Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

waht the fuck is wrong with me
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: waht the fuck is wrong with me Reply with quote

went on another couple day adventure.

day 1:

spent the money i made buying heroin.

got benzd the fuck out on my etizolam.

while high out of my mind robbed some guy at knife point for $50

day 2:

girl gets released after 5 long months

spend all day with her so i don't touch my heroin

get home around 8 and then go out looking for rigs

walked around for hours going to different walmarts and CVS stores looking to buy rigs but all pharmacys were closed.

on way home some guy buys me mcdonalds

on way home find a pack of my FAVORITE cigarettes with two left in them

get home to smoke heroin

am balling like a baby because idon't want to be doing heroin yet i'm smoking it right then and there

get high as fuck and everything is ok again
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is you keep trying to do good but end up failing, what you should do is say fuck it, and do whatever you want, without setting yourself up for failure. you know you're going to use again, so why be negative about it? why bother trying to go on the good track if you know you're just going to fuck up again. aim for failure, and then you can easily achieve your goals.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what rehab center did you go to again
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

part of me feels like this is the onyl thing i haven't tried. but once i get back into using daily again i get into that i dno't give a fuck mode like you described which is setting myself up for failure. i don't know, i'll give it a try. i got high a few days ago on h. and before that it was like 2 weeks ago. i don't know, way too benzd right now and my girls about to pick me up.

!n wrote:

many
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!n wrote:
damn

yup, addiction is a BITCH
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>robs guy at knife point

Just a normal day.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
part of me feels like this is the onyl thing i haven't tried. but once i get back into using daily again i get into that i dno't give a fuck mode like you described which is setting myself up for failure. i don't know, i'll give it a try. i got high a few days ago on h. and before that it was like 2 weeks ago. i don't know, way too benzd right now and my girls about to pick me up.

!n wrote:

many

i really admire the fact that you really want to do something else and move forward

i never been in your position, but hey, got skype/steam/etc? i'd love to talk about this if thats okay with you

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

!n wrote:

many

i really admire the fact that you really want to do something else and move forward

i never been in your position, but hey, got skype/steam/etc? i'd love to talk about this if thats okay with you

[email protected]

oh yeah, and also got to spend theday with my girl after nto seeing her for 5 months deprived of sex. and i finally go to fuck her and i'm too benzd out to bust a nut. was still nice though. and got to fuck her today and came BUCKETS
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what you should do?
You should go live in Hawaii. Just, fuck everything, buy an airplane ticket and go live in Hawaii. Just build a hut on the beach or something, do old people's chores for food, have the locals teach you how to surf in exchange for your stories by a bonfire.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesterisk wrote:
You know what you should do?
You should go live in Hawaii. Just, fuck everything, buy an airplane ticket and go live in Hawaii. Just build a hut on the beach or something, do old people's chores for food, have the locals teach you how to surf in exchange for your stories by a bonfire.

do youknow how much work that sounds like. while this is similar to a dream of mine. to live in a place like jamica where you work just enough to have money for food and living expensives then keat workign mroe waehn otu ao f money and resat all over agin.

but i an't even akigme that irhgt now . diotn' want have the energy to asmoke a icg outisd rleight nwo
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
the thing is you keep trying to do good but end up failing, what you should do is say fuck it, and do whatever you want, without setting yourself up for failure. you know you're going to use again, so why be negative about it? why bother trying to go on the good track if you know you're just going to fuck up again. aim for failure, and then you can easily achieve your goals.
Yeah, real intelligent. Make him justify his childish actions and suddenly everything'll be alright and he'll be happy and all.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Yeah, real intelligent. Make him justify his childish actions and suddenly everything'll be alright and he'll be happy and all.
yea sounds good
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:

i oviously would never go through with this. my family lives here, i don't havave the oounty let alone the state on probtaione nay cash. i love it in southern california. my girlfriened lives here. everythign is great. plus i can't lie
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
!n wrote:
damn

yup, addiction is a BITCH

I really dont see whats so bad about it, sure it sucks when you dont have any but it doesnt stop me from going about my day. im addicted to nicotine, alcohol, klonopin, and adderall for christ sakes yet you let one drug ruin your entire life
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: