Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Impire... Help a noob out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burntgreat
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Impire... Help a noob out. Reply with quote

Anyone that has bought the game Impire knows that it is really freaking buggy and I am getting really tired of redoing levels. The game is fairly simple to hack. I can edit the values fairly easily, but I would like to create a trainer for it. But, I only have values for the basic resources, mushrooms and materials. I also am not sure how to make sure the values stop changing after every time to restart the game. If anyone could teach me how to stop the values from changing/ direct me to someone who could I will really appreciate it.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refer to the Cheat Engine tutorial - provided with cheat engine. (check the cheat engine folder). See youtube for help. Return to forum with questions.
Jessen
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There happens to be a table for Impire currently over in the tables section of the forums. Its got the resource section working right on both the original version for it (the top one) and the 1.0.1.2 version of it (the one on the bottom)

Unfortuneatly everything else on it is currently busted on the 1.0.1.2 version of it. If someone can fix that, then everyone else would be golden.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: