Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TUTORIAL] Activating scripts (FF9 jump rope script)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinPoint
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:59 pm    Post subject: [TUTORIAL] Activating scripts (FF9 jump rope script) Reply with quote

Alot of people have been asking in the FFIX table request and cheat table topic about a jump rope script and how to use it. so i made a table and this tutorial.

The table is in the "Tables" section (FFIX STEAM Jump rope table)
Step 1:
load FF9.exe and play until you gain control of Vivi. Go to where you can play jump rope.

Step 2:
Open Cheat engine and the associated FFIX_Jump rope table. (See jump rope 1 attachment)

Step 3:
toggle the BASE: script and wait until another address comes up underneath.(anywhere between 1-10 seconds) (See jump rope 2 attachment)

Step 4:
Start the process of playing Jump rope but stop just before you make your first jump as the table needs to update.

Step 5:
When the jump rope address updates and the value changes to 0 you can now change the value to 1000. (See jump rope 3 attachment)....(if you dont get the achievements for jumping 100 and 1000, set it to 99 before your first jump then start again and set it to 999. this way you will actually jump to 100 and 1000)

Step 6:
Jump once and thats it. You will get King Of Jump Rope and the card rewards (See jump rope 4 attachment)

see attached screenshots

Jump rope 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  389.6 KB
 Viewed:  61338 Time(s)

Jump rope 1.jpg

jump rope 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  408.23 KB

jump rope 2.jpg

jump rope 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  419.13 KB

jump rope 3.jpg

jump rope 4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  411.48 KB

jump rope 4.jpg

seymour132
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soooo i cant find this table on the site, wtf?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a tutorial.
GiantofLannister
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Script Reply with quote

Hi, I was referred to this site through a YouTube video and according to the video apparently there's a link to download the script for this jump rope cheat but this seems to be just a tutorial and I don't see any download links for the script. Do I need to go somewhere else for the download or does it just not exist anymore. I'm new to this...I just really want to get past this mini game so I can enjoy the rest of FFIX. Thanks
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Script Reply with quote

GiantofLannister wrote:
Hi, I was referred to this site through a YouTube video and according to the video apparently there's a link to download the script for this jump rope cheat but this seems to be just a tutorial and I don't see any download links for the script. Do I need to go somewhere else for the download or does it just not exist anymore. I'm new to this...I just really want to get past this mini game so I can enjoy the rest of FFIX. Thanks

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=610

Has a jump rope cheat

3. EBin.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- Jump Rope Counter. Actual jumping is not necessary for modifications to take effect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: