Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Sometimes I feel like im all alone ...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Sometimes I feel like im all alone ... Reply with quote

Wondering out ... What have I done wrong ...
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find peace in being alone. This is the time to work on yourself, time to gain knowledge, and a time to decompress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Find peace in being alone. This is the time to work on yourself, time to gain knowledge, and a time to decompress.

Thank you, I like knowledge about human behavior though.
Got any site ?

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zm0d
Master Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 423

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visit any porn site and study all videos there. They show humans in there natural habitation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brillia wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Find peace in being alone. This is the time to work on yourself, time to gain knowledge, and a time to decompress.

Thank you, I like knowledge about human behavior though.
Got any site ?
Sounds like psychology might be a good thing for you to study then, that's what I'm majoring in I'm an aspiring psychiatrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Brillia wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Find peace in being alone. This is the time to work on yourself, time to gain knowledge, and a time to decompress.

Thank you, I like knowledge about human behavior though.
Got any site ?
Sounds like psychology might be a good thing for you to study then, that's what I'm majoring in I'm an aspiring psychiatrist.
That's awesome. I like learning what makes someone mad, what causes them to be mad, why do they become lazy, why are they sad, what makes them happy, what kind of person they are, why do they ignore someone, why someone is not contented, why someone is feeling helpess
why someone is falling inlove, how do I prevent someone from disrespecting me, how to be friendly, how to make an enemy think twice first before atking me, How do I calm someone down ... and stuffs like that.

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites