Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cant Stump The Trump Thread
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: The Cant Stump The Trump Thread Reply with quote

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta wait for 1b likes bro. Then ww4.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tough guy talix wrote:
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of want him to win to see how badly he will fuck up. And to open people's eyes so the same mistakes won't be made again in the future.
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
I kind of want him to win to see how badly he will fuck up. And to open people's eyes so the same mistakes won't be made again in the future.

implying he will even do anything remotely significant as president
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's anti-vaccine, anti-GMO, climate change denier. Having this man as a president is going to be a bad thing for science, human health, and the environment.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
He's anti-vaccine, anti-GMO, climate change denier. Having this man as a president is going to be a bad thing for science, human health, and the environment.

Show me article where he is anti vaccine. I actually know his position on vaccination but I wanted to know who poisoned your little mind. He's not climate change denier. I'll show you my source when I get home.

And NASA under Trump

tough guy talix wrote:
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

Show me article where he is anti vaccine. I actually know his position on vaccination but I wanted to know who poisoned your little mind. He's not climate change denier. I'll show you my source when I get home.

And NASA under Trump

nasa makes me sad. The fact that we have to use russians and have to way over pay them just to get in space is depressing.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaccines
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/05/03/the-republican-party-is-on-the-verge-of-nominating-an-antivaccine-loon-named-donald-trump/
http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/trump-on-vaccines/

Climate change
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/03/22/this-is-the-only-type-of-climate-change-donald-trump-believes-in/

Then he tweeted this about GMOs but apparently he deleted it soon after and blamed an intern.

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump's saying that vaccination on children shouldn't be in one big dosage. It should be in increments throughout their life. What's wrong with that?

Global warming:

Link

He's not a climate change denier. He's implying that the restrictions in businesses should be modified that both businesses and environment can work together while being competitive to China because US businesses can't compete against China.

Even if all the things you said were true. This doesn't equate to him destroying US. I think you have too much imagination.

more can't stump the Trump

tough guy talix wrote:
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't understand how can someone with "Military academy" be president. Isn't there some law against it?
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Trump's saying that vaccination on children shouldn't be in one big dosage. It should be in increments throughout their life. What's wrong with that?

Even if all the things you said were true. This doesn't equate to him destroying US. I think you have too much imagination.

I never said anything about destroying the US... It's ironic that you are saying I have too much imagination.

The thing that's wrong is that he keeps on making claims that vaccines cause autism (if given in a big dose), while there's overwhelming evidence that they don't. I'm not saying he will directly harm human health, but his influence as a president and these claims will aid the insane anti-vaccine movement. Deadly diseases that had basically been eradicated thanks to vaccines have already started coming back because of this idiotic movement, and having him as a president will only make things worse.
Besides, vaccines aren't given in 'one big dose' to begin with. Vaccines are only given to a child once it is old enough to get them . This is what makes it so important for parents to have their children vaccinated as soon as possible, since while an older unvaccinated child may contract a disease and survive, it can infect other children who are too young to get the vaccine, and their chances of survival are much smaller.

Antagonist wrote:
He's not a climate change denier. He's implying that the restrictions in businesses should be modified that both businesses and environment can work together while being competitive to China because US businesses can't compete against China.

I don't quite understand what you mean with 'the restrictions in businesses should be modified that both businesses and environment can work together'. Can you elaborate?
In the video you posted he's saying that he doesn't believe climate change is man's fault, that we may only slightly have something to do with it.

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said he will fuck up so much that it will open America's eyes so they won't make the same mistake in the future? To what degree will he fuck up so much that it will open everyone's eyes? To George W. Bush degree or Obama degree? If neither could it be worse? Because it's been pretty bad already so I'm just trying to find the point where it will be so bad that "it will open people's eyes".

By the way, he has a 69 year record of not fucking up but actually making sound executive decisions.

He doesn't have a strong stance on this. It's not an important stance (compared to other things) and he's not going to be the one that will handle this department. I feel you're assuming he's going to control all aspects of running the US. I hope you understand he'll be bringing experts into his cabinet that will lead different departments for example, Dr. Ben Carson may lead the health department the area where you're concerned about. I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable having a professional renowned doctor leading the health department as opposed to a business man who doesn't know anything about health. Trump and he has said this already will only take care of the economics and business parts of the country. So raising money and bringing jobs back and trade agreements. He has said that this will be his only responsibility as a president and I'm sure you feel comfortable with a proven business magnate to handle that part of the country. He will bring in other professionals and expert to handle different things such as education and military. He's not saying vaccines are bad. He hasn't implied that vaccinations are bad. He actually likes vaccines and I've heard him many times saying that. He's just saying control the amount given. Maybe it's proven that it doesn't cause autism but I'm pretty sure you can still release vaccines multiple ways. I don't know why you're making such a huge deal about it. It's kinda like a my way or wrong way attitude. He's just suggesting a different method of releasing vaccines while attaining the same goals. You're making it sound like he wants to ban vaccines

Look idk anything about environment that's not my department. If you're a science guy and know a lot about it and not just what people spoon feeds you then great maybe you can educate me a little bit. If somebody provides me facts and all that about the environment I'll lean on believing it but I can't fully back an idea without knowing the intricacies of the problem and the moving functions of why that is so. But here's my take on it and Trump feels the same way because the only thing he's concerned is having businesses be able to compete. So I'm not a climate change denier. Obviously the weather is chsnging. I'm sure man has something to do with it. I don't think that we are to blame with it. I think that we should do something to slow or affect it in a positive way. That's why Trump likes clean energy. He likes anything that doesn't destroy the planet who wouldnt? But the problem is that China has different laws as far as business handling goes than the US. China is becoming an economic behemoth. China and you gotta understand are very very smart people. Much smarter than the US currently. Our businesses can't compete with China because businesses here have regulations that hinders them. China has more freedom. What you can do in China isn't allowed here in the US bc of environmental laws. How are they allowed to those things but we arent? Is because China doesn't give a shit about environment? Are we too arrogant to assume that they just don't care? Or do they know something we don't? As history have shown us that they hide a lot of information that the US don't know about. Which is the most likely argument?

tough guy talix wrote:
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Is because China doesn't give a shit about environment? Are we too arrogant to assume that they just don't care? Or do they know something we don't?
https://www.google.dk/search?q=China+Pollution&tbm=isch
idk?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

stumped

Hey antagonist, I bet you're so good at justifying retards, you could even justify Donald encouraging terrorism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: