Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Gf drove my car into another car, no reasonable explanation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
im not arguing forwoman over money or money over women. i am on neither side. the question i was asking is why do you preach something you neither believe in or practi e yourself. i only ask this because youve brought this up several times in the past. usually when someone states an opinion it is because they believe in it. what you stated was an opinion then denied this opinion.
im not stating opinions, im stating various ways in which the world can work. my opinion for these facts would be whether i condone them or not. most can judge from my personality that id be against the things i speak of.

im not even on the side that opinions exist. most things can be spoken of 100% factually and objectively. theres no debating that there exists women who only want money from a man, so if you want a woman getting money seems like a clear objective, that is not an opinion. whether or not that is morally correct is a different subject
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 99

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
other people are wastes of time, space, energy, etc.
stack your $ and the objects will come to you and never forget what the value of such things are to you


this sounds awfully like an opinion. if this is your personal belief and others disagree with this (which people do) it becomes what is called an opinion. and that facted that youved stated this thought before only furtger strengthens this.

to say that people are a waste of time space and energy is a subjective view. you have your reasons for believing this to be fact. it is a common mistake people make when they have strong beliefs over something to the point of blurring the lines between fact and opinion.

same applies to money is more important than another human. for some people this is the case. for others the opposite is true. this is called an opinion

now i know youre not stupid and you understand the definitions and that what im saying are clear examples of the word opinion.

you dont have to admit youre wrong. you can do what everyone else does and admit silent defeat by not responding. i understand the ego thing. or you can cover your ass by an indirect defeat by stating that you didnt phrase this correctly and what you wrote was poorly written and did not match with the thought process in your head at the time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 99

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you just proved my point in it being your personal opinion. that you BELIEVE it to be true. something is not magically a fact just because you believe it to be true. that is your personal opinion. hence my sentence in my previous comment:

Quote:
it is very common for people to blur the line between personal belief and fact.


this is exactly what you're doing.

Quote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.


the above underlined is only thing i agree with in your post. it is not true. a great example of this concept is an idea called networking. i'm sure you understand the definition of networking.

but at the same time i understand it's harder for you to grasp the concepts "people are not a waste of time space and energy" and "people CAN help you gain money" when you have very little experience outside the internet and a handful of friends who have never benefited you.

once again, a belief that you cannot benefit from people. this is not a fact, but rather an opinion. so i don't blame you for not understanding these things. this is not an objective matter.

devoting attention (also known as making connections) does not put you at a disadvantage. my previous paragraph already touches on this. but i want to make this as clear as possible for you. just because you haven't experienced this as a result of your very limited interaction does not make it true. again, you are taking your own personal experience and using it as an all encompassing truth.

Quote:
i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money


you are strongly fighting for something you believe in. you're just claiming that it's not your belief to prove to me that it's not your opinion. but when you've stated this same belief you have that making connections with people and having a girlfriend isn't important, is a waste of time, and whatever similar reasons you've given that is what is called your opinion. you wouldn't be repeating the same thought over and over if you didn't actually believe this. you wouldn't state something you don't believe.

see you've proven you know the difference between fact and opinion with your example, but fail to apply it to this situation.

Quote:
you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.


you're completely twisting the concept of fact and belief in a weak attempt to save your credibility to the point of pretending to not know what i'm talking about by giving an unrelated example.

there are different types of facts. your example being that "because x happens sometimes, it is a fact that it happens."

my application of the difference between fact and belief is just because some people do not benefit you, and because some people are a waste of time, space and energy does not mean all people are. it is a FACT that some people do not benefit you. it is a FACT that some people are a waste of time, space and energy. it is not an ABSOLUTE TRUTH that all people are what you are so strongly fighting for and stating which was your original statement that you only changed after being called out.

you're really stretching this far beyond what we were even talking about just to save yourself. you've gone from this statement being an absolute truth and denying that this is your belief, to "oh it's only sometimes a truth therefore i was right all along. that means it is sometimes a fact."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex.
I post too much
Reputation: 7

Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 2384
Location: Canada, Toronto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A truck raped us on Tuesday Smile


12754998_1002601889806197_2094229871_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  196.26 KB
 Viewed:  3673 Time(s)

12754998_1002601889806197_2094229871_o.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex. wrote:
A truck raped us on Tuesday Smile


When I was in Washington I was crossing a road in an uphill neighborhood with no real cross walks. Only way pedestrians walk is really by courtesy of the driver. There was a car that stopped for me to walk across. And there was a truck coming. I guess he didnt see the vehicle that stopped for me bc it was much smaller compared to the truck and cars dont usually stop in that road as well. So the truck totally rammed against the vehicle that stopped for me like going anal without lube. Not sure if that was your car lmao

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 266
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex. wrote:
A truck raped us on Tuesday :)
My light isn't damaged on the outside but the mechanic said once he takes the bumper off shit that's squished inside now might fall apart. Told my GF she has to come up with the money somehow as it will come up to about 1/3 of my monthly pay.
Getting the front re-painted, getting the dents out and fixing the inside of the light.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
you just proved my point in it being your personal opinion. that you BELIEVE it to be true. something is not magically a fact just because you believe it to be true. that is your personal opinion. hence my sentence in my previous comment:

Quote:
it is very common for people to blur the line between personal belief and fact.


this is exactly what you're doing.

Quote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.


the above underlined is only thing i agree with in your post. it is not true. a great example of this concept is an idea called networking. i'm sure you understand the definition of networking.

but at the same time i understand it's harder for you to grasp the concepts "people are not a waste of time space and energy" and "people CAN help you gain money" when you have very little experience outside the internet and a handful of friends who have never benefited you.

once again, a belief that you cannot benefit from people. this is not a fact, but rather an opinion. so i don't blame you for not understanding these things. this is not an objective matter.

devoting attention (also known as making connections) does not put you at a disadvantage. my previous paragraph already touches on this. but i want to make this as clear as possible for you. just because you haven't experienced this as a result of your very limited interaction does not make it true. again, you are taking your own personal experience and using it as an all encompassing truth.

Quote:
i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money


you are strongly fighting for something you believe in. you're just claiming that it's not your belief to prove to me that it's not your opinion. but when you've stated this same belief you have that making connections with people and having a girlfriend isn't important, is a waste of time, and whatever similar reasons you've given that is what is called your opinion. you wouldn't be repeating the same thought over and over if you didn't actually believe this. you wouldn't state something you don't believe.

see you've proven you know the difference between fact and opinion with your example, but fail to apply it to this situation.

Quote:
you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.


you're completely twisting the concept of fact and belief in a weak attempt to save your credibility to the point of pretending to not know what i'm talking about by giving an unrelated example.

there are different types of facts. your example being that "because x happens sometimes, it is a fact that it happens."

my application of the difference between fact and belief is just because some people do not benefit you, and because some people are a waste of time, space and energy does not mean all people are. it is a FACT that some people do not benefit you. it is a FACT that some people are a waste of time, space and energy. it is not an ABSOLUTE TRUTH that all people are what you are so strongly fighting for and stating which was your original statement that you only changed after being called out.

you're really stretching this far beyond what we were even talking about just to save yourself. you've gone from this statement being an absolute truth and denying that this is your belief, to "oh it's only sometimes a truth therefore i was right all along. that means it is sometimes a fact."
making connections isn't the same as building personal relationships, its using people to get to your goal, or its doing something that equally benefits both of you, its using them as a means again not as the goal. actually devoting time and energy to a person rather than using them would be detrimental to the goal of obtaining money, eg an intellectual relationship, having children, supporting dying parents.

im not restating the facts of the conversation because I want you to believe them, its using the socratic method for you to understand the process to which i am obtaining these facts of the way the world works.

at no point did I say these are sometimes truths.

my personal beliefs and opinions are that the way the world works is amoral and selfish, and that people shouldn't live in the ways I have stated. this does not mean that it is untrue that if you want to achieve one particular goal, that there is truths and methods to obtaining that goal, ie you want money: people are a waste of your time, use money to obtain objects. in cases where you network with people, you are not using the person as a human being and their ideology to further your money making, you're using their physical attributes and wealth to further it.

by the way get your definitions straight when arguing. universal, absolute, truth, and fact are not synonyms and are different logical attributes, and i am very careful in my word choice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 99

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the word fact was being used in a different context by you than it was by me. does that mean i used it wrong? i wouldnt say so. your example was that these things are true because they sometimes happen, in other words theyre sometimes true.

so i wouldnt say that you were careful with your word choice because as the posts went on the meaning of your wordong changed a lot. it went from a very broad statement to a much more specific understanding of what you supposedly(?) really meant. which is why i asked for clarification on if your words in your original post did not match your thoughtsm so either you were not very clear to begin with what that inctedibly broad statement using a word that is typically interpreted by most as an all the time thing. or you changed your meaning to fit your argument. either way, it was a poor choice of wording that did not clearly line up with your thoughts.

you can make connections with people you make personal relationships with. they are not mutually exclusive. obviously they are different. but again taken out of context, i used connections as a way to describe a relationship with someone. you are connected with people you have relationships with. business relationships can be very advantageous. knowing people in the same industry as yourself can greatly increase your chances of getting a job with their company (i.e. money)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex.
I post too much
Reputation: 7

Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 2384
Location: Canada, Toronto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
Alex. wrote:
A truck raped us on Tuesday Smile
My light isn't damaged on the outside but the mechanic said once he takes the bumper off shit that's squished inside now might fall apart. Told my GF she has to come up with the money somehow as it will come up to about 1/3 of my monthly pay.
Getting the front re-painted, getting the dents out and fixing the inside of the light.

Our front was perfectly fine even when we hit the sedan, it's the truck that got us raped on the side and the rear bumper. Also some Mercedes managed to hit the truck after it hit us. Canadian roads are fun.



12699242_1002601933139526_160616483_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  179.07 KB
 Viewed:  3590 Time(s)

12699242_1002601933139526_160616483_o.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 911
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex. wrote:
M. wrote:
Alex. wrote:
A truck raped us on Tuesday Smile
My light isn't damaged on the outside but the mechanic said once he takes the bumper off shit that's squished inside now might fall apart. Told my GF she has to come up with the money somehow as it will come up to about 1/3 of my monthly pay.
Getting the front re-painted, getting the dents out and fixing the inside of the light.

Our front was perfectly fine even when we hit the sedan, it's the truck that got us raped on the side and the rear bumper. Also some Mercedes managed to hit the truck after it hit us. Canadian roads are fun.
nice thing about texas is that never have to see snow.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
You sound completely insane lmao. There is also not many women at all who only seek a man for money, even if that is what they claim. Women are very emotion based.
_________________
I'm a young producer and rapper from Washington D.C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
You sound completely insane lmao. There is also not many women at all who only seek a man for money, even if that is what they claim. Women are very emotion based.



"now I aint sayin shes a gold digga, but she aint messin with no broke nigga" - Kanye West

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 911
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
You sound completely insane lmao. There is also not many women at all who only seek a man for money, even if that is what they claim. Women are very emotion based.



"now I aint sayin shes a gold digga, but she aint messin with no broke nigga" - Kanye West
the best irony is that hes broke now or at least claims to be in debt
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
is saying other people are a waste of time space and energy not true when the purpose of the statement was that money is a clear objective when you want objects. other people do not help you to gain money, to devote any attention to them would put you at a disadvantage.

i didnt say money is more important than people either, i said that if you want material objects and want to treat people in that way, then money is the means for getting it. again not an opinion.

i stated 0 of my beliefs, only stated methods for which things can be had, which implies that a system is in place that is outside of my control and that it is merely a guide to using the system, none of which is a belief or opinion. its not an opinion that you can press the power button on your computer and then using it to search the internet. similarly you can make money your ultimate goal, in which this system people are disadvantageous to you, and in which you can receive objects which include people that only want your for that money

you cannot disagree with any of these things, because they exist and have happened. the degree to which these things work could be my only opinion, but not the stating of them which is the only focus of my post.
You sound completely insane lmao. There is also not many women at all who only seek a man for money, even if that is what they claim. Women are very emotion based.



"now I aint sayin shes a gold digga, but she aint messin with no broke nigga" - Kanye West
Pretty much what I'm saying, you need some money to afford a place to live and stuff, but it usually isn't the money because shit personality can fuck up everything
_________________
I'm a young producer and rapper from Washington D.C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites