how much it is explained.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i already made a song 10x better than anything youve done, and that was 5 years ago

i guess if you really want me to dust off the ol' producer gloves and fuckin pwn you i could give it a spin


You're using standard FL studio plugins with no unique sounds, using purely presets, and you're using the template drums when you start the program.

I can name every single synth(maybe not the particular VST) and samples used here.


They are loving you in the comment section, that shit is blowing up. this is fire man.

I don't think I have a single negative comment on any of my social media pages for my music, including my youtube. The only negativity I get is from you guys. which is why this is so funny. You're bad, mad, and you will never be right when it comes to this.


LMFAO GANNOK IS SITTING THERE TELLING ME I DONT KNOW THE 4TH AMENDMENT BUT HE ACTUALLY HAD TO GOOGLE THAT

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

For God sent His last Prophet as Messenger for all worlds;
that whosoever believe & follow him shall not perish, but have eternal life


defendingislam.github.io
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i already made a song 10x better than anything youve done, and that was 5 years ago

i guess if you really want me to dust off the ol' producer gloves and fuckin pwn you i could give it a spin


You're using standard FL studio plugins with no unique sounds, using purely presets, and you're using the template drums when you start the program.

I can name every single synth(maybe not the particular VST) and samples used here.


They are loving you in the comment section, that shit is blowing up. this is fire man.

I don't think I have a single negative comment on any of my social media pages for my music, including my youtube. The only negativity I get is from you guys. which is why this is so funny. You're bad, mad, and you will never be right when it comes to this.


LMFAO GANNOK IS SITTING THERE TELLING ME I DONT KNOW THE 4TH AMENDMENT BUT HE ACTUALLY HAD TO GOOGLE THAT


are you telling me that all the quran passages you wrote were from recitation and memory? that's impressive. sorry I made sure I researched my point before making it. Clearly something you don't like or practice on a daily basis

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Kyle's never even read Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy from the Spirit of Music
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
I bet Kyle's never even read Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy from the Spirit of Music


Had to read and write a report on it in one of my first Recording arts classes I took.

Let's hear your take first, mr wise man goal post shifter, since you're so fucking knowledgable about EVERYTHING.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol fucking prove it. theres 0 chance they make first year record arts students read Nietzsche, they'd all drop out. its been a while since ive read it anyways, it was just for fun 5 or 6 years ago. glad to see your degree is what I do in my free time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i already made a song 10x better than anything youve done, and that was 5 years ago

i guess if you really want me to dust off the ol' producer gloves and fuckin pwn you i could give it a spin


You're using standard FL studio plugins with no unique sounds, using purely presets, and you're using the template drums when you start the program.

I can name every single synth(maybe not the particular VST) and samples used here.


They are loving you in the comment section, that shit is blowing up. this is fire man.

I don't think I have a single negative comment on any of my social media pages for my music, including my youtube. The only negativity I get is from you guys. which is why this is so funny. You're bad, mad, and you will never be right when it comes to this.


LMFAO GANNOK IS SITTING THERE TELLING ME I DONT KNOW THE 4TH AMENDMENT BUT HE ACTUALLY HAD TO GOOGLE THAT


are you telling me that all the quran passages you wrote were from recitation and memory? that's impressive. sorry I made sure I researched my point before making it. Clearly something you don't like or practice on a daily basis


actually yeah i have a lot of these memorised in some way. the Qur'an is the most memorised song in the entire history of the world. it is constantly being recited and memorised, and part of practising our religion is to recite it.

thank you for finally understanding this and that i am committed to reciting the qur'an dozens of times every day. we have young children, old adults, and even those blind or deaf who have committed the Qur'an to memory, there are quite literally millions who have memorised the qur'an in its entirety -- and approximately 1/5th of those or less who are doing so, are native arabic speakers.

you will never make something that will stand against the Qur'an. one day you will be forgotten by time and eclipsed by the progress of mankind, and you will rot in the ground as your music rots today, known in death as you were before birth.
but the Qur'an is the same today as it was 1400 years ago, and it has only increased in popularity.
the population of Muslims will only grow as time goes forward, we are already the most common religious denomination.
soon we will be the most commonplace religion against even the other denominations combined, as the world majority religion.

this was promised by Allah, and is fulfilled today. the preservation of the Qur'an also, is promised and fulfilled by Allah.

if you ever make any rise to fame, i will show the world your racist persecution of Muslims, and the insanity of Kyle documented. enjoy being a talentless hack, no one is going to be merciful or equitable with someone who is only capable of immature displays of witlessness.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

For God sent His last Prophet as Messenger for all worlds;
that whosoever believe & follow him shall not perish, but have eternal life


defendingislam.github.io
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
lol fucking prove it. theres 0 chance they make first year record arts students read Nietzsche, they'd all drop out. its been a while since ive read it anyways, it was just for fun 5 or 6 years ago. glad to see your degree is what I do in my free time



That's not how this works. You changed the subject in bad faith. You are the one that's going to discuss this, I'm not engaging with your retardation, you didn't accept my offer, why should I do anything for you? Put your might brain on display for me, you brought it up. I can mindlessly, and thoughtfully look up various music theory and history books that I have read over the years, but why would I share any of that knowledge with you, an ingrate piece of shit who thinks they are better than everyone? It wouldn't serve me anything but giving out education and techniques used by composers and artists. What good would that do for me? It would only benefit you. Because you're a selfish piece of shit.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION


Last edited by Channel GannoK on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.

retards will listen to some retarded pop song some kid made from a popular song and just replace some words with jesus, and fawn over them.

I look at music from the perspective of RAW energy(the amount of effort in a recording) being put into the piece, and the technical side to production. To look at things any other way would detract from my goal of improving as a producer.

I don't give a fuck about lyrics, I don't give a fuck about Who's ego is being represented on x or y producers track. I care about the music. Something almost all of you can't understand no matter how much it is explained.


>I don't care if you think it's shit, your opinion is shit.
>it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.
>i care about your opinion only when it aligns with mine

hey man, there are some students who put their RAW energy spending way more time or equal amount of time studying as me and do worse. what does that tell you? its only the humble people that say "well i just studied longer/harder than you" without directly saying its cuz im smarter. i too don't care about the life outside of their music influencing/others influencing their music if i like their music. if i like a song of compilation of songs by an artist/group its not based on researching their education/lifestyle. you've made so many contradictions; the main one being that liking music is subjective yet arguing that good music is objective (based off theory and reciting terminological definitions).

the fact that you put us on a pedestal shows that internally you see us as superior. the fact that you have to call us retards in every post shows you view us as intelligent and a threat; needing to resort to name calling rather than arguing your point. you're incapable of an argument without the staple being "you're a dumbfuck."


Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.

retards will listen to some retarded pop song some kid made from a popular song and just replace some words with jesus, and fawn over them.

I look at music from the perspective of RAW energy(the amount of effort in a recording) being put into the piece, and the technical side to production. To look at things any other way would detract from my goal of improving as a producer.

I don't give a fuck about lyrics, I don't give a fuck about Who's ego is being represented on x or y producers track. I care about the music. Something almost all of you can't understand no matter how much it is explained.


>I don't care if you think it's shit, your opinion is shit.
>it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.
>i care about your opinion only when it aligns with mine

hey man, there are some students who put their RAW energy spending way more time or equal amount of time studying as me and do worse. what does that tell you? its only the humble people that say "well i just studied longer/harder than you" without directly saying its cuz im smarter. i too don't care about the life outside of their music influencing/others influencing their music if i like their music. you've made so many contradictions; the main one being that liking music is subjective yet arguing that good music is objective (based off theory and reciting terminological definitions).


I can put a lot of effort into farting in the microphone. I can eat a lot of beans, pork, milk, and greasy food, do some yoga, and assume the most optimal position for the microphone to pick up the full sound of air being released from my butthole.

Does that make it good music?

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I can put a lot of effort into farting in the microphone. I can eat a lot of beans, pork, milk, and greasy food, do some yoga, and assume the most optimal position for the microphone to pick up the full sound of air being released from my butthole.

Does that make it good music?


sure sounds like that's the question your music has been desperately sent to answer

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

For God sent His last Prophet as Messenger for all worlds;
that whosoever believe & follow him shall not perish, but have eternal life


defendingislam.github.io
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.

retards will listen to some retarded pop song some kid made from a popular song and just replace some words with jesus, and fawn over them.

I look at music from the perspective of RAW energy(the amount of effort in a recording) being put into the piece, and the technical side to production. To look at things any other way would detract from my goal of improving as a producer.

I don't give a fuck about lyrics, I don't give a fuck about Who's ego is being represented on x or y producers track. I care about the music. Something almost all of you can't understand no matter how much it is explained.


>I don't care if you think it's shit, your opinion is shit.
>it's not that I don't care for your opinion, I care for everyone's opinion, when it's not fucking retarded and based on feelings, but rather the logic used(the structure and theory), achievements made(certain combination of instruments or new ones creating new genres), or technical feats using new hardware and software.
>i care about your opinion only when it aligns with mine

hey man, there are some students who put their RAW energy spending way more time or equal amount of time studying as me and do worse. what does that tell you? its only the humble people that say "well i just studied longer/harder than you" without directly saying its cuz im smarter. i too don't care about the life outside of their music influencing/others influencing their music if i like their music. you've made so many contradictions; the main one being that liking music is subjective yet arguing that good music is objective (based off theory and reciting terminological definitions).


I can put a lot of effort into farting in the microphone. I can eat a lot of beans, pork, milk, and greasy food, do some yoga, and assume the most optimal position for the microphone to pick up the full sound of air being released from my butthole.

Does that make it good music?


thank god thats not how i determine good music. sure seems thats how you do tho. LOL'D at talix post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 34 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites