Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

went to wedding, met muslim from my mosque
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
holy shit
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Nice head of hair, but that is one shitty beard. You look like a kid found his mom's pubes in the sink, and decided to put it on his face.

i get nothing but praises :v) i am still growing it, it was at a nice length and now it is between lengths
also didn't you go bald
Every single time I've ever seen anyone mention your beard on here it's been negative. This has to be like at least over 10 people doing that. I wouldn't call that "nothing but praise" and you can't exactly say only people irl count because we can all see the beard very clearly and it is undeniably shit.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Nice head of hair, but that is one shitty beard. You look like a kid found his mom's pubes in the sink, and decided to put it on his face.

i get nothing but praises :v) i am still growing it, it was at a nice length and now it is between lengths
also didn't you go bald
Every single time I've ever seen anyone mention your beard on here it's been negative. This has to be like at least over 10 people doing that. I wouldn't call that "nothing but praise" and you can't exactly say only people irl count because we can all see the beard very clearly and it is undeniably shit.

whatever you say buddy, you can't even grow one you're still getting horrific acne due to shit hygiene
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:

also didn't you go bald

whatever you say buddy, you can't even grow one you're still getting horrific acne due to shit hygiene
Wrong and no I'm not..?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:

also didn't you go bald

Wrong and no I'm not..?

delusional & still cornerstone
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:

also didn't you go bald

Wrong and no I'm not..?

I can definitely grow a beard, it just doesn't look that great when I do. The difference is that I have enough self awareness to not grow it out because of that, unlike yourself. I never really bothered to read your bollocks about a cornerstone or whatever btw, but it's great to see you have nothing to say but just flat out lies lmao.

EDIT:
Nice, post a picture from when the acne I got was at the worst it had ever been (from almost four years ago) rather than recent pictures where it is completely gone. It's been gone for years dude keep up..?

Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:

also didn't you go bald

Wrong and no I'm not..?

I can definitely grow a beard, it just doesn't look that great when I do. The difference is that I have enough self awareness to not grow it out because of that, unlike yourself. I never really bothered to read your bollocks about a cornerstone or whatever btw, but it's great to see you have nothing to say but just flat out lies lmao.

"flat out lies"
deluuuuusional
already get the bombass compliments from so many to my face & fb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:

also didn't you go bald

Wrong and no I'm not..?

"flat out lies"
deluuuuusional
Nice, post a picture from when the acne I got was at the worst it had ever been (from almost four years ago) rather than recent pictures where it is completely gone. It's been gone for years dude keep up..?

Lmao kid fucking says I'm "still getting acne" and posts a picture from almost four years ago. Smfh.

Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:

also didn't you go bald

Wrong and no I'm not..?

"flat out lies"
deluuuuusional

w/e u say bro :v)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good, I suppose someone that puberty still hasn't properly happened for wouldn't understand acne.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
It's all good, I suppose someone that puberty still hasn't properly happened for wouldn't understand acne.

just because i've done puberty & you're cursed by being trapped in it doesn't mean you have to suffer others bro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

just because i've done puberty & you're cursed by being trapped in it doesn't mean you have to suffer others bro
Fam you have the jawline of a pigeon and the beard of a 45 year old's crotch.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Fam you have the jawline of a pigeon and the beard of a 45 year old's crotch.

w/e you say bud
u gotta be deeply insecure to go @ someone like this lmfao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmfao what is that picture supposed to prove, that what I said was correct? If anyone's "going at someone like this" it's you bud. I mention your beard being shit and you call me out about acne I had years ago and post pictures. You're a hypocrite and a mess.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Lmfao what is that picture supposed to prove, that what I said was correct? If anyone's "going at someone like this" it's you bud. I mention your beard being shit and you call me out about acne I had years ago and post pictures. You're a hypocrite and a mess.

i said come @, u came @ me bro, u have a really twisted perspective showing every bit of my delusional comment to be true
& the insecure comment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: