Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

so it's decided
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: so it's decided Reply with quote

it's really fucking hard for me to stay sober in general. i'm not talking about just heroin because i'm not even fiending it anymore and i don't even consider heroin as an option when i want to get high right now.

but now that i'm sober i still have this strong desire to get high in some way. this means that smoking a little bit of weed or drinking some satisfies this desire. however, i can't smoke weed or any drugs because of probation. and i don't have any money to afford alcohol.

therefore i've decided to make alcohol at home the only way i know how...

taking three oranges, removing from peels and breaking up the oranges into a mush and putting into a bag or something to hold them for about a week. in the beginning of the week i'll feed the oranges some sugar but then just let them sit, maybe surround the bag with hot water to help it cook better.

after a week i'll have finished making that kicker, it will smell of alcohol, have fermented and its ready. next step i'll add like 6 cups worth of steaming hot water to like a milk jug or something, add the kicker into the milk jug, add a whole bunch of sugar (koolaid is a good source as it has a lot of sugar and the tropical punch flavor adds good taste to the end product) can also add extra plain sugar and that's what i'm doing.

then you're going to want to let your potion sit for about 3-4 days. during this time it's going to produce a lot of gas so make sure you have a way to deal with this otherwise you're shit is going to explode from pressure and lose your delicious juice.

oh yeah, and you can reuse the kicker which is better to do than restarting cuz it will make the alcohol a little stronger. won't continue to progressively get stronger and stronger and stronger but it's better than a brand new one.

time to start.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making prison alcohol as a free man, that's a new one.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

no money, don't want to ask people for money (illegal), don't want to steal from stores (also illegal) have all the materials.

i just applied for a job at walmart so if i get that job i'll have money soon enough to not have to do this shit.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
no money, don't want to ask people for money (illegal), don't want to steal from stores (also illegal) have all the materials.

i just applied for a job at walmart so if i get that job i'll have money soon enough to not have to do this shit.

Actually, I can respect that... I'll rep you when my time limit thing wears off.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 oranges is like the same cost as alcohol
99cent 40oz's bro

or you could just make jenkem
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
3 oranges is like the same cost as alcohol
99cent 40oz's bro

or you could just make jenkem

oranges we have in the house. don't have to buy them. i literally have no money, i can't even afford a 40 oz. but i do enjoy king cobra.

also threw away the kicker and thought i should just not use anything. will make things easier on me in the long run and be better for me. just real fucking hard
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travel to India, some of the mountainy areas where they have shops are so damn beautiful, and shits really cheap there.

Also, I'm not sure about this bit, but Uruguay recently successfully defended nature. So I think you can grow your own there without pigs knocking on your door begging for some.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't even leave my county which means i can't leave the state, which means i can't leave the country. and india is fun to visit, but wouldn't want to stay very long or live there.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
can't even leave my county which means i can't leave the state, which means i can't leave the country. and india is fun to visit, but wouldn't want to stay very long or live there.

Why can't you leave your country?

I know, but I had my first realization there. Laying there, appreciating nature and music, watching how the cycles go, then I remembered how the ancient Egyptians used the Sun to symbolize eternal life, and it just came to me that humans are eternal, and now I believe in rebirth. I never had to be told about it, it just came to me.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm on felony probation. trying to stay out of jail.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i'm on felony probation. trying to stay out of jail.

Good luck man

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just drink mouthwash to get drunk?
shitposter
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being sober sucks
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really just wanna buy you a couple of tallboys to save you from doing all of this. Dang
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
I really just wanna buy you a couple of tallboys to save you from doing all of this. Dang

would forever love you.

i'm waiting for my appointment with a new psychiatrist in a few weeks to get put back on xanax or maybe klonopin this time so i'll be solid soon.

downloaded ragnarok 2 on steam and been playing all day. haevn't been bored, haven't thought about using, time has flied, and didn't fiend for cigarettes. was cool.

also got 300mg of etizolam coming in the mail tonight. mail man is lagging and hasn't arrived yet. it's another benzo as potent as xanax just lasts a little shorter. last time i got some in the mail i took too much, blacked out for four days, and landed in jail. I'LL BE MORE CAREFUL THIS TIME.

but before i can take any benzos i have to go to court on the 13th and have the judge look at my doctors letter for my antipsychotic but i'm telling him it tests positive for benzos so i'll be allowed to take benzos soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: