Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bernie is winning all these states
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
No you're right, after I saw the rally in Washington when a little sparrow flew to the podium, I now believe that Sanders is the chosen one.

Reminder that Bernie has the largest crowds

So guys, here's Kyle's logic. Sanders drew in 35,000 crowds in Washington and about 10,000 in another rally of the same state one time. And he says that Sanders has the largest crowds.

Trump draws in an average of 12,000 crowds in all of his rallies. Of course, states where he is extremely popular, he draws in 35,000 others 25,000 etc etc. Pretty much every time Trump holds a rally, he fills the maximum amount that a person can get inside. Turning away thousands more outside who came in late. Trump has been holding rallies pretty much 2x day more recently. Sometimes 3x. There are cool down dates like the past couple days so I guess it's safe to say that he averages 1 rally a day since he first campaigned last year. And draws in 12,000 crowds. Maximum for the venues he could find.

But no, Sanders has 35,000 crowd in 1 state.

Sanders has the largest crowd.

Liberal logic in a nutshell for y'all
trump draws the most attention. Republican turn out has never been higher also the rates CNN/Fox charge for any "trump event" is like 40x normal prices

This, in the end, is the only thing that matters. Still doing good in IBM?
ibm is fine but i am searching for another jib. bonuses this year shit. 200 GDP is laughable. fuck my friends at GM get like 5% GDP

Better switch fast, a short term recession is coming soon, may have already come if you see the startup industry in San Fran. What is GDP in your corporate terms? Is it like a year end bonus or something?
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
No you're right, after I saw the rally in Washington when a little sparrow flew to the podium, I now believe that Sanders is the chosen one.

Reminder that Bernie has the largest crowds

So guys, here's Kyle's logic. Sanders drew in 35,000 crowds in Washington and about 10,000 in another rally of the same state one time. And he says that Sanders has the largest crowds.

Trump draws in an average of 12,000 crowds in all of his rallies. Of course, states where he is extremely popular, he draws in 35,000 others 25,000 etc etc. Pretty much every time Trump holds a rally, he fills the maximum amount that a person can get inside. Turning away thousands more outside who came in late. Trump has been holding rallies pretty much 2x day more recently. Sometimes 3x. There are cool down dates like the past couple days so I guess it's safe to say that he averages 1 rally a day since he first campaigned last year. And draws in 12,000 crowds. Maximum for the venues he could find.

But no, Sanders has 35,000 crowd in 1 state.

Sanders has the largest crowd.

Liberal logic in a nutshell for y'all
trump draws the most attention. Republican turn out has never been higher also the rates CNN/Fox charge for any "trump event" is like 40x normal prices

This, in the end, is the only thing that matters. Still doing good in IBM?
ibm is fine but i am searching for another jib. bonuses this year shit. 200 GDP is laughable. fuck my friends at GM get like 5% GDP

Better switch fast, a short term recession is coming soon, may have already come if you see the startup industry in San Fran. What is GDP in your corporate terms? Is it like a year end bonus or something?
gdp is how much ur annual bonus is. Switch companies is the easist way to get promotion.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vote for anyone else is continuation of Oligarchy, Sanders is the only candidate that threatens the status quo of the 1%'s dominant stance on our political system. Bernie has said it himself, his campaign isn't about Bernie Sanders, it's about about a political movement to begin changing all of our politics and politicians for a better situation.

Our politicians need to actually do their job. You begin by getting them out of office and the Senate, then overturn citizens united and enacting an amendment to keep money out of politics and have public funding of all elections.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
A vote for anyone else is continuation of Oligarchy, Sanders is the only candidate that threatens the status quo of the 1%'s dominant stance on our political system. Bernie has said it himself, his campaign isn't about Bernie Sanders, it's about about a political movement to begin changing all of our politics and politicians for a better situation.

Our politicians need to actually do their job. You begin by getting them out of office and the Senate, then overturn citizens united and enacting an amendment to keep money out of politics and have public funding of all elections.
the SC literally over turned the law that limited funding donations. GL getting an amendment as long as theres a single republican in congress.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's up to the people at this point to make it clear to the SC and Congress that It needs to be done.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
It's up to the people at this point to make it clear to the SC and Congress that It needs to be done.

the people doesn't want sanders bone head. and no washington doesn't represent the US

As far as education goes, Trump is the strongest in education, far stronger than Bernie Sanders as far as the most reasonable, realistic, plausible, and viable plan. He wants to fix the loan issue. He understand that Universities are sucking students dry. He actually opposes that the government makes money off the loans. It's not his top priority because he believes that there are other priorities to fix first before others. Which is important as a president. He understands priorities. He also goes by the philosophy that the rising tides lifts all the boats. So tackling one of our more important issues such as trade and immigration has a domino effect on other things about the country. He understand that value of morale and people's sense of pride for their country. I don't have a big data table for this, I'd probably make one if I had the resources to do such thing, but I've personally seen and heard more people becoming better as people because of Trump. People are inspired by him. I mean it only makes sense, right? You take a look at all the winners, people are inspired by winners. Trump has the type of confidence that if you don't like yourself, you won't like him.

Think of is as what Jay-Z said:

Jay-Z wrote:
All the rappers be hating, off the track that I'm making
But all the hustlers they love it just to see one of us make it

Anyways you're a voter, I think you should be well informed with the candidates and I think you should take a serious look. Watch his rallies especially vs Sanders. Trump talks to the people as if he was your drinking buddy. But as far as taking care of Americans, putting Americans first, and having the best interests for Americans. He is the strongest out of all the candidates. He gives 0 fucks to other countries that doesn't benefit America. Which is if you think about it, the President's job description. Taking care of Americans before anybody else, that excludes refugees and illegal immigrants that are not Americans.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: