Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


A serious question to all you voters.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
I don't actually care if I'm more successful by your metric. What's important is I'm making enough money to live comfortably doing what I want to do, and surrounding myself with people I want to be around. If you disagree that's fine, everyone has their thing they give a shit about. My point is more that I can't imagine someone being successful when they can barely read as you evidence every time you respond to me. I'm not even from the US mate idk what "camp" you're putting me under. It's almost as if you're generalising because I disagree with you.

Wow that's a really low standard for life. But hey, if that's okay with you then go for it.


I was literally trying to understand something. Now, it's about time I ask instead of constantly reading and getting dumbfounded by what you type. Thing is seems like konr is happy with his life including friends and family, but you just downed him saying that's a low standard. You see money as the gateway to the high life or something? Everything you mention deals with money and how you are better than a lot of people. Karma comes back to spite son.
It speaks volumes about what must drive his political opinions too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Normie4RealLifeJob
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're still on the topic of who is most successful, I'll have you know that I'm very close to suing the biggest hospital in my province
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Killor1
Master Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 498
Location: Memphis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
I don't actually care if I'm more successful by your metric. What's important is I'm making enough money to live comfortably doing what I want to do, and surrounding myself with people I want to be around. If you disagree that's fine, everyone has their thing they give a shit about. My point is more that I can't imagine someone being successful when they can barely read as you evidence every time you respond to me. I'm not even from the US mate idk what "camp" you're putting me under. It's almost as if you're generalising because I disagree with you.

Wow that's a really low standard for life. But hey, if that's okay with you then go for it.


I was literally trying to understand something. Now, it's about time I ask instead of constantly reading and getting dumbfounded by what you type. Thing is seems like konr is happy with his life including friends and family, but you just downed him saying that's a low standard. You see money as the gateway to the high life or something? Everything you mention deals with money and how you are better than a lot of people. Karma comes back to spite son.
It speaks volumes about what must drive his political opinions too.


I could see your point. It's like every point he goes against you with is about money, money, and being better than everyone. I'm betting that's probably from his some kind of sadistic childhood because otherwise he would promote you on rather being happy than being rich and alone. I just seriously find it sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
I don't actually care if I'm more successful by your metric. What's important is I'm making enough money to live comfortably doing what I want to do, and surrounding myself with people I want to be around. If you disagree that's fine, everyone has their thing they give a shit about. My point is more that I can't imagine someone being successful when they can barely read as you evidence every time you respond to me. I'm not even from the US mate idk what "camp" you're putting me under. It's almost as if you're generalising because I disagree with you.

Wow that's a really low standard for life. But hey, if that's okay with you then go for it.


I was literally trying to understand something. Now, it's about time I ask instead of constantly reading and getting dumbfounded by what you type. Thing is seems like konr is happy with his life including friends and family, but you just downed him saying that's a low standard. You see money as the gateway to the high life or something? Everything you mention deals with money and how you are better than a lot of people. Karma comes back to spite son.
It speaks volumes about what must drive his political opinions too.


I could see your point. It's like every point he goes against you with is about money, money, and being better than everyone. I'm betting that's probably from his some kind of sadistic childhood because otherwise he would promote you on rather being happy than being rich and alone. I just seriously find it sad.
Yeah it's actually astounding to me to see someone literally tell me that making more than enough money to live comfortably by working for a company I love, surrounding myself with people I want to be around and love and generally enjoying life is a low standard of life. How exactly does someone come to the conclusion that a low standard of life is being 100% happy and without worry?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Normie4RealLifeJob
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30% of all psychiatrists commit sexual abuse

Adds a new meaning to the phrases psychoanalyze and psychotherapist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Killor1
Master Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 498
Location: Memphis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
I don't actually care if I'm more successful by your metric. What's important is I'm making enough money to live comfortably doing what I want to do, and surrounding myself with people I want to be around. If you disagree that's fine, everyone has their thing they give a shit about. My point is more that I can't imagine someone being successful when they can barely read as you evidence every time you respond to me. I'm not even from the US mate idk what "camp" you're putting me under. It's almost as if you're generalising because I disagree with you.

Wow that's a really low standard for life. But hey, if that's okay with you then go for it.


I was literally trying to understand something. Now, it's about time I ask instead of constantly reading and getting dumbfounded by what you type. Thing is seems like konr is happy with his life including friends and family, but you just downed him saying that's a low standard. You see money as the gateway to the high life or something? Everything you mention deals with money and how you are better than a lot of people. Karma comes back to spite son.
It speaks volumes about what must drive his political opinions too.


I could see your point. It's like every point he goes against you with is about money, money, and being better than everyone. I'm betting that's probably from his some kind of sadistic childhood because otherwise he would promote you on rather being happy than being rich and alone. I just seriously find it sad.
Yeah it's actually astounding to me to see someone literally tell me that making more than enough money to live comfortably by working for a company I love, surrounding myself with people I want to be around and love and generally enjoying life is a low standard of life. How exactly does someone come to the conclusion that a low standard of life is being 100% happy and without worry?


Someone who does not know or ever experienced the term "joy"

Fixed i did a typo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites