Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dont mind me.. more school crap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wh1t3y
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: dont mind me.. more school crap Reply with quote

The King of Dairy… I Mean Queen
By Josh White

Have an ice cream craving? You might want to go and check out Dairy Queen on Broadway for all of your ice cream needs. “Eat In� or “Take Out� you can get your hands on almost any flavor of ice cream imaginable. With their 25+ blizzard flavors and 14 or so sundae toppings, not to mention their two flavors of ice cream: vanilla and chocolate, you can mix and match flavors your desire. The blizzard, which is Dairy Queens most famous ice cream concoction, is made up of DQ Soft serve vanilla or chocolate, whichever tickles your fancy, and then one or more candies and/or sundae toppings. The best sellers include the chocolate chip cookie dough�made with cookie dough pieces and chocolate cone dip, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup�made with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, M&M’s�made with M&M candy pieces and chocolate syrup, and Oreo�made with either Oreos or Hydrox, which is an off-brand type of Oreo. The Dairy Queen on Broadway used to use real Oreos, but switched to Hydrox because they are cheaper, but you can’t tell the difference in tastes. If you want to purchase a blizzard the can come in variety of sizes that range from mini to large. The prices are a little bit expensive at $2.47 for a mini and $4.30 for a large, but this doesn’t stop people from getting them. They recently increased prices about 3 months ago, because a mini blizzard used to cost $2.36.
DQ also houses the “World Famous� shakes and malts which can be made with any of the sundae toppings: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, pineapple, cherry, blueberry, banana, marshmallow, caramel, praline, hot fudge, chocolate chip, butterscotch, and last but not least�peanut butter. Feel free to go in and get two or three flavors in one, because their friendly staff will gladly do it with a smile. The prices on these go from $2.14 for a small to $3.22 for a large.
You can always go into their store and buy a classic Dilly Bar, DQ Sandwich, Buster Bar, or any other type of bar: Vanilla Orange, Vanilla Fudge, Vanilla Raspberry, and of course, Fudge. The Dilly Bar and DQ Sandwiches cost $.85 where as everything else costs $1.50. If you don’t want a specially product you can always get a novelty item which include the Peanut Buster Parfait, Banana Split, Pecan Mudslide, Pecan Praline Parfait, Brownie Earthquake, Strawberry Shortcake, and also the new item�the Triple Chocolate Utopia. These items will run you $2.90.
Even if you don’t want any ice cream, DQ has many food items that are very underrated. The most underrated, the DQ Burger, is delicious. It is charbroiled and not fried like so many burger places today. DQ Broadway is currently running a special on their cheeseburgers and double cheeseburgers. The cheeseburgers are two for $2.22 or you can get the two double cheeseburgers for $3.33. Everything that requires frying is fried as it is ordered so that it doesn’t sit there and get old such as McDonalds does with their fries. DQ has a chicken basket that comes with chicken strips, fries, toast and gravy�you can get these in four or six pieces of chicken, or if you want even more it is $.75 per piece of chicken extra, but you cannot just buy only chicken, you have to buy the basket with it. Have a big appetite? Get the Macho Meal�triple cheeseburger, king size fry, and a large soda for under five dollars.
If you are a health nut I would most likely stay as far away from Dairy Queen as I could, well it’s actually not too bad, but a large cookie dough blizzard is well over 1000 calories. DQ used to have yogurt, which had less fat in it than the regular soft serve at 98% fat free, whereas the regular is 95% fat free�not too much of a difference but still a difference. Diabetics can find refuge in the midst of the freezer, as there are no-sugar-added dilly bars, and all of the bars prepackaged are no-sugar-added as well. If you have any questions on the health factor of the hot or cold food, just ask to see the nutritional facts guide.
Overall, Dairy Queen is a great place to bring the family for a night out for ice cream and good food, or a place to celebrate a big win on the field. They are open from 10 to 10 everyday except for Sunday where they are open from 11 to 10. If I were to give it an overall score I would give it 9 ice cream cones out of 10; this is only because of the price on some of the items. They have a great staff that will greet you with a smile and they will even serve you your blizzard upside down if you ask them to.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wh1t3y
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tapping the Tip Jar
By Josh White

Some restaurants require a gratuitous fee for parties of eight or more. The price of this fee varies from place to place but it still holds the same idea�to give the waiter or waitress money for having to deal with an extraordinary amount of people at one time. Why is this? Some people believe that the “extra strain� that the waiter/waitress has to endure should be paid for by the customer. So then what makes the difference between a good waiter or waitress? Is it their personality, or is it how much people pay them? No server would stay happy for long if no one gave them money for their efforts. That is what makes the difference between servers; they try to win you over with their charm and charisma so that you will feel obligated to give them extra money for the extra effort that they put forth. If a server was given a measly tip over an elongated period of time don’t you think that they would be unhappy when serving others?
People should always tip when concluding a meal at a restaurant. Doing this says, “Hey, you did a good job at serving me and doing whatever I asked of you. You also made a great effort to always refill my drink when I was running a bit low. So here’s a little something to let you know that you did a good job and I thank you for your faithful service.� The tip should be proportional to the exceptionality of service. If you never had to make an effort to get something brought to you then don’t you think that person should get a plumper tip than someone who you had to wave your arms around like a crazy person just so that you could get more Dr. Pepper? Waiters and waitresses are the people who keep you coming back to the restaurant. If the service was exceptional and the food was great then you would want to go back, but if the service was really bad, even if the food was great, you would subconsciously never want to go back to that place�well, maybe if they had take out.
Well what if I want to leave a tip of one nickel and two pennies in the ashtray? Then be my guest, but don’t expect that waiter to be nice to you next time you come in, because they will most likely remember who you are, just like pizza delivery people know the houses that tip well and those who don’t.
Traditionally you are supposed to tip ten percent. So why have people strayed away from this? This is most likely because they think that a servers wages give them enough of a salary to make a living. In most cases this is not true as some restaurant servers rely on tips for their income, as they could very well make well under minimum wage. This is the same for pretty much any delivery place: pizza, subs, Chinese, you name it.
Tipping even boils down into a very childlike manner�gold stars for extra effort. When you were in grade school, why did you strive to make good grades? Because you wanted to get into a good college? Not likely for most children; they are waiting for their parents to see their report cards, because they know for every A they receive, they get ten dollars and for every B they get five dollars. This same principle applies to any and all forms of tipping, so let’s be decent people and give that nice waitress and few extra spending dollars.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: