Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gf drove my car into another car, no reasonable explanation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
You sound completely insane lmao. There is also not many women at all who only seek a man for money, even if that is what they claim. Women are very emotion based.
at no point did i say most women or even a high amount want men for their money. neither did I say whether this was morally correct or not. I also did not claim to know anything about women or their emotions.

neither of you understand my original argument and cannot refute it either. both of you jumped to conclusions about my points without taking into consideration that very narrow context I was using it in which was in direct relation to what I quoted in dibs post.

read a book guys, it'll help you out.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my buddys integra got fucked...

12483281_1099019160132096_2012300975_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  236.01 KB
 Viewed:  3899 Time(s)

12483281_1099019160132096_2012300975_o.jpg

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
You sound completely insane lmao. There is also not many women at all who only seek a man for money, even if that is what they claim. Women are very emotion based.

"now I aint sayin shes a gold digga, but she aint messin with no broke nigga" - Kanye West
the best irony is that hes broke now or at least claims to be in debt

I dont think hes broke. With the debt most of it is really more tied up with his investment in his designing projects and his album the life of pablo. Hard to tell with Kanye since hes really controversial. but as far as history and track record goes. he's no dummy.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Eldo
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:

"now I aint sayin shes a gold digga, but she aint messin with no broke nigga" - Kanye West
the best irony is that hes broke now or at least claims to be in debt

I dont think hes broke. With the debt most of it is really more tied up with his investment in his designing projects and his album the life of pablo. Hard to tell with Kanye since hes really controversial. but as far as history and track record goes. he's no dummy.

most "rich" people are chalk full of debt
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucking idiots driving man, a little snow on the ground and people start ramming their cars into each other. FeelsBadMan seeing all your guys busted cars
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone walked into my knee few days ago. Damn fastwalkers.

I don't own a car
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vehicles are spooky, you are putting a lot of trust in strangers to not be total idiots on the road.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:

at no point did i say most women or even a high amount want men for their money. neither did I say whether this was morally correct or not. I also did not claim to know anything about women or their emotions.

neither of you understand my original argument and cannot refute it either. both of you jumped to conclusions about my points without taking into consideration that very narrow context I was using it in which was in direct relation to what I quoted in dibs post.

clearly you didnt write down what you meant. your meaning kept changing in your posts from your original argument. all i can do is respond to what you say. not what you mean. i am not able to read your mind. all i can do is guess that you changed the meaning throughout the argument. i refuted what was written. not what you meant to say (assuming your thoughts dont match your writing and that you didnt change the meaning over time).
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Vehicles are spooky, you are putting a lot of trust in strangers to not be total idiots on the road.

But they all risk consequences for shit driving

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:

clearly you didnt write down what you meant. your meaning kept changing in your posts from your original argument. all i can do is respond to what you say. not what you mean. i am not able to read your mind. all i can do is guess that you changed the meaning throughout the argument. i refuted what was written. not what you meant to say (assuming your thoughts dont match your writing and that you didnt change the meaning over time).
i did write down exactly what I meant, and then I expanded upon it because you couldn't understand what I meant from the original post. if you did correctly understand the post, and only read it within its own context, then these other responses are unnecessary.

in your very first response to me you jumped to conclusions, attacked me personally, and brought up points out of context. you are clearly the one that doesn't know what they want to really say.
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I'm single
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:

ur gf seemed crazy tbh and she didnt take on any liabilities from ur broken car and now you have a broken car and a broken heart

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
M. wrote:

ur gf seemed crazy tbh and she didnt take on any liabilities from ur broken car and now you have a broken car and a broken heart
and if she was fat enough, a broken dick
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:

i see you took my advice Very Happy

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
M. wrote:

i see you took my advice Very Happy
Is that.. is that a fucking smiley from Dark Byte..?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: