Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

court went as planned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:
Addicts are weak and pathetic
dude addiction is a disease
No it's not lmao don't even try. You get addicted because you let your body rule over your mind. Fat people also blame their fatness on a disease yet only like 1% of them actually have metabolic issues. It's nothing but being weak in mind & I find that kind of people pathetic & disgusting.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:
No it's not lmao don't even try. You get addicted because you let your body rule over your mind. Fat people also blame their fatness on a disease yet only like 1% of them actually have metabolic issues. It's nothing but being weak in mind & I find that kind of people pathetic & disgusting.

would not expect a non drug addict to understand. don't worry about it.

and i got on probation a year ago for getting caught with thousands od dollars worth of drugs, a scale, a 9mm and almost got charged with home invasion but got that last charge dropped.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:
nah man you're wrong
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:

and i got on probation a year ago for getting caught with thousands od dollars worth of drugs, a scale, a 9mm and almost got charged with home invasion but got that last charge dropped.
"wouldnt expect a non fat person to understand"
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!n wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:

like i said, i don't expect you to understand. you realy don't know what you're talking about.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!n wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:

being fat is really just an addiction to food. have you seen how difficult it is for those 300+lb people to lose weight? they are truly addicted to eating, and they have psychological problems at the root of the problem. you don't fix an addicted by taking their drugs or food away, you get to the root of the problem. like in dustins case even though he went through rehab he still wanted to use, and didn't find out why he wants to use, why he would chose drugs instead of staying clean.
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
being fat is really just an addiction to food. have you seen how difficult it is for those 300+lb people to lose weight? they are truly addicted to eating, and they have psychological problems at the root of the problem. you don't fix an addicted by taking their drugs or food away, you get to the root of the problem. like in dustins case even though he went through rehab he still wanted to use, and didn't find out why he wants to use, why he would chose drugs instead of staying clean.
Please, there isn't a single person out here who's never had trauma in their lives. The only difference between him and us is we don't let it take over our lives. Drugs is an easy way out, and getting addicted to it is even easier. "Hey, why fix a problem that suddenly doesn't exist in certain circumstances?"
It's not a disease, it's one part of your brain telling the rest to get high instead of getting your shit together. That's what addicts do, & that's how weak minded people think. The worst is I honestly don't give a fuck if these people get themselves killed, the world would be better without them. I just feel pity for the ones who cross their path. E.g the poor guy theindianguy robbed for drugmoney.

No, being addicted to food is comforting yourself by eating instead of dealing with shit. Just like druggies do.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck all

http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/kitten-rescue-cam

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
!n wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Safko wrote:

my friend is a drug addict and i helped him get cleaned by telling him the simple solution you said. thanks dr. phil!

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Please, there isn't a single person out here who's never had trauma in their lives. The only difference between him and us is we don't let it take over our lives. Drugs is an easy way out, and getting addicted to it is even easier. "Hey, why fix a problem that suddenly doesn't exist in certain circumstances?"
It's not a disease, it's one part of your brain telling the rest to get high instead of getting your shit together. That's what addicts do, & that's how weak minded people think. The worst is I honestly don't give a fuck if these people get themselves killed, the world would be better without them. I just feel pity for the ones who cross their path. E.g the poor guy theindianguy robbed for drugmoney.

No, being addicted to food is comforting yourself by eating instead of dealing with shit. Just like druggies do.

what you just said proves you are not a drug addict and dont' know what you're talking about. stop trying to pretend you know something you don't. like i said before, idon't expect you to understand. it's not a matter of just stopping. i'm wayoo to high to explain rigtnow but trust me. you've never been in this position.

someone that ca just stop using becquse they wa't to does not have the DISEASE of addiction and clearly arent' a drug addict. stop acting like you know omething about a toipc you have no hands on eperince with. and by hands on experince i don't kmean" i used drugs and i could stop" taht's not hands on experience with drug addiction. hell, even being addicted to a drug an being able to stop because it was fucking up your life shows you're not a drug addict. just stop
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt you say you werent addicted to drugs few months back and that you could stop if you wanted to?

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
what you just said proves you are not a drug addict and dont' know what you're talking about. stop trying to pretend you know something you don't. like i said before, idon't expect you to understand. it's not a matter of just stopping. i'm wayoo to high to explain rigtnow but trust me. you've never been in this position.

someone that ca just stop using becquse they wa't to does not have the DISEASE of addiction and clearly arent' a drug addict. stop acting like you know omething about a toipc you have no hands on eperince with. and by hands on experince i don't kmean" i used drugs and i could stop" taht's not hands on experience with drug addiction. hell, even being addicted to a drug an being able to stop because it was fucking up your life shows you're not a drug addict. just stop

Hah it's like talking to a 14 year old girl.
"No one can ever understand me, life's such a dark miserable place, I'm entirely alone against this foul world!"

Get your shit together, it's pathetic.
savormix
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
didnt you say you werent addicted to drugs few months back and that you could stop if you wanted to?

Yeah, I saw that story too.

top lel
Ryuk
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

Hah it's like talking to a 14 year old girl.
"No one can ever understand me, life's such a dark miserable place, I'm entirely alone against this foul world!"

Get your shit together, it's pathetic.

agree completely
and don't spew the your not an addict you wouldn't understand I've been to rehab more times than I can count
I understand its hard to get out of but you can get out of it... just alot of hard work and commitment and drugs are just an easier way of going about it, if you're gonna be a pathetic user for the rest of your life at least get a fucking job to pay for it those that steal for it are worse than your average user

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Ryu! Well said! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: