| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
BreakinGods How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17
Joined: 13 Jan 2013 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:24 pm Post subject: Stage 8 and possibly final of my instrumental, lots added! |
|
|
I changed up the composition once more, and I have been learning how to use compressors and get a better sound. I have been learning to use a lot of plugins recently, check it out I think it's much improved from v7.
http://picosong.com/9NpW/
Added many more elements, and did a lot more mastering.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't know if it's just really not my genre of music but I think it's pretty horrible.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BreakinGods How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17
Joined: 13 Jan 2013 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Adnihil wrote: | | I don't know if it's just really not my genre of music but I think it's pretty horrible. | It's meant to be kinda like rap/trapish, I'm still making changes. Fixed the overlay in the beginning, going to keep tweaking it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh great. The beginning was the only part I listened to. Will listen to new version tomorrow.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|