Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Hillary actually be indicted?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will she be indicted?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Could Hillary actually be indicted? Reply with quote

I feel like she's in the whole "above-the-law" crowd, yet I hear a lot of optimistic people saying she's going down based on this or that. What do you think of it?
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope not. She's better than Bernie.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:

You're just being disingenuous. I'm serious. Hillary is part of the reason why there are so many overseas and military deaths, but the entire republican party is to blame as well. You're fucking despicable to think that Hillary is better than Bernie, just because you disagree with his policies and are a reactionary. Fuck off you stupid prick, nobody likes you here.

http://www.downvids.net/demopocalypse-jon-stewart-comes-out-of-retirement-813527.html
Fatchile
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight up.
Trump 2016

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
Woooow
Support Trump if you want man everyone's allowed to have their opinion but if you say that Hillary is better than Bernie you're fucking delusional
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
Woooow
Support Trump if you want man everyone's allowed to have their opinion but if you say that Hillary is better than Bernie you're fucking delusional

a sizable portion of konr's anger comes from someone liking something he doesn't like or having a different opinion.

and obviously if you aren't inclined with mr. perfection, you're delusional. no one can have their own opinion
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will she? no
Should she? yes

The democrat party trying to cover up and damage control everything that makes Hillary a flawed candidate.

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama will give full pardon before Justice Department can act. I don't see a scenario where Obama won't pardon Hillary. Having Hillary indicted will be a big blow to the Democrats not just for this election but for many more election cycles. Kyle doesn't realize that democrats would rather have hillary be pardoned and lose this election than to hand the Republicans the white house and the Senate for 8-12+ more years.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
Woooow

a sizable portion of konr's anger comes from someone liking something he doesn't like or having a different opinion.

and obviously if you aren't inclined with mr. perfection, you're delusional. no one can have their own opinion
You are a Bernie supporter and have said pretty much the exact same shit except you've called people retarded and a bunch of other shit while sounding really fucking angry at the people you were talking about. One time you even had a go at me as if I was supporting Trump when everyone could see I clearly wasn't. Now I say that Hillary is clearly not better than Trump and it would be delusional to think that and you try to call me out? Lmfao get a grip. I was gonna call you an autistic manchild but I wouldn't consider you a man by any stretch of the imagination.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me add a little more detail to why Obama is likely to pardon Hillary since I don't wanna sound like Kyle and just predict bullshit. Hillary is currently the face of the Democrats (she holds the most votes most pledged delegates and super delegates), there was a poll that says 80% of democrats want Hillary to continue running even under indictment. I don't think she'll be indicted before the nomination. But after FBI investigation and from what I've read it sounds like head of FBI is a total professional so they'll take all the time they need. Once they recommend the indictment of Hillary. Obama has to face the decision of whether he should pardon her or not. Not pardoning Hillary will continue to divide the Democrats and destroy the party since most of the people that voted for Hillary are people that voted for Obama. There will be reports, subpoenas, lawsuits, media leaks, grand juries, betrayals, and a lot of spilled secrets. Essentially helping the Republicans. If he does pardon her, it will act as an endorsement and keep the party a little bit longer before Trump tears it apart.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
Woooow

You are a Bernie supporter and have said pretty much the exact same shit except you've called people retarded and a bunch of other shit while sounding really fucking angry at the people you were talking about. One time you even had a go at me as if I was supporting Trump when everyone could see I clearly wasn't. Now I say that Hillary is clearly not better than Trump and it would be delusional to think that and you try to call me out? Lmfao get a grip. I was gonna call you an autistic manchild but I wouldn't consider you a man by any stretch of the imagination.

this is so far from the truth it goes to show who the real delusional person is.

the sad part is that you're typing these paragraphs to someone who you downloaded a script to have their posts blocked. so you click on every one of my posts. that is the real manchild, who gets so easily enraged and enthralled;

simply for someone defending democracy and entitlement to their own opinion.
and if you don't consider me a man for that, then i guess you consider me a warrior.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone was there to see you do it and only you could ever argue that anything other than what I just stated happened.

I didn't download a script in order to block your posts, I downloaded the script in order to block posts of retards in general and you happened to go on the list. I no longer have that script as I said in the other thread. I'm not enraged in the slightest, this is all a bit of fun for me.

You aren't defending shit, you're looking for something to criticise while being a fucking enormous hypocrite. I know you have zero self awareness so you seem to genuinely have no idea that you have done the same thing you're criticising but much worse (actually insulting people past just saying what they're saying is delusional - which by the way is the same thing you say you're defending, my opinion) than that. You are a fucking crackpot that doesn't even seem to realise he says or does what he says and does.

Everyone else can see it except for you.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Everyone was there to see you do it and only you could ever argue that anything other than what I just stated happened.

I didn't download a script in order to block your posts, I downloaded the script in order to block posts of retards in general and you happened to go on the list. I no longer have that script as I said in the other thread. I'm not enraged in the slightest, this is all a bit of fun for me.

You aren't defending shit, you're looking for something to criticise while being a fucking enormous hypocrite. I know you have zero self awareness so you seem to genuinely have no idea that you have done the same thing you're criticising but much worse (actually insulting people past just saying what they're saying is delusional - which by the way is the same thing you say you're defending, my opinion) than that. You are a fucking crackpot that doesn't even seem to realise he says or does what he says and does.

argumentum ad nauseum. the fact is plain to view for anyone who reads the topic. you proved yourself twice in that topic to be inept at both conveying and reading with comprehension basic english, to the extent of four letter words.

the hypocrisy is all yours, dear. you live so sourly, it is no wonder you must vent and project in these ways.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

argumentum ad nauseum. the fact is plain to view for anyone who reads the topic. you proved yourself twice in that topic to be inept at both conveying and reading with comprehension basic english, to the extent of four letter words.

the hypocrisy is all yours, dear. you live so sourly, it is no wonder you must vent and project in these ways.
Okay all you said was "it's clear" with zero actual arguments. Cool man nice one good response as usual. I wonder why you never got around to answering why it's okay that you quoted a complete mistruth about Christopher Hitchens (I linked in other threads all the things you'd need to realise that it was complete horse shit) as if it was a fact and you knew it 100%?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Okay all you said was "it's clear" with zero actual arguments. Cool man nice one good response as usual. I wonder why you never got around to answering why it's okay that you quoted a complete mistruth about Christopher Hitchens (I linked in other threads all the thing you'd need to realise that it was complete horse shit) as if it was a fact and you knew it 100%?

the arguments were in the topic. thus it is clear.
continue with your intentional misrepresentation all you want. the only reason you'd have for bringing this up is butthurt; still being flustered.

i also never said the words "clear"; thus your intentional misrepresentation is blatant.

by the way, i'm not sure if you know this, but an argument usually is to rebuke something... there is nothing to offer a rebuttal to: substance from you is rare.

Last edited by mdthr on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: