Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flyff Pserver item dupe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainfall007
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Flyff Pserver item dupe Reply with quote

Hey guys,

maybe some of you may know the game "Flyff". I play on a private server where i got to know someone who can duplicate items there. He told me uses Cheat Engine to do this and it is very easy he said, but he won't teach me how to do it. I already tried a long time, but the only thing i could find out was how to change the value appearance of an item, but it was only clientside and got changed back after a relog. Maybe some of you may know if it is possible to duplicate items there with ce. The server uses "Tom's Antihack". Also he did a relog every time he duplicated an item for me. Maybe you can help me with that Smile If you don't want to get it public, send me a pm please Smile
NanoByte
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he might have nop the code that dec the item when its moved to another slot but cant see how that would work since its a server based game "Values are stored server side" so even if u changed the value it would only be displayed but not work

also CE community Dosent Support Multiplayer Games Very Happy
Rainfall007
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But maybe is so nice and knows something about it Smile I also heard something about packet editing, i don't know what that is and if it has something to do with CE.
NanoByte
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually dont know if cheat engine can do it, but what it basically is when u play the game every movement or action is uploaded to server and then server evaluate and execute

f.eks

you pickup an item = game sends a packet"instruction" to server, server then adds that item to your inventory and with packet editing you can record the packet that are being send, and then u can tweak it or just keep sending it to server and keep getting that item - reward - whatever

might get banned for doing this and god knows what else.

Wpe Pro can do such things.

Now no more man before you get me in trouble.

see if there is a forum for packet editing, CE Community Dosent support Online Games
atom0s

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do not support multiplayer hacking on this forum.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#0

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: