Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This tool wastes a lot of people's time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
DaSpamer wrote:
Code:
I hope I have prompted you to think about the ethics of what you do. If you think cheating is ok, how about lying? bullying? stealing? violence? slavery? When is it OK to take advantage of another person? I'd argue for "Never".

So you're comparing between something legal (Cheating is not illegal), and something illegal.
Seems legit man.

Have you ever hear this?
"If you can't beat someone, join him!".

Are you fucking retarded?

Cheating IS ILLEGAL in the SENSE of its OWN FUCKING NAME, "CHEATING"...you dumb piece of shit.

Show me 1 thing in life where "cheating" is legal!

I think there's a line where "cheating" becomes illegal, and I think that line is when you try to cheat to gain items/coins purchased with real money. Before that line, it's more of a morally wrong type thing. Like masturbating in a church with no one else in it. It's not illegal, but you'd still be looked down upon if someone found out.

And I agree with Wic, no need to be vulgar and do this namecalling crap, act more mature if you're going to participate in an actual discussion outside of random spam.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite of Cheat Engine being its name, CE is not merely useful for cheating. Its speed hacking ability, for example, has helped my acquaintances who formed a CounterStrike team in upgrading their individual skills. It was done by increasing the game speed up to 1.5 times of normal speed, which, after having intense practice in that speed, were able to overpower their rivals significantly. For them, normal game speed was like a slow-motion game thus battling other teams had become easier. In short, they intentionally made the game more difficult with CE, for practice purpose. The question: were they merely cheating? I humbly don't think so. Instead, they were smart and eager to improve their abilities using this 'cheating engine'...

Other example, using similar tool, one had able to extracted some 3D models of particular games. This 3D models then were available to be examined, giving us chance to learn how professionals model their 3D game assets: how the polygons counts, models topology, etc (and, please, this is far from ripping other models but to study them). Again, this 'cheating engine' served for good purpose...

And so in case of multi-player games, i agree with what Geri said:
Quote:
In a properly made MP game, these tools are not even working. If you see someone with infinite ammo and other cheats, you can blame it on the developers. Any decent game will store the most important values on the server and not on the client.

IMHO, multi-player game developers should put their game's security aspect as their top priority, remembering they will likely 'charge' players for some premium items which mostly give significant advantages over others. The consequence with this 'freemium items' is obvious: there should be very very minimal 'holes' in the game, so cheating it will be nearly impossible, otherwise their customers shouldn't pay for anything at all. It would be better this way, otherwise they'll learn it the hard way. In fact, they should learn how to use CE and hack their own game to eliminate these holes as much as possible.

After all, this forum forbids MP cheating and that's, IMHO, the wisest choice...

For me, 'cheating' games with cheat engines by myself is in fact 'another game'. It's like playing an exciting puzzle game...

Peace... Smile

olala
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheatin its legaly! dunt blame tut cheater! dunt blame tut cheat tools!
blame tut bad dood whos makin $ for each code, especially on online games, thats why am not interstin on any kind of online games(well am club penguin former members:P) cheatin its an art! not an job dood!
:)dood

dood:)
Hagatio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much lol in this thread
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>cheat engine
>multiplayer games
this thread wastes a lot of people's time
it's the thread's fault though, not OP's by any means
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointless bumps, locking this..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum