Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
The media and people like Kyle are heavily biased and uneducated portray Trump as a lunatic. You guys are smart enough to use your head. He has a 69 year record of not making rash decisions and acting out. He's the most disciplined candidate. Many successful partners of Trump have vouched for this. He's also the only one that can for sure get things done and moving. Not that it matters since Sanders is diminishing but I really don't think he can get much done. No where in his record shows he's done anything amazing.
Bernie's record shows a lot of great things. I linked it to you last time you mentioned it and I'm guessing you've completely ignored it.
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
The media and people like Kyle are heavily biased and uneducated portray Trump as a lunatic. You guys are smart enough to use your head. He has a 69 year record of not making rash decisions and acting out. He's the most disciplined candidate. Many successful partners of Trump have vouched for this. He's also the only one that can for sure get things done and moving. Not that it matters since Sanders is diminishing but I really don't think he can get much done. No where in his record shows he's done anything amazing.
Bernie's record shows a lot of great things. I linked it to you last time you mentioned it and I'm guessing you've completely ignored it.

Antagonist wrote:
No where in his record shows he's done anything amazing.

Also, trump has been the most consistent

Link

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone is actually arguing that Trump is incapable of running anything involving money. We get it, he has a business and has hired a lot. He has a good track record and will do well doing what he wants to do. The issue to me (and others I assume) is his morals, what he will actually do, who it will affect and how selfish his views are in a lot of ways. You can cherrypick certain things and say he would do a better job than others at certain things but why would you want to appoint someone as your President if they parade around with their ego as if that's the most important thing. He seems very fake to me and says buzzwords to get people on side. That's exactly something you even mentioned I believe. He knows exactly what words to use.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I don't think anyone is actually arguing that Trump is incapable of running anything involving money. We get it, he has a business and has hired a lot. He has a good track record and will do well doing what he wants to do. The issue to me (and others I assume) is his morals, what he will actually do, who it will affect and how selfish his views are in a lot of ways. You can cherrypick certain things and say he would do a better job than others at certain things but why would you want to appoint someone as your President if they parade around with their ego as if that's the most important thing. He seems very fake to me and says buzzwords to get people on side. That's exactly something you even mentioned I believe. He knows exactly what words to use.

I've been waiting for this actually. I'm only arguing for Trump's records and competency because most people here dismiss him as someone who's stupid. So that raises a lot of question in my head on why people would call him stupid when clearly he's show over his lifetime his competency. As for his moral compass and his motives. That's a little bit difficult to answer. Because we can't read his mind. And I can't prove his motives as well as his business skills since one is subjective the other is objective. Even with Sanders. We can't know exactly what he's thinking either. Why does he want to run for the highest office in the land? What's he going to do with this power? I've noticed most people point back to how consistent Sanders has been with his fight for civil rights and income inequality. If we take a look at Trump based on his actions and not words. We can even see the consistency in his message. I showed above that he's been saying the same thing for DECADES. I've been waiting for a Trump presidency for many years now, because I've followed him prior to his presidency and he's been talking about the problems of this country even before any of us were born.

I'll show it again (a clip from 1988),

Link

Now of course, people are a little scared of him. And I've already analyzed that he's a skilled persuader. Why he's able to bring in more crowds that Sanders has. Why he's been able to destroy Jeb Bush who was seen to be a front-runner prior to Trump's entry. Labeling him with an engineered stamp on Jeb's forehead as "low-energy".

Look, this isn't a bad skill to have. Power is of its thing, how a person uses it is another. His ex-wife has even reported that Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed and would read it every other night.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

There are many things he has done to show his empathy or what you would say Trump's "soft side".

Here's an article of Trump's high school classmate thought about him: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-high-school-classmates-what-he-was-like-2015-10

And I posted before that he saved a family's farm from being foreclosed. He owed them nothing. He just heard about it and decided to help.

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/

Now it's hard for me to keep this short, but I coulda gotten to make it longer. The problem and trap Trump has placed himself in right now is the image he portrayed ever since he first got in the race. I've told my friends this before because some of them were cocky show-offs and sometimes failed to back up what they say. I said you can talk shit if you like and act like you got the biggest dick. But you better be able to back it up and the moment that you falter is when you lose every credibility. It's difficult for Trump to show what some Americans want since he'll lose a lot of his negotiating power when he becomes president. The moment he shows that he can be pushed, that's when he really loses. Right now some people may dislike Trump and that's okay, opinions can always change. But one thing is clear. They respect his strength. Wouldn't you want a leader that doesn't get pushed around? A leader that flies to China or Russia. Talks to their leader and comes back with a victory as oppose to a defeat like Obama has shown many many times. He spends millions of dollars to fly his Air Force One to another country, only to come back to lose.

Right now, it's just bloodsport, trying to eliminate his opponents and secure the nomination. After he secures the nomination will I think he become a little bit more presidential and tone down his temperament. He won't drastically tone it down until he becomes president, though. But after his nomination. He will already abolish the circulated assumption that a non-politician can't become president (this would open up our options for future races too). The next obstacle is how to appear less scary without being vulnerable. Like I said again, he can't appear as vulnerable as people would like him to be, because that would ruin his negotiating power against other countries when we deal with foreign affairs. So that's when his VP pick will be crucial and cement the deal.

tough guy talix wrote:
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vote for pedro
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's still trying to convince us that Trump is worth the vote
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
He's still trying to convince us that Trump is worth the vote

And you're still trying to convince people that Sanders has a chance

See the difference?

tough guy talix wrote:
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know even if I don't agree with his decision I actually respect the posts that Antagonist is making now (when he isn't just flat out insulting Kyle) as opposed to the posts Kyle is making that are littered with 90% insults or dismissals. I can see why you think the way you do, Antagonist. I don't fully agree with you but I understand.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try to justify and polish a turd as much as you want, but in the end it's still just a turd.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You can try to justify and polish a turd as much as you want, but in the end it's still just a turd.

Your credibility on your supposed expertise in politics is getting chipped every week.

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/national-polls-suggest-that-bernie-sanders-may-be-more-electable-than-hillary-clinton/

https://www.facebook.com/FoxBusiness/videos/10153913260800238

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

Even Fox News accepts the fact that Sanders beats the ENTIRE GOP in a real poll.

you ignore everything that isn't your narrative though, so what's the point.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/national-polls-suggest-that-bernie-sanders-may-be-more-electable-than-hillary-clinton/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

Even Fox News accepts the fact that Sanders beats the ENTIRE GOP in a real poll.

If it does become Trump vs Sanders, Bloomberg will run and steal the liberal independent votes from Sanders.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

If it does become Trump vs Sanders, Bloomberg will run and steal the liberal independent votes from Sanders.

The only way Sanders wouldn't get my vote, is if as an independent Larry Lessig made a run with Bernie Sanders as his VP. Too bad the DNC snuffed his campaign and did not let him on the debate stage from the get go.

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't ignore that's not my narrative. I ignore things that are speculative. Theres still about 8 more months. Talk about things that are concrete, not the "ifs". Also, we can compare voter turn outs on Republican side and Democratic side. Numbers have rose up on the right side by about 25% and numbers slid on the left side by about 30%.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/21/gop-sets-another-turnout-record-democrats-numbers-/

Who do you think have awakened America? And who do you think blamed their defeat for the vote turn out?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/21/bernie-sanders-says-lower-turnout-contributed-to-his-nevada-loss-to-hillary-clinton/

It's funny because it was supposed to be the other way around. Republicans were supposed to expect low voter turn outs.

Just to make things clear, even though I identify as a republican does not mean I support everything republican. I just stand by what the party believe. The people who are running it, not so much.

EDIT:

You need to focus your energy on Hillary. That's your candidates biggest threat. Not Trump. If he can't beat Hillary. All your pandering of politics in the board has been completely been in vain. And right now, his chances are slimming. He HAD to win Nevada. Now he MUST win SC to get his nose above waters.

tough guy talix wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: