Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


in dota 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: in dota 2 Reply with quote

do you always play with one hero or do you go random?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my steam profile




do you need to ask?

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akaecius the Leapfrog wrote:
this is my steam profile




do you need to ask?


skeleton king?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puresick
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 179

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in dota 1, me and my friends randomed all the time.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually random unless 5 manning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only play ashe and yi whenever i play league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
i only play ashe and yi whenever i play league


they aren't even fun wtf

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i only play ashe and yi whenever i play league


they aren't even fun wtf

Ashe is fun, I don't know what you're talking about

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i only play ashe and yi whenever i play league


they aren't even fun wtf

Ashe is fun, I don't know what you're talking about


i mean i guess but she's nothing unique or special

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1374

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i only play ashe and yi whenever i play league


they aren't even fun wtf

Ashe is fun, I don't know what you're talking about


i mean i guess but she's nothing unique or special
ashe is one of the most fun heroes in the game (learn to kite)

yi is just static faceroll

:^)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2050

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

game modes
All Pick
All Random
Single Draft
Captain Mode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i only play ashe and yi whenever i play league


they aren't even fun wtf

Ashe is fun, I don't know what you're talking about


i mean i guess but she's nothing unique or special
ashe is one of the most fun heroes in the game (learn to kite)

yi is just static faceroll

:^)


that's opinionated idk i don't really like how she plays compared to similar adcs but i guess i just need to KITE MORE LOL

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>24/7 kitelife as ashe
>steal all kills
>contribute nothing to team
>stay squishy and feed hard late game
Pretty much why I don't play league in a nutshell, also the horrible visuals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
>24/7 kitelife as ashe
>steal all kills
>contribute nothing to team
>stay squishy and feed hard late game
Pretty much why I don't play league in a nutshell, also the horrible visuals.

Or steal all kills, buy useful items, don't die late game.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
>24/7 kitelife as ashe
>steal all kills
>contribute nothing to team
>stay squishy and feed hard late game
Pretty much why I don't play league in a nutshell, also the horrible visuals.

Or steal all kills, buy useful items, don't die late game.

cba to play long enough to get into the high level matchmaking

edit: I was talking about people I get matched with btw, I have failed so hard at typing the last couple weeks :\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites