Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to be able to play games again with my computer.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 am    Post subject: How to be able to play games again with my computer. Reply with quote

My computer is working fine before, but all of a sudden. I can't hear any sound anymore, and the music is gone, although my computer is original and genuine, it has no CD so I couldn't fix it. So I decided to let someone I knew that he would fix it for me, he then reformatted my computer with windows 7 (my computer is windows 8 before) Now I can't play games with it like I did before. Although the sound is ok now, there is a problem with playing games coz everytime I try to open a game, it just doesn't pop up. How do I fix this problem?
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
alanze
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Lot of things can cause that behaviour, (I assume the games was also reinstalled.)
Make sure your win7 is genuine, check if there is enough disk space, check if the following microsoft components are installed:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008, 2010 Redistributable (if win7 is 64bit then also install the 32bit versions)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
Microsoft DirectX9 June-2010 Redistributable
Check your game requirements, maybe additional components are required (for example Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable)
Install the latest Adobe Flash Player (for flash games)
Open device manager and verify your drivers, no yellow/red exclamation-marks/question-marks, update drivers if necessary (especially the graphics drivers).
Try running the games as Administrator, for older games try running it in Compatibility Mode.
Check windows settings/services, antivirus/firewall (UAC, Error reporting, Virtual Memory...)
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanze wrote:
Lot of things can cause that behaviour, (I assume the games was also reinstalled.)
Make sure your win7 is genuine, check if there is enough disk space, check if the following microsoft components are installed:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008, 2010 Redistributable (if win7 is 64bit then also install the 32bit versions)
Check your game requirements, maybe additional components are required (for example Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable)
Open device manager and verify your drivers, no yellow/red exclamation-marks/question-marks, update drivers if necessary (especially the graphics drivers).
Try running the games as Administrator, for older games try running it in Compatibility Mode.
Check windows settings/services, antivirus/firewall (UAC, Error reporting, Virtual Memory...)

Maybe if what my friend installed on this computer of mine is legit all of these could've just worked, but it didn't. but thank you for the effort sir, I salute you.

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanze wrote:

I would've given you a reputation if I just could, but still I can't. so let me thank you for saying thank you for trying to help me.

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
alanze
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome and don't worry, I don't care how much rep I have,
I'm here to learn and ask and sometimes to help.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#3
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanze wrote:
You're welcome and don't worry, I don't care how much rep I have,
I'm here to learn and ask and sometimes to help.

absolutely nothing, and the fuck you know that? LOL.
I LOLED hahaha thanks for the laugh hahahahahahha

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: