Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

went to wedding, met muslim from my mosque
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
itt: people who haven't seen my beard and people who have too much estrogen and too little testosterone to grow a beard (except in ani's case)
Except I've already posted a picture where I have a pretty nice beard that is actually on my face instead of mainly on my chin. Also, we literally just saw your beard, not like seeing that mess in person will change opinions.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no man a person who dates someone like talix has to be more of a loser than talix is. her demand is low so her options for choice men are much lower. if she had more picks as far as men she clearly would have dated other men for they offer more than prickly hair ass face queer boy here

i can just imagine talix blurting out fallacies and citing the quran every 4-6 seconds whenever his gf talks to him

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When people point out that you in fact can't grow a beard it isn't a very good response to accuse them of not being able to grow one.
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFW I can grow a beard, but just leave it at a stubble:

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThelndianGuy wrote:
Lol Muhammad was white? Lol

He was from the middle east and spent a lot of time out in the sun

Arabs used to in fact paint and draw the prophets, including Muhammad all the time, until white supremacy in the form of the British won in the middlr east then it was considered offensive drawing the prophet the way he actually was

Google islamic paintings of Muhammad

Also, thanks to the real Indian guy's post I have now confirmed you're a McKenna wannabe as well as a Muhammad wannabe

P.s. you came from a person with estrogen and don't forget that

The description given in Muhammad ibn Isa at-Tirmidhi's book Shama'il al-Mustafa, is as followed:[225][226]

Muhammad was middle-sized, did not have lank or crisp hair, was not fat, had a white circular face, wide black eyes, and long eye-lashes. When he walked, he walked as though he went down a declivity. He had the "seal of prophecy" between his shoulder blades ... He was bulky. His face shone like the moon. He was taller than middling stature but shorter than conspicuous tallness. He had thick, curly hair. The plaits of his hair were parted. His hair reached beyond the lobe of his ear. His complexion was azhar [bright, luminous]. Muhammad had a wide forehead, and fine, long, arched eyebrows which did not meet. Between his eyebrows there was a vein which distended when he was angry. The upper part of his nose was hooked; he was thick bearded, had smooth cheeks, a strong mouth, and his teeth were set apart. He had thin hair on his chest. His neck was like the neck of an ivory statue, with the purity of silver. Muhammad was proportionate, stout, firm-gripped, even of belly and chest, broad-chested and broad-shouldered.

^From wiki

Aniblaze wrote:
MFW I can grow a beard, but just leave it at a stubble:

Then don't feel like genetics or something shafted u cause ur one sxe mafuh
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhahhaaahhahahahahahaah the fact that you believe all of the above is so fucking funny hahahahahahahah
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ahhahhaaahhahahahahahaah the fact that you believe all of the above is so fucking funny hahahahahahahah

>mfw ur directly attacking ani now
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Muhammad was middle-sized, did not have lank or crisp hair, was not fat, had a white circular face, wide black eyes, and long eye-lashes. When he walked, he walked as though he went down a declivity. He had the "seal of prophecy" between his shoulder blades ... He was bulky. His face shone like the moon. He was taller than middling stature but shorter than conspicuous tallness. He had thick, curly hair. The plaits of his hair were parted. His hair reached beyond the lobe of his ear. His complexion was azhar [bright, luminous]. Muhammad had a wide forehead, and fine, long, arched eyebrows which did not meet. Between his eyebrows there was a vein which distended when he was angry. The upper part of his nose was hooked; he was thick bearded, had smooth cheeks, a strong mouth, and his teeth were set apart. He had thin hair on his chest. His neck was like the neck of an ivory statue, with the purity of silver. Muhammad was proportionate, stout, firm-gripped, even of belly and chest, broad-chested and broad-shouldered.

TIL that aside from the eyes and hair, I am identical to the prophet Muhammad.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
greatsage wrote:

TIL that aside from the eyes and hair, I am identical to the prophet Muhammad.

aren't you from like one of the tallest countries on earth? feel like you might be a bit too tall but yeah nabi pbuh was probably just as white as you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

It's very obvious that I'm not talking about that part you autistic mess. Ani's my fucking boy, why would I attack him? I'm EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY saying that the religious nonsense you posted was bollocks. I don't care if you say I should have specified or some dumb shit like that, any other cunt wouldn't need me to because it's obvious what I'm poking fun at. Fucking retard I swear to God.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's probably high as fuck on some RC, can't expect him to coherently reply.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

It's very obvious that I'm not talking about that part you autistic mess. Ani's my fucking boy, why would I attack him? I'm EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY saying that the religious nonsense you posted was bollocks. I don't care if you say I should have specified or some dumb shit like that, any other cunt wouldn't need me to because it's obvious what I'm poking fun at. Fucking retard I swear to God.

lmao you idiot. i was giving you the benefit of the doubt, because all i posted was an excerpt from wikipedia that wasn't even religious; it was a historical document.
the part about ani was the only thing that had anything to do with a belief or even anything of my own sentiment. if it was so obvious then you wouldn't consistently demonstrate your lack of effectual communication skills. instead, you just get mad.
"any other" pls dont make me prove you wrong against because that's all that ever happens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: