Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"RGSS player has encountered a problem"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pumpkin Syrup
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: "RGSS player has encountered a problem" Reply with quote

A friend and I play an RPG maker game called Pokemon Reborn. My friend asked me if I wanted software to speed up the game, and linked me to Cheat Engine with instructions. So, I downloaded Cheat Engine and did what she said. But, when I click the check box for speedhack and am about to drag the arrow to 2.0, an error message pops up that says the RGSS player experienced a problem that caused it to stop working, and that Windows has to close the program. I tried three times and it kept happening. Did anyone else get this error in the past and know how to solve it?

Additional information, if it helps:
-I applied the forced injection plugin
-The game wasn't in the list of the processes when I clicked Open Processes, so I used Create Process to make it one. A new window opened where it said it was debugging, and I didn't know what to do so I just left it alone. Also, after the RGSS error, I dragged the arrow anyway and was going to open it again to see if it would still speed up, but it no longer was shown in the processes so every time I tried to do the speedhack I had to create a process for it again. I'm not sure if any of this could be influencing the error.

DISCLAIMER: If it's possible, I would appreciate if technical terms can be simplified, since I'm not very tech savvy. I'm so technically ignorant that I don't even know what it means to burn a CD, other than setting it on fire. (Trying to) speed hack this game is the most technically advanced thing I've ever done, and the second most advanced I've done is extracting files from a folder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: