Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[C#]Question about Base addresses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcros
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: [C#]Question about Base addresses Reply with quote

Hello forum,
Im very new to memory editing, and i was trying to find some base addresses. Now after finding them im running into some issues. Lets say iv got my pointer to my base address, assuming im right it should be displayed in the pointer scanner as "BorderlandsPreSequel.exe"+01C3C39C, 01C3C39C would be the base address. Now how would i get from this address to the other ones where the health value is stored ? Cheers in advance.

Edit: Im coding n C#
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the Process class to locate the game. Then use the .MainModule object to get the executables main object. Within that you can obtain the base address via .BaseAddress.

See this for more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process(v=vs.110).aspx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: