Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SOLVED/REQUEST LOCK]CE 6.4 source code compilation errors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBishada
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: [SOLVED/REQUEST LOCK]CE 6.4 source code compilation errors Reply with quote

I did it! Very Happy
/request lock

Pic of successful build:
i,imgur,com/URgVxim.png

So, the main issue was that the turtle SVN didn't have the command line stuff installed; that's why fpcup didn't work.

As for anyone else having this problem, open up windows command panel, then navigate to the folder where fpcup is by typing in:
Code:
cd <fpcup directory must be here>

then the fpcup command
Code:
fpcup64 --fpcURL=trunk --lazURL=trunk --fpcrevision
=27759 --lazrevision=44997

I can't believe you must go through such an arrse to find out that you were missing 1 little thing.

---Before I found the solution:
Alright so, I have got lazarus-1.0.14-fpc-2.6.2-win32, with the fpc-2.6.2.x86_64-win64 package installed. I decided to compile an unmodified CE6.4 source as a test, and got the following errors:

Code:
dotnetpipe.pas(584,75) Error: Identifier not found "GetTickCount64"
dotnetpipe.pas(601,28) Error: Identifier not found "gettickcount64"
dotnetpipe.pas(612,23) Error: Identifier not found "gettickcount64"

(Here is an image url, unfortunately I can't post URLs here...)
i,imgur,com/oSZkZJ8.png

Other than that, I also get loads of warnings (edit: I'm sure they are not important, are they?), like

Code:
Assemblerunit.pas(1553,62) Warning: Some fields coming before "bytes" weren't initialized
Assemblerunit.pas(1553,88) Warning: Some fields coming before "norexw" weren't initialized
Assemblerunit.pas(1554,50) Warning: Some fields coming before "paramtype1" weren't initialized
Assemblerunit.pas(1554,64) Warning: Some fields coming before "bytes" weren't initialized
Assemblerunit.pas(1554,98) Warning: Some fields coming before "norexw" weren't initialized

I just opened \src\Cheat Engine\cheatengine.lpi, then, in the project options set Release 64-bit and then build.

I'm on the 64-bit Windows 8.1 OS.

My main goal was to modify the cheat engine to avoid at least simple detection (kernel mode+other stuff), as to avoid getting PB kicked, and to enable driver protection. Thought without compiling original source unmodified, I ain't going anywhere. Thanks.

Stuff I went through to compile CE6.4:
Edit: It seems that CE6.4 needs FPC 2.7.1. I downloaded it (Revision 29654). Will write an edit soon.

Edit 2: Downloading revision 27759, as:
Dark Byte wrote:
specifically trunk revision 27759 is the one I used for the 6.4 release

Hope this will be the key to the problem. Downloading now, as I've found a way to compile trunk releases.
Edit 3: Greeeeaaaat (link):
i,imgur,com/IBdmmI3.png

Edit 4: <NVM>

Edit5: Installed TurtleSVN cmd line extension or whatever. Gonna continue tomorrow after it finishes doing what it's meant to do (fpc cup). will update tomorrow; probably will bump too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: