Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can not make a script for immortality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thirst for knowledge
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 am    Post subject: I can not make a script for immortality Reply with quote

Hello! I am a novice. I can not make the script of the game CondemnedHeroes v1.002. immortality. The fact that there is one statement directly responsible for certain functions 2, Behind Enemy Address and player. All my attempts to do something fails. similar story is the same game with Cannon Help please: Understand. I really want to learn to write scripts properly ..
UnIoN
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
sub esp,0C                      // substract 0C from esp
push esi                        // save esi
mov esi,ecx                     // move ecx to esi
fld dword ptr [esi+00000098]    // move floating value from esi+98 to FPU Register Stacks First Position
mov ecx,[esi+0C]                // move esi+0C to ecx
lea edx,[esp+04]                // move address of value esp+04 to edx
fstp dword ptr [esp+04]         // move floating value from the First FPU Register Stack to esp+04

with this information you should be able to understand whats going on and what to do to manipulate your helth, ps, use the information provided by the "what writes/accesses" window especially to check the FPU register stack (extended)

to seperate your health with health from enemy you need to compare good values, with that information you can than in ASM decide when to write health and when not

to find compareable values you need to check the register & values for example around the health address, to do that you can use the tool "dissect data" from the disassembler window

i checked it out myself and it seems that [esi+24] seems to be good enough.
thirst for knowledge
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you. For me it is more difficult but I already began to make good progress.
Where can I find more detailed tutorial or video where the user uses multiple functions (address of your life and address the enemy player's life)??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: