Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey guys am I going to die
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: hey guys am I going to die Reply with quote

just accidentally took 1300 mg of acetaminophen (tylenol)
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

accidently the whole tylernol
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
accidently the whole tylernol
god dammit I wish I had taken too much vicodin, you can't even get high off of tylenol
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rip in peas
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no you will be fine wtf i hope you just have low dose pills and dont really understand how stupid that question was but there are 500mg acetaminophen pills

Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: hey guys am I going to die Reply with quote

Phox wrote:

Why didn't you CWE?
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the thread title and got excited, but was disappointed after clicking on the thread. 1300mg of acetaminophen is nothing compared to what I do daily.
0/10
obviously doesn't drug

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: hey guys am I going to die Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Phox wrote:

Why didn't you CWE?
why bother, imagine a graph starting out with hydrocodone and factor in tolerance and amount of use, by the time you risk liver failure you should move onto a harder drug, probably heroin, its much safer anyways

unless you have shitty pills, 10/325s are master race
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: hey guys am I going to die Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Phox wrote:

Why didn't you CWE?
why bother, imagine a graph starting out with hydrocodone and factor in tolerance and amount of use, by the time you risk liver failure you should move onto a harder drug, probably heroin, its much safer anyways

I can't imagine the graph. I use to have those TEC 3 pills. Full bottle with 60 pills. 300 apap, 30 mg codine and 15 mg of caffeine. Id do 8 per day. I would wonder if I would have blown my liver or done some serious damage if I didn't use the CWE. I would believe that doing the CWE made it more safer than it was just taking it as it is.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: hey guys am I going to die Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Brolock wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Phox wrote:

Why didn't you CWE?

I can't imagine the graph. I use to have those TEC 3 pills. Full bottle with 60 pills. 300 apap, 30 mg codine and 15 mg of caffeine. Id do 8 per day. I would wonder if I would have blown my liver or done some serious damage if I didn't use the CWE. I would believe that doing the CWE made it more safer than it was just taking it as it is.
you cant imagine graphs? are you dumb

8 per day your tolerance would get to the point where itd be pointless to keep taking them, so once you take a tolerance break your liver recovers

and hydrocodone is 6 times more potent than codeine, so if you had better pills you could get way higher for the same amount of apap in them, 240mg of codeine isnt much with 0 tolerance, but opiates ramp up quickly, so your liver would be far from failing by that time, unless youre taking a bunch of other precautions (grapefruit juice & dph) then I guess you might as well cwe at that point

basically cwe if you have shit pills
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: hey guys am I going to die Reply with quote

[quote="Brolock"]
(dib1500) wrote:
Brolock wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Phox wrote:

Why didn't you CWE?

and hydrocodone is 6 times more potent than codeine

moron
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
I read the thread title and got excited, but was disappointed after clicking on the thread. 1300mg of acetaminophen is nothing compared to what I do daily.
0/10
obviously doesn't drug

update: didn't die

I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you do daily because acetaminophen can't even get you high. It did give me a nice stomachache though. I feel like a moron because I have fucking vicodin, if I was going to give myself a stomachache on pain pills I should have at least gotten really fucked up.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Talix wrote:
0/10
obviously doesn't drug

I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you do daily because acetaminophen can't even get you high. It did give me a nice stomachache though. I feel like a moron because I have fucking vicodin, if I was going to give myself a stomachache on pain pills I should have at least gotten really fucked up.

Do your research before you try st00f sir.
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Talix wrote:
0/10
obviously doesn't drug

im confused now what were you trying to achieve
Sui
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i took 8 aspirins am i gon b ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: