Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[FIFA 15] Edit Career mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AWMore
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:10 am    Post subject: [FIFA 15] Edit Career mode Reply with quote

Hello,

I wasn't really sure where to post this, so i guessed that here is the best choice.
I looked for an answer for my question but i'm struggling to find it online or by myself, so hope someone can help me.

I want to modify the age of my players (in my manager career game and was hoping that i can do it with cheat engine, but as those kind of data is quite different than just hacking the money of your career game, i'm not sure if this is even possible.)

Is there any "durable" solution for my problem ?

If you need more informations don't hesitate to ask !

(sorry for my english, not my native language Rolling Eyes )
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To a computer, numbers are numbers. It doesn't matter what that number represents, be it money, age, or whatever. It's all the same, and all of it can be modified. It's just that some things might be easier than others.

If you can change the age of the player, then just keep changing it and scanning for the new value, just like you would for money.

If you can't change it, then it gets a bit more complicated. Try finding some other value that's related to the player, then look through that value's structure. Tutorial here.

AWMore
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Unfortunately i can't do properly the tutorial, 'cause i can't run the game in the tutorial. But i will try it anyway.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give some news.
Stigma
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you find out how to do, please pm me. i am interested in this too thnx
AWMore
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i finally find a way to do it, i'll share it but it seems that the only way to do it is to wait level 19, unlock edit player for career mode.
Then use this tool to find the right addresses and save for confirm a change on a player.
I try to use the number's kit value but even if i find it, i can't use it to find any structures.
And as i'm not 19 yet, i need to wait.
AWMore
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone is wondering how to change the age of your player in career mode, here is the method.

First of all, you need to unlock the tool edit player in CM (Career Mode) and to find the birth's year of some of your players.

When you manage to get those things, you need to find on CE the address related to the year of birth (same address for all the player).
On the edit player tool, select a first player (which you have the birth date), look for his birth's year on CE, select a second one, do the same ("Next Scan").
At this stage most of the time, you'll get 2 addresses, quite similar but the end will be different, one with a "C", the other ending with a number. This is the one that you need.
Select it, change the value by the year that the player will need, to reach the age that you want for him.
(Example : If he's 28 years old, and you want him to be 20 years old, if he's born in 1987, change if by 1995)

If you need more information don't hesitate to ask.
Ademir2809
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: Emprestar jogador no modo carreira Reply with quote

seria possível para os desenvolvedores fazerem com que o mecanismo de cheat fornecesse uma ferramenta ou guia que me permitisse escolher o time para o qual emprestarei meu jogador? seria bom, porque às vezes quero emprestar meu jogador a um time da minha liga para poder acompanhar quantas partidas ele jogou e seu desenvolvimento. Da mesma forma, quero emprestar para clubes onde ele pode começar e não ter tantos jogadores em sua posição com um geral maior que o meu.

se você puder fazer isso, fico muito grato.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: